vcczar

New Orleans Poll  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you been to New Orleans

• 3-5
    • 6-10
    • Over 10 times.
    • I've lived there as a permanent resident
  2. 2. Would you live in New Orleans permanently if you had a great job there?

3. 3. Have you ever lived in a coastal or near-coastal area that was hit by a major hurricane?

4. 4. Grand Isle, LA gets hit by a hurricane at least once every 3 years and a major hurricane once every 7 years. Would you live here for $1 million dollars annually, provided you were a permanent resident.

5. 5. If you've never been to New Orleans, would you want to visit?

50 minutes ago, Patine said:

It was, and so was my music video I posted when the Improv Flop and his Lamebrain Laugh Track Crew came up with an idiotic attempt at a, "joke," and derailed it. But's that over now, at least as far as I'm concerned.

I mean it was a joke, and it was funny. "Lamebrain laugh track crew" kind of comes across as an un-needed attacked though.

39 minutes ago, Patine said:

I would expect nothing but disagreement from you @Pringles, given you're fully in on the exact same disgusting scapegoating and denial racket I just called out @Dobs for. REAL crooks back up each others' lies when they're in on a scheme together, after all.

Yes we scheme against you every day you know... I actually have contacts within the New World Order that are tracking you as we speak. Be mindful of big brother...

or else.

🐸

• Haha 1

I promise literally everyone in this conversation that it's not that deep. I wasn't going to say anything but I've been tagged multiple times and let it go each time. It's joking around. The original "joke", while could've been interpreted as unfunny by some, was lighthearted in intention, from what I perceived. It surely didn't warrant another two pages of discussion on the exact same grounds. 

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

There's also the fact (you might have missed it), that I was willing - even insisting - on letting this issue go and moving on SEVERAL times, but every time, some jackass had to pick the scabs in the most obnoxious and infamatory of ways. I might point that out, too.

Then ignore it. They shouldn't post it either, but if you're truly done with the conversation, then ignore it. It's what I've been doing.