The Political Lounge

Largest US Companies by Revenue

vcczar

Largest US Companies by Revenue  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which companies do you buy product from regularly or have products from that you use at least weekly? [These are list in order of revenue]

• Walmart
    • Amazon
    • Apple
    • CVS Health
    • ExxonMobile
    • UnitedHealth Group
    • Berkshire Hathaway
    • McKesson Corporation
    • AmerisourceBergen
    • Alphabet, Inc
    • AT&T
    • Cigna
    • Ford Motor Company
    • Costco
    • FedEx
    • Chevron Corporation
    • Cardinal Health
    • Microsoft
    • JP Morgan Chase
    • General Motors
    • Walgreens
    • Verizon Communications
    • Marathon Petroleum
    • Kroger
    • Fannie Mae
    • I don't knowingly buy products or use products from these top 25 revenue companies regularly or at all.

14 minutes ago, Patine said:

Fannie Mae and JP Morgan Chase should not even still exist, but the virtually treasonous mismanagement of the 2008 recession - the last, "fuck-you," given by the Worst U.S. President Ever, when leaving office, that bailing out big banks and golden handshakes and parachutes to banking executives who CAUSED the catastrophe to happen was higher priority - because they were, "too big to fail," - than aiding the little people suffering, unduly from the fallout. Remember the Occupy Movement of 2011! The last stand against Plutocratic tyranny and abuse, and that of the Governments that kowtow to the corporatist masters' bribing hands over their own constituents, thus committing high treason and breaching their oaths of office (which they do far too often, anyways, and violate all sense of justice by getting away with, and often being re-elected)!

Occupy_Wall_Strret.jpg.975744d545306e1abbfd1ad9d19801c4.jpg

Don't forget to take the poll.

• Haha 1
  • Based 3

6 minutes ago, Patine said:

I hate when you do that. It makes you come across as apathetic as anything that isn't filed in proper format. We're not doing standardized pop quizzes here, professor...

I wish polls didn't allow comments by people that don't take the polls. People that comment and don't take the polls are akin to forum backseat drivers. Huge pet peeve of mine, so I'll continue to remind you. I mean technically I have moderating power, so I could just delete comments by non-poll-takers, but I'm too busy for that.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Patine said:

You're disagreeing with me stating my feelings and opinions, now @Dobs? You are truly becoming a detached, megalomaniacal, intolerant, and oppressive tyrant, at least by attitude, when you feel the feelings and emotions of others are subject to whether you give your stamp of approval or not. Watch out, all on this forum, the Dear Leader is watching, and judging, even things in which he should have no comment (at least not in the way has)!

image.jpeg.a52970cfae8f511a663df26496bd3d72.jpeg

• Agree 1

So, the Dear Leader isn't dead after all. He just left his people. He is watching his people whom he loves so much. :P

image.jpeg.4a7ac3ec400c73f3734055e44fd6c9f1.jpeg

Edited by Timur

9 minutes ago, Patine said:

Who is this guy? I know very well who the other guy who linked his pic is (though, properly, he's the Supreme Leader. His father was the Dear Leader, and his grandfather the Great Leader. So, technically, wrong Kim).

That is Anthony Burgoyne.

10 hours ago, Patine said:

Or is @Timur comparing my views on @Dobs to my views of him. My views of @Dobs are not nearly so dim or harsh as that, just for the record. At least @Dobs sees reason and admits to error, occassionally, and knows when to stop. And @Dobs is not immensely narcissistic and doesn't worship - and aggressively and intolerantly push - sociopathic and pitiful losers among pundits and politicians.

Did you take the poll yet?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Did you take the poll yet?

did, but I only chose Microsoft.