Ted Cruz

Matt Gaetz

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Ilhan Omar

Bernie Sanders

Donald Trump

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hestia said:

Um...did everyone forget that Gaetz is pretty solidly accused of human trafficking underage girls? 

It's a bit hard to rank everybody this way but the drop off for (Absolutely shit tier politicians who are terrible people and I'd never consider supporting for their dumb ideas, or their horrible personal life) starts after Rand Paul for me. 

Just now, Pringles said:

It's a bit hard to rank everybody this way but the drop off for (Absolutely shit tier politicians who are terrible people and I'd never consider supporting for their dumb ideas, or their horrible personal life) starts after Rand Paul for me. 

Mine starts after Cruz

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Yeah I understand but I don't see even if you vehemently disagree with AOC's policies how she could be worse than Gaetz. She's very cringey and all, but in the end, not an abuser and trafficker. Omar, same thing for me personally, but I can see the argument more (even if I disagree very strongly with it). And Bernie?!?!?!? 😄

Edited by Hestia

Bernie Sanders

Joe Biden

Alexander Ocasio-Cortez

Joe Manchin

Nancy Pelosi

Kamala Harris

Mitt Romney

Ilhan Omar

Rand Paul

Ron DeSantis

Mitch McConnell

Ted Cruz

Donald Trump

Matt Gaetz

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vcczar said:

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Ron DeSantis 

Matt Gaetz

Mitch McConnell

Mitt Romney

Rand Paul

Joe Biden

Kamala Harris

Alexander Ocasio-Cortez

Ilhan Omar

Joe Manchin

Nancy Pelosi

Bernie Sanders

Rand Paul

Ron DeSantis

Ted Cruz

Matt Gaetz

Donald Trump

Joe Manchin

Mitt Romney

Mitch McConnell

Joe Biden

Nancy Pelosi

AOC

Bernie Sanders

Kamala Harris

Ilhan Omar

• Thanks 1

Mitt Romney

Kamala Harris

Mitch McConnell

Joe Manchin

Ron DeSantis

Nancy Pelosi

Joe Biden

Rand Paul

Ilhan Omar

Ted Cruz

Bernie Sanders

AOC

Matt Gaetz

Donald Trump

Edited by Timur

9 hours ago, vcczar said:

Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

Ron DeSantis 

Matt Gaetz

Mitch McConnell

Mitt Romney

Rand Paul

Joe Biden

Kamala Harris

Alexander Ocasio-Cortez

Ilhan Omar

Joe Manchin

Nancy Pelosi

Bernie Sanders

That can't be your actual ranking.:classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, Patine said:

I'm just a bit curious as to why you often rate Donald Trump so relatively high on these ratings (often just above the middle) when you view yourself as a Social Conservative and Trump is THE most amoral, irreligious, and personally morally repugnant person to ever be elected U.S. President, of any time period and any political party. This is a serious question and not a personal attack.

The people below Trump are even less socially conservative or could you notice anything socially conservative from the Biden-Harris administration so far? I am really wondering where you surprise comes from...

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

No. My list is below. That’s just the names. 

I know, I was joking.

Joe Biden Because I like most of his views and despite his flaws he is a good person, his family life is a testimony of who he is

Bernie Sanders I like the man, but I disagree with the politician on some economic issues

Kamala Harris She has a lack of political identity but she seems to be a fine woman

Nancy Pelosi I think that she is a cold ruler, but politically she brought positive things in her career

2nd bracket

Alexander Ocasio-Cortez I think that the girl is a good person, but her radicalism afraids me on some things

Joe Manchin I think he is a man of principle who represents his state but by doing so he does not stand as a particulary good person, just a reliable one to his comittments toward his party and his voters

Mitt Romney I think he is a man of dignity but I have serious and real disagreements with him. For me faith and politic should be separated, while for him religion is an important part of his political life

3rd bracket

Rand Paul I think that he is a hypocrite on many issues but he tries to be moderate despite coming from Kentucky

Ron DeSantis Electoralist and does not seem trustworthy but he is not crazy.

4th bracket

Ted Cruz Huge hypocrite but good speaker

Mitch McConnell Huge hypocrite

Donald Trump Seems to be an autocrat on his temperament, has put a country in danger for his own sore loser behavior

I don't know enough about the 2 remaining

Matt Gaetz

Ilhan Omar

Edited by Edouard
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Patine said:

Manchin seems to be more Socially Conservative than Trump, but Trump was put above him, any of the Democrats should be above a convicted trafficker of underage girls like Graetz to a Social Conservative, but only Manchin is above him of them. Or, is pimping little girls forgivable compared to espousing some Neo-Liberal Socially Progressive rhetoric that's fairly mild compared to many other Left-leaning movements in a lot of other countries outside the U.S.? That last part could be directed at @jvikings1, too.

Oh shiiiiit. When did he get convicted?!?!?!? They're letting him sit in congress while in prison?!?!?!?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Patine said:

Manchin seems to be more Socially Conservative than Trump, but Trump was put above him, any of the Democrats should be above a convicted trafficker of underage girls like Graetz to a Social Conservative, but only Manchin is above him of them. Or, is pimping little girls forgivable compared to espousing some Neo-Liberal Socially Progressive rhetoric that's fairly mild compared to many other Left-leaning movements in a lot of other countries outside the U.S.? That last part could be directed at @jvikings1, too.

Gaetz has not been convicted (or even charged with a crime). I am cautious about judging accusations of/investigations into political figures because they can easily be used to target political opponents (such as the Kavanaugh witch hunt during his hearings)

Edited by jvikings1
  • Agree 3