The Political Lounge

Governor Andrew Cuomo resigns

Hestia

42 minutes ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

Some people will be upset.

They were obviously paid protesters.:classic_tongue:

Edited by Timur

This poll was taken before the resignation was announced, doesn't take into account that Hochul will be the incumbent, and has a very expansive list of candidates(Like, we all know AOC isn't running), but nonetheless is an interesting looking into a non-Cuomo primary.

2 minutes ago, The Blood said:

This poll was taken before the resignation was announced, doesn't take into account that Hochul will be the incumbent, and has a very expansive list of candidates(Like, we all know AOC isn't running), but nonetheless is an interesting looking into a non-Cuomo primary.

Letita James should be the nominee, IMO.

If the Democrats nominate Bill De Blasio or Scott Stringer, I won't be too surprised if the race ends up being close.

Edited by Timur
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Timur said:

Letita James should be the nominee, IMO.

If the Democrats nominate Bill De Blasio or Scott Stringer, I won't be too surprised if the race ends up being close.

If Hochul does well like I think she will, I think she will deserve to top the ticket. James is fine as AG and can wait a few years until Hochul is done. 

• Agree 1