The Political Lounge

List your favorite conspiracy theories

Timur

Maybe I should start some REAL trolling, but I don't want to get banned. :classic_tongue:

Edited by Timur
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patine said:

Intention is very important in such definitions. Or at least it should be to people who show the level of average intelligence and insight of this particular site.

If you're gonna keep bitching about a personal attack from the repetition of a song lyric. You really have no room to talk now if you're gonna tell Timur to get a life and insult my intelligence. 

Take your blood pressure meds and calm the fuck down. Notice how these forum problems, once again. Always involve YOU. Nobody else on this forum besides you will bitch about me or anybody elses words and request that an admin deal with them. 

I expected better from a grown ass man. Quit taking the internet so seriously and you, sir, with all due respect. Get a life. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Patine said:

This post is so two-faced and hypocritical, and lacking in perspective - and throws in an insult or two while complaining about a perceived insult (you misread the intelligence thing), but fine. I was done with the issue for the time being, anyways, and didn't need your hornet's barb.

Yes. I am a hypocrite. It would be wise to listen to what Prongle says. Not what Prongle does. 

I will not pretend like I am not. I suggest you dont pretend like you are not either. 

That is all. 

3 hours ago, Patine said:

As I think I've said several time before, Google is not the friend it's made out to be. But fine, be pretentious and self-indulgent. It's not really worth my time (or ridiculous rabbit hole Google searches). Notice no one else even responded in any way, shape, or form to your post.

Look it up however you like.  If I did tell you who Melissa Vandella is (or is supposed to be) you'd just be asking me who someone else is anyway.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1