The Political Lounge

AMPU Filling out Descriptions

vcczar

18 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Awesome!  Let me know when you're done editing a given page on the master sheets, and I'll figure out a way to bring that over to our playthrough without screwing everything up (hopefully).  ;c)

Ok, will probably be awhile as I'm going from era to era on each spreadsheet rather than one spreadsheet at a time.

Now filling out the General Event description. What was called "descriptions" is now "Special," since what was called descriptions before was just a description on how the event works. What is called "notes" will also be integrated into "special" since it's also what the event does. Therefore, General Events will now give a narrative. The blank spots in the description will be filled with the relevant person's name. 

• Like 1

Looks like I won't finish the Era of Independence Scripted Events today. They're taking longer to fill out that I thought they would, as I need to make sure the language goes with the language of the options. I should also note that I'll probably go through another draft of these once they are in the CPU. 

I have to teach class and then grade papers once I get home, so I probably won't get to these until tomorrow, while I'm also still grading papers. 

Overall, this is going to be a busy month. In addition to teaching, planning classes, grading, and working on proofreading manuscripts for my second job, I'll be putting together the AMPU Kickstarter, probably managing it, and trying to fill in all these descriptions. Unfortunately, I don't think I can delegate any of the AMPU stuff I'm working on or I would. 

• Like 2

Today, I'll start on Scripted Event descriptions for Era of Federalism. Probably won't make much progress. I still have about 15 papers to grade, and I also teach today.

I'm also unusually bummed out about losing my sunglasses twice in one week, this time probably permanently as I left them on the train instead of a classroom. It reminds me when I used to wear glasses and I left them on the Nantucket ferry. In both cases, I arrived at my stop unprepared. I'll have to take a break from my free time to find new glasses. 

• Like 2

Era of Federalism Scripted event descriptions have now been filled out. I need to plan classes for tomorrow. I won't have my CPU with me since it will be raining, but if I get any work done on descriptions tomorrow, it will probably be the Pres actions for Era of Federalism.

• Like 1