The Political Lounge

Conspiracy Theory Poll

Timur

Conspiracy Theories  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe global warming is a hoax?

2. 2. Do you believe COVID-19 is a hoax, or that it is created by the government, or that Bill Gates created it, etc.?

3. 3. Do you believe Osama Bin Laden is alive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  4. 4. Do you believe that there is a secret cabal of Satanists plotting to kill Trump?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  5. 5. Do you believe a UFO crashed at Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947, and the US government covered it up?

6. 6. Do you believe that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government, or New World Order

7. 7. Do you believe Saddam Hussein was involved in the September 11th, 2001, attacks on America,

8. 8. Do you believe Adolf Hitler escaped to Argentina?

9. 9. Do you believe there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism?

10. 10. Do you believe that vaccines are the mark of the beast?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  11. 11. Do you believe that birds don't exist?

12. 12. Do you believe that the moon landing was faked?

13. 13. Do you believe that Barack Obama is the Antichrist?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  14. 14. Do you believe George W. Bush is the Antichrist?

15. 15. ...or Henry Kissinger?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  16. 16. ...Ronald Reagan?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  17. 17. ...or Bill Clinton

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  18. 18. ...or Mikhail Gorbachev?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  19. 19. ...George H. W. Bush?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  20. 20. ...Ted Cruz?

21. 21. ...or Barney the Purple Dinosaur?

22. 22. ...JFK?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  23. 23. ...Donald Trump?

24. 24. ...FDR?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  25. 25. ...Bill Gates?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  26. 26. ...the Pope?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  27. 27. ...Mohammed?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  28. 28. Do you believe Obama was born in Kenya or that his real father is Frank Marshall Davis?

29. 29. Do you believe Obama is a Muslim?

30. 30. Do you believe aliens exist?

31. 31. Do you believe the CIA was instrumental in distributing crack cocaine into America’s inner cities in the 1980s?

32. 32. Do you believe the government adds fluoride to our water supply, not for dental health reasons, but for other, more sinister reasons

33. 33. Do you believe that shape-shifting reptilian people control our world by taking on human form and gaining political power to manipulate our societies?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  34. 34. Do you believe in Pizzagate?

35. 35. Do you believe someone killed Epstein?

36. 36. Do you believe in the Clinton Body Count?

37. 37. Do you believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in killing President Kennedy, or was there some larger conspiracy at work?

• Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone
    • There was a larger conspiracy at work
    • Not Sure
  38. 38. Do you believe in Bigfoot or Sasquatch?

39. 39. Do you believe media or the government adds secret mind-controlling technology to television broadcast signals,

40. 40. Do you believe that the exhaust seen in the sky behind airplanes is actually chemicals sprayed by the government for sinister reasons

41. 41. Do you believe that the pharmaceutical industry is in league with the medical industry to “invent” new diseases in order to make money

42. 42. Do you believe Paul McCartney actually died in a car crash in 1966 and was secretly replaced by a lookalike so The Beatles could continue

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  43. 43. Was the US Government (Dick Cheney in particular) behind 9/11?

44. 44. Was Israel behind 9/11?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  45. 45. Do you believe the Bush administration intentionally misled the public about the possibility of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq to promote the Iraq War, or not?

46. 46. Do you believe that the actual reason Bush declared War on Iraq was because he wanted Saddam Hussein's stargate?

47. 47. Do you believe the Ice Bucket challenge is Satanic?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
  48. 48. Do you believe Shakespeare didn't exist/was another person: e.g. Sir Francis Bacon, Christopher Marlowe, Earl of Oxford, etc.?

49. 49. Do you believe the Korean War was actually started by the US?

50. 50. Do you believe that the California wildfires are caused by space lasers from the Rothschilds?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

OK, I might as well add another batch of crazy questions.

Edited by Timur

3 hours ago, Patine said:

Do I have a brain in my skull, and a sense of reality and sanity? Yes? So, that makes all 50 of no. But I would find it tedious to click, "no," 50 times. Though, on number 10, the COVID vaccine is NOT the Mark of the Beast - but cell phones have a greater claim to the status by all the checks they fill (or could easily fill) in the prophecy - double the number the vaccine does, roughly.

Number 5 is POSSIBLE. The others are obviously sensationalist garbage, or used as justifications by evil people with wicked motives or promoting lies.

You might agree with #45.

Clarifying my answers:

Saddam Hussein - 9/11 Connection: "Not sure".  I know that Osama Bin Laden was the chief and perhaps only mastermind behind 9/11.   I've never bothered to research whether he had any communications with Saddam Hussein.  

Aliens: "Not sure".  They absolutely could exist, somewhere out there.  I don't believe that they've been to Earth, or that we'll find them/they'll find us in my lifetime.

Crack cocaine:  I haven't researched this enough to know, but I have heard this from people I consider to be reputable, so that's at least worth a "Not sure" from me until I do my own reading on this.

Epstein:  I believe Epstein killed himself, but that guards intentionally set up a situation in which he could kill himself if he was so inclined.  Not as a coverup, but because he's a piece of shit that nobody would shed any tears over if he was dead.

Oswald:  I do believe that he independently decided to kill JFK and pulled the trigger, alone.  I also believe he was egged on by people who thought JFK dying would benefit them, even though they also didn't believe Oswald would actually do it.

Korean War:  "Not sure" just out of my own ignorance.  I lived there for two years, I certainly used to be better versed in the war.  But it's been a long time since I've given it any thought at all, and parenting has taken over most of the parts of my brain that used to be dedicated to American history. ;c)

Also did you happen to watch a video on YT about the antichrist recently? I just saw it today and it mentioned Obama, Kissinger, Gorbachev etc. as pop culture icons people have considered as the antichrist.

I hate the antichrist I hate the antichrist I will not drink the corn syrup 

1 hour ago, DakotaHale said:

Trump sure showed the deep-state elites by giving Israel $4 Billion dollars annually #EpicallyTrolled

Trump was just a puppet of the bohemian grove in reality... Alex was right... but the Clintons brainwashed him into becoming a Trump asset because they thought it'd help them win 2016. 😳😳😳

Probably the same chemicals they are putting in the water to turn frogs, and people gay. 

• Based 2

1 hour ago, Patine said:

What are going on about, and how is this relevant. "Deep-state," is a Lyndon LaRouche crackpot term - a vapid and sensationalist catchphrase with no value at all - and Trump giving money to Israel, "shows up," no elites in the U.S., as they demand every U.S. President give American taxpayer money gratis to one of the two tails-wagging-the-dog and toxic leech of one-way, "allies," in the region (the other being Saudi Arabia), when that money should be spent making life better for common Americans at home. And no one's been trolled. And how does the Antichrist prophecy fit into any of that?

cheebs.png.e2a57d57be0c6670b7c77bb4a66698ce.png

• Based 2

8 hours ago, Patine said:

What are going on about, and how is this relevant. "Deep-state," is a Lyndon LaRouche crackpot term - a vapid and sensationalist catchphrase with no value at all - and Trump giving money to Israel, "shows up," no elites in the U.S., as they demand every U.S. President give American taxpayer money gratis to one of the two tails-wagging-the-dog and toxic leech of one-way, "allies," in the region (the other being Saudi Arabia), when that money should be spent making life better for common Americans at home. And no one's been trolled. And how does the Antichrist prophecy fit into any of that?

Can you show the proof that Lyndon LaRouche coined this term. I searched this and never found a link. Do you have a book or some other source to prove this?