The Political Lounge

2028 Dem Primary Quickshot RP

Rodja

Hey guys!

I will be running 2028 Dem Primary Quickshot RP in collaboration with my friend @Hestia who is running GOP version.

These two RPs are happening in the same universe,and if both are successful will likely culminate in eventual General Elections RP with Dem nominee from my RP and GOP nominee from @HestiaRP.

The set up will be the same as for his RP but i will post it here as well for people who havent seen it.

image.png.b358aef0e49dc4470e06e5b6c016792f.png

President Joe Biden’s second term has continued to be eventful, with the war over abortion rights/LGBTQ+ rights continuing to rage on. Warnings over a new war between China and Taiwan estimated to begin in the next 2 years have begun. President Biden has started to do less and less public engagements as his age continues to reach higher, with some nervous Democrats wondering if Vice President Harris will have to step in before the election is held,and how will it affect her primary campaign if she decides to run?!

2028 will be a difficult year for Democrats,but if we choose the right nominee,or Republicans mess it up really bad we could the White House for 4 more years!

Instead of GOP primary Trump factor in this RP we will have...OBAMA FACTOR!

OBAMA FACTOR RULES

STEP 1

While not as rigid as Trump,there are some candidates Obama wouldnt endorse too...Criteria would be set that anyone to the left of Elizabeth Warren or too anti establishment will not be feasible for Obama endorsement.

STEP 2

You may request his endorsement once per turn.

First time

10 (and you’re the only one): gives you a strong praise but not the endorsement.Moves your number down by 1 needed to endorse.

8/9: mentions you on TV as a good candidate, but does not endorse. Moves your number down by 1 needed to endorse.

5/6/7:  is somewhat pleased by your entreaties. No effect.

3/4: is unhappy with you, but says nothing yet.

2: Warns about your campaign in private, questioning your electability. Moves your number up 1 needed to endorse. 

1: Calls you out as a bad candidate in public - moves your number up 2 needed to endorse.

Every other time after that:

In order to endorse, need a 10 to begin with (prior rolls may help/hinder)

10: Complete and Total endorsement!

8/9: gives you a strong praise,but does not endorse. Moves your number down by 2 needed to endorse.

6/7: mentions you on TV as a good candidate, but does not endorse. Moves your number down by 1 needed to endorse.

5: No effect.

3/4: is unhappy with you, .

2: Warns about your campaign in private,questioning your electability. Moves your number up 1 needed to endorse. 

1: Calls you out as bad candidate in public - moves your number up 2 needed to endorse.

Example: rolled a 10 first turn = needs an 8 to endorse on second time. This number fluctuates frequently. 

If endorses: Roll a d100 to determine efficacy (all of which will provide a not-insubstantial boost). 

Potential Candidates

VP Kamala Harris

Fmr.Gov.Gavin Newsom @WVProgressive

Gov.Gretchen Whitmer

Gov.Wes Moore @ShortKing

Gov.Andy Beshear  @Fbarbarossa

Gov.Josh Shapiro @Sean F Kennedy

Gov.JB Pritzker

Sen.John Fetterman

Sen.Raphael Warnock

Sec.Pete Buttigieg

Sen.Elizabeth Warren

Rep.Ro Khanna

Sen.Joe Manchin

Rep.Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Sen.Cory Booker

Sen.Kirsten Gillibrand

Gov.Kathy Hochul

Mayor Eric Adams

Sen.Bernie Sanders

Fmr.Sec. Hillary Clinton

Rep.Abigail Spanberger @wendell willkie fan

Mr.Don Blakenship @The Blood

Ms.Taylor Swift @theFreezerFlame

Mr.Kevin Spacey @Pringles

Gov.Jared Polis @Rezi

Mr.Steven Bonnel AKA Destiny @Cenzonico

Rules

Rules are same as always

-3 events per turn

-1 endorsement request

-Obama endorsement request counts as one event

@Hestia @Cenzonico @The Blood @Fbarbarossa @Sean F Kennedy @Rezi @Pringles @WVProgressive @ShortKing @wendell willkie fan @OrangeP47 @DJBillyShakes @theFreezerFlame @Ich_bin_Tyler @Arkansas Progressive @pman @Largo833 @matthewyoung123 @ConservativeElector2 @Willthescout7 @Joe303300 @jnewt and others

Sign up as soon as possible if you are interested cause my goal would be to kick off in the same time as @Hestia

Edited by Rodja

Give me Pat Bateman- I mean, Gavin Newsom

• Like 1

(With prior approval)

Coal baron, two-time Senate candidate, and former Constitution Party presidential nominee Don Blankenship throws his hat into the ring. 

GHeGhxZW0AA6JYM.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Pringles said:

Can I join as Kevin Spacey?

Oh no...xD

Well,this is gonna be much more insane than i planned for but...

I just cant resist,sure!

FRANK UNDERWOOD 2028

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO NOTHING!

Alright guys we have 9 candidates already,lets round it up to 10 and close the sign up.

Since we lack a candidate for a left wing of the party i recommend someone take one of these

-Sen.Elizabeth Warren

-Sen.Bernie Sanders

-Rep.Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

-Rep.Ro Khanna

2 minutes ago, Rodja said:

Alright guys we have 9 candidates already,lets round it up to 10 and close the sign up.

Since we lack a candidate for a left wing of the party i recommend someone take one of these

-Sen.Elizabeth Warren

-Sen.Bernie Sanders

-Rep.Ro Khanna

Did Abigail Spanberger win her Governor race ittl?

Just now, WVProgressive said:

Did Abigail Spanberger win her Governor race ittl?

Nope,we are having her as still a Representative,key reason is because we already have too much governors in this race xD

@Sean F Kennedy @WVProgressive @wendell willkie fan @ShortKing @Fbarbarossa @theFreezerFlame @The Blood @Pringles @Rezi

You guys can start posting your announcement events

@Hestia @Cenzonico @OrangeP47 @DJBillyShakes @Ich_bin_Tyler @Arkansas Progressive @pman @matthewyoung123 @Willthescout7 @Joe303300 and others

If you guys want to join,whoever posts first gets the candidate cause we are taking just one more,because more than 10 people in RP are too many.

These candidates are prefered if someone wants them

8 minutes ago, Rodja said:

-Sen.Elizabeth Warren

-Sen.Bernie Sanders

-Rep.Ro Khanna

Representative Abigail Spanberger announches presidetial csmpaign.

Fellow virginians,I have proudly served as your Representative since 2019,when I flipped a sest to the Democrats. Under my tenure as house member, I have stood up for abirtion rights,Civil rights lgtbq rights and much more. President Biden has been a great President and im proud to have served under him. 

But its high time for a female to assume the office of President. Thats why im running for president. If I get elected,I will follow the same path as President Obama and Biden did. I will work with republicans where its possible too.

• Like 1

Just now, Cenzonico said:

Can I claim Eric Adams?

Well,sure you can but we only take one more player and we have enough center-left candidates(as well as sexual abusers,looking at you @PringlesxD) in the race.

So,it would be more worthy for the RP if you would be willing to take on a more left wing candidate with a higher name recognition since i never heard of that streamer guy  xD

1 minute ago, Cenzonico said:

Wait wait nevermind. Can I get the streamer Destiny?

Take a look at this list

-Sen.Elizabeth Warren

-Sen.Bernie Sanders

-Rep.Ro Khanna

If you dont like any of these just tell and i will give you Adams or the streamer guy(but i would like to keep this at least a little bit less insane xD)

5 minutes ago, Rodja said:

Well,sure you can but we only take one more player and we have enough center-left candidates(as well as sexual abusers,looking at you @PringlesxD) in the race.

So,it would be more worthy for the RP if you would be willing to take on a more left wing candidate with a higher name recognition since i never heard of that streamer guy  xD

Take a look at this list

-Sen.Elizabeth Warren

-Sen.Bernie Sanders

-Rep.Ro Khanna

If you dont like any of these just tell and i will give you Adams or the streamer guy(but i would like to keep this at least a little bit less insane xD)

Nah screw realism. I insist on Destiny.