The Political Lounge

QAnon supporters gather in Dallas to await JFK Jr.

DakotaHale

33 minutes ago, Patine said:

Why do these people get so much more press time and relevance than Heaven's Gate, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Branch Davidian, Creepy Pasta, and Harold Camping did in their day?

Because QAnon is actually real. Open your eyes (lol)

6 minutes ago, Patine said:

Sounds familiar. Like, at the 2008 U.S. Presidential Republican Primaries, when every candidate but Ron Paul was chanting, like a cult creed, "it was a mistake, but it's a mistake we finish together," about the Iraq War...

A praise for the 4chan, conspiracy backed candidate of 2008? Who's now a Trumpist? Man...

26 minutes ago, Pringles said:

A praise for the 4chan, conspiracy backed candidate of 2008? Who's now a Trumpist? Man...

Ron Paul is not a Trumpist.  However, I do agree that he does have some baggage like some of his newsletters and support from Don Black...

Actually, the NWO killed JFK Jr. because they wanted their favorite Hilary Clinton to become Senator...

:P

• Based 1

1 hour ago, Patine said:

Why do these people get so much more press time and relevance than Heaven's Gate, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Branch Davidian, Creepy Pasta, and Harold Camping did in their day?

Because, unlike those groups the QAnon movement actually has a not insignificant amount of support, I believe one poll showed around a quarter of Republicans believe that Donald Trump is fighting against a child sex trafficking ring perpetrated by a deep state cabal of Democrats, and Hollywood Liberals. All those other movements you mentioned were nowhere near as popular as QAnon is, that's why it gets more media coverage than those movements did.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Timur said:

Ron Paul is not a Trumpist.  However, I do agree that he does have some baggage like some of his newsletters and support from Don Black...

https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ron-paul/ron-paul-make-no-mistake-jan-6-show-trials-threaten-all-us

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Timur said:

Screenshot_20210921-180300_Instagram.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Based 1