The Political Lounge

AMPU Filling out Descriptions

vcczar

Finally finished filling out the Era of Manifest Destiny Scripted event descriptions. I might get to the rest of the Manifest Destiny spreadsheets that need descriptions today, but there's a chance I won't. Each era seems to have more and more things to fill out, which makes sense, but it also takes me longer to fill them all out, especially considering my schedule. I'll keep pushing on. 

Ok, that wasn't hard to do. While this era had a lot of Scripted Events, it had only a few new pres actions and gov actions. I may just fill out all the Gov Actions and get them over with because they're already kind of described already. I'll do that, and then move on to Era of Nationalism. 

• Like 1

Just now starting this up for today. Busy day. Anyway, didn't fill legis prop descriptions for Era of Democracy, so gotta do that with Era of Manifest Destiny descriptions. What I'll probably just is do all the Legis Props and all the Pres Actions, and then just do all the Scripted Events last. I think multitasking is making me forget to work on some spreadsheets sometimes, especially as I'm juggling 3 jobs (including this one) and daily chores.

• Like 1

Update: I'm about 10% through descriptions for all Legis Props. There's well over 1,000 of them. Fortunately, there are fewer scripted events and pres actions, so once I get these done, it shouldn't take too long to do the rest. Going to do a lot of work on the Kickstarter too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vcczar said:

Update: I'm about 10% through descriptions for all Legis Props. There's well over 1,000 of them. Fortunately, there are fewer scripted events and pres actions, so once I get these done, it shouldn't take too long to do the rest. Going to do a lot of work on the Kickstarter too. 

Awesome work!

One thing for the to-do list...at some point, we may need to create a tutorial or at least pop-up tips for each phase.  I know President Infinity can be pretty overwhelming if you've never played before, hoping to make AMPU a little more user-friendly.

• Like 2