Jump to content
The Political Lounge

FORUM US SENATE [2001-2003 Roster]


vcczar
 Share

Recommended Posts

Forgive any format issues. It seems normal on my end, but won't be surprised if it looks odd. I replaced the historic senators that are probably the least influential. Therefore, Jon Kyl was replaced rather than John McCain, when I had to place us somewhere. I didn't do any math beforehand to see which party it would hurt. Who has the majority?

Democrats: 47

Republicans: 46

Independents: 7

Too close to call. VP Dick Cheney will break any ties. Meanwhile, who knows who the majority leader will be. 

@Dobs @MrPotatoTed @WVProgressive @Rodja @JohnGRobertsJr @Cal @Rezi @DakotaHale @Sean F Kennedy @ConservativeElector2 @Cenzonico @Beetlejuice @Hestia @Patine @jnewt @Kitten @Magnus Rex @Pringles @The Blood @vcczar 

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona[edit]

Arkansas[edit]

California[edit]

Colorado[edit]

Connecticut[edit]

Delaware[edit]

Florida[edit]

Georgia[edit]

Hawaii[edit]

Idaho[edit]

Illinois[edit]

Indiana[edit]

Iowa[edit]

Kansas[edit]

Kentucky[edit]

Louisiana[edit]

Maine[edit]

Maryland[edit]

Massachusetts[edit]

  • 1. vcczar (D)
  • 2. jnewt (I)

Michigan[edit]

Minnesota[edit]

Mississippi[edit]

Missouri[edit]

 

Montana[edit]

Nebraska[edit]

Nevada[edit]

New Hampshire[edit]

New Jersey[edit]

New Mexico[edit]

New York[edit]

North Carolina[edit]

North Dakota[edit]

Ohio[edit]

  • 1. Dakota Hale (R)
  • 3. Sean F Kennedy (I)

Oklahoma[edit]

Oregon[edit]

Pennsylvania[edit]

  • 1. Magnus Rex (I)
  • 3. MrPotatoTed (R)

Rhode Island[edit]

South Carolina[edit]

South Dakota[edit]

Tennessee[edit]

Texas[edit]

Utah[edit]

Vermont[edit]

Virginia[edit]

Washington[edit]

West Virginia[edit]

Wisconsin[edit]

Wyoming[edit]

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Forgive any format issues. It seems normal on my end, but won't be surprised if it looks odd. I replaced the historic senators that are probably the least influential. Therefore, Jon Kyl was replaced rather than John McCain, when I had to place us somewhere. I didn't do any math beforehand to see which party it would hurt. Who has the majority?

Democrats: 47

Republicans: 46

Independents: 7

Too close to call. VP Dick Cheney will break any ties. Meanwhile, who knows who the majority leader will be. 

@Dobs @MrPotatoTed @WVProgressive @Rodja @JohnGRobertsJr @Cal @Rezi @DakotaHale @Sean F Kennedy @ConservativeElector2 @Cenzonico @Beetlejuice @Hestia @Patine @jnewt @Kitten @Magnus Rex @Pringles @The Blood @vcczar 

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona[edit]

Arkansas[edit]

California[edit]

Colorado[edit]

Connecticut[edit]

Delaware[edit]

Florida[edit]

Georgia[edit]

Hawaii[edit]

Idaho[edit]

Illinois[edit]

Indiana[edit]

Iowa[edit]

Kansas[edit]

Kentucky[edit]

Louisiana[edit]

Maine[edit]

Maryland[edit]

Massachusetts[edit]

  • 1. vcczar (D)
  • 2. jnewt (I)

Michigan[edit]

Minnesota[edit]

Mississippi[edit]

Missouri[edit]

 

Montana[edit]

Nebraska[edit]

Nevada[edit]

New Hampshire[edit]

New Jersey[edit]

New Mexico[edit]

New York[edit]

North Carolina[edit]

North Dakota[edit]

Ohio[edit]

  • 1. Dakota Hale (R)
  • 3. Sean F Kennedy (I)

Oklahoma[edit]

Oregon[edit]

Pennsylvania[edit]

  • 1. Magnus Rex (I)
  • 3. MrPotatoTed (R)

Rhode Island[edit]

South Carolina[edit]

South Dakota[edit]

Tennessee[edit]

Texas[edit]

Utah[edit]

Vermont[edit]

Virginia[edit]

Washington[edit]

West Virginia[edit]

Wisconsin[edit]

Wyoming[edit]

When will we begin?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Rodja said:

When will we begin?

May 1st, which is when I have more time. Submitting AMPU to Anthony then, or taking a break from it until he's ready for it, if in the event he isn't ready for it quite yet. I might start it early, but I'd have to have a block of time free. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, vcczar said:

May 1st, which is when I have more time. Submitting AMPU to Anthony then, or taking a break from it until he's ready for it, if in the event he isn't ready for it quite yet. I might start it early, but I'd have to have a block of time free. 

Does it actually seem like Anthony is still going to create AMPU? I honestly haven’t been following your progress too closely, but I got the feeling that after we all left the old forum he would go back on his word and abandon the project. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jnewt said:

Does it actually seem like Anthony is still going to create AMPU? I honestly haven’t been following your progress too closely, but I got the feeling that after we all left the old forum he would go back on his word and abandon the project. 

We've been emailing. He's still interested. We also had one zoom meeting since then.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...