The Political Lounge

Open Beta for Battle For the Hill online

Zenobiyl

2 hours ago, MrPotatoTed said:

I'm officially vice chair of the Ohio Democrat Party.  I tried to use my newfound position to funnel more than $130,000 to my campaign account, but it turns out you need another member of the party leadership to sign off on all transfers.  Smart.

So instead the Party Chair and I doled out the money appropriately to the candidates worthy of official party support.  That was fun.  My own primary isn't for another 8 days and I already have a challenger, we'll see how it goes.

Because we have control of the Illinois GOP and there’s still 2 other republicans in the state, we’ve decided to have a 10% tax for members of the state party, and because we control all the party leadership, we can redistribute wealth from the other republicans straight into our hands 😛 

• Haha 1

Who's still playing and in a position to help others?  Haha.  I was Vice Chair in Ohio but got usurped and spent all my money on a lost Senate Race.  

I'm running for Vice Chair of the national Democrat Party now, could use everyone's votes!  

But also interested to find any states where forum users have come to power and I should relocate to.

2 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Who's still playing and in a position to help others?  Haha.  I was Vice Chair in Ohio but got usurped and spent all my money on a lost Senate Race.  

I'm running for Vice Chair of the national Democrat Party now, could use everyone's votes!  

But also interested to find any states where forum users have come to power and I should relocate to.

I've lost my Senate race as well but me, rezi, and kitten have couped the leadership down in SC. Sad you got usurped, Democrats in their discord probably propped up a candidate for themselves lol. GOP Leadership is garbage. But eh, I'll take matters into my own hands on a state level.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pringles said:

I've lost my Senate race as well but me, rezi, and kitten have couped the leadership down in SC. Sad you got usurped, Democrats in their discord probably propped up a candidate for themselves lol. GOP Leadership is garbage. But eh, I'll take matters into my own hands on a state level.

Nice!  Think it's worth it for me to head to SC?  Or are you guys Republicans on there?

Just now, MrPotatoTed said:

Nice!  Think it's worth it for me to head to SC?  Or are you guys Republicans on there?

We're Republicans. SC gas Dem dominance at the moment so unless you wanna be GOP. Probably no point in coming down. 

Although, north dakota is the least populated state in the game I believe.

Has like 4 GOP and 1 Libertarian. You'd have all of it to yourself up there haha.