The Political Lounge

Dear Liberals

DakotaHale

On 11/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, DakotaHale said:

Wake up liberals ‼️

wake up liberals I made you breakfast I love you

Dear Dakota Hale, 

I have received your message. Before I am willing to entertain the thought of making a commitment to dine (in the early hours of the morning) with you, I must first make a relevant inquiry. 

What is included in this meal? Are sausages include? Eggs? Pancakes? I need to know more. 

Warm regards, 

Cal

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Cal said:

Dear Dakota Hale, 

I have received your message. Before I am willing to entertain the thought of making a commitment to dine (in the early hours of the morning) with you, I must first make a relevant inquiry. 

What is included in this meal? Are sausages include? Eggs? Pancakes? I need to know more. 

Warm regards, 

Cal

Sausage eggs bacon and waffles (better than pancakes). I have orange juice but only a half jug left so we have to ration it. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

Sausage eggs bacon and waffles (better than pancakes). I have orange juice but only a half jug left so we have to ration it. 

Dear Dakota Hale, 

This sounds quite delightful. You can expect me in the morning. I do not particularly enjoy partaking in the drinking of orange juice - my vice is and always will be a crisp glass of apple juice. 

And, indeed, waffles are far superior to pancakes. Syrup flows right off of a pancake and they grow mushy with haste. Waffles, in contrast, capture pockets of syrup throughout and the soggier they get, the tastier they are. 

Warm regards, 

Cal

• Agree 1