The Political Lounge

The Return of SeanFKennedy’s RP

Sean F Kennedy

Mark Hamil will campaign across California, speaking to as many Californians from as many walks of life as he can. In order to boost his image as a man of the people, the meetings are mostly informal, consisting of Mark speaking with groups of citizens face to face in public places, instead of campaigning from behind a podium as is tradition. He talks about the need for every citizen’s voice to be heard, and how grateful he is to be considered the front running Democrat in the race. 

• Like 1

1. Sherrod Brown goes to Florida to meet with retirees and discuss his plans to lower the Medicare age to 55

2. Russ Feingold campaigns as a surrogate for Sherrod Brown in Wisconsin

3. Sherrod Brown starts an internet campaign to inform people about the primary process and get them out to vote.

downballot: Paul Walker holds a “For The Family” rally in Los Angeles

Edited by Rezi

1. Gravel tours New York City hoping to rally young progressives to his cause.

2. Gravel then speaks at Columbia University about his background, his cause, and policy. 

3. Then Gravel moves up north and tours Westchester County in New York.

Chuck Grassley Drops out of GOP primary after health scare! Will return to Senate.

Today the press secretary of the Grassley campaign announced after a heart attack scare Chuck Grassley has decided against continuing a run for president. With his home state of Iowa now wide open between the remaining 3 candidates this has reshaped the race.

Updated Polling post Grassley exit

Iowa

Donald Trump 38%
Norm Coleman 33%
Charlie Sheen 25%

New Hampshire

Donald Trump 35%
Charlie Sheen 32%
Norm Coleman 29% 

Nevada 

Donald Trump 34%
Norm Coleman 31%
Charlie Sheen 27%

Edited by Sean F Kennedy

Donald Trump holds a rally in Las Vegas, Nevada following the dropping-out of Senator Chuck Grassley

"Hello, hello. Hello Nevada! Proud to be here in your wonderful state today. And I promise you, I have a very special announcement to make. But first I want to express my thoughts for Senator Chuck Grassley tonight. Chuck is a hell of a guy, from a great state. And I'm saddened he's dropped out due to health concerns. Chuck's a great guy to have on your side; especially against the crooked Democrats, liberal media, and so on. 

With that said, Chuck, was arguably one of our frontrunners. You know, the media likes to focus on me all the time. All they do is talk about me. I bet you at these debates all they're gonna do is talk about Trump this Trump that. Nobody else stands a chance. Sad. 

Anyways folks. I have some special guests here tonight. With a bitter primary season looks less likely, I want to say a few words on the future of this movement. The MAGA movement. First, though, I want to say. We're going to win in 2012, no doubt. Never forget what got us into this mess though. Condoleezza Rice is without a doubt, the worst Republican nominee in history. 

She lost the latino vote, she lost the white vote, she lost all the votes. And they say she only won because our stupid establishment buffoons thought she'd win a landslide. Identity politics at it's finest. I'm tellin you folks, she's crazy. But we're not going to let the disaster of what happened in 2008 happen again. No, no more bullshit. 

Folks, I come here today with a good friend of mine who I've talked to for a long while about this. And we're ready to fight for the American people. He's a fighter, he's going to campaign like hell, he's going to win the west back, and Hell, we're going to win the popular vote too. He's a constitutionalist, he's a conservative, he takes on the Hollywood liberal elite. He's a true fighter. I'm proud to announce that this terrific guy will be my running mate. With that said... TAKE IT AWAY CHARLIE!" @Fbarbarossa

Trump Rallies Like It's 2016 In Last Days Of 2020 Campaign : NPR

Edited by Pringles

Thaaaaank yooouuuu Don!!

Heya folks! Thanks, so, so much for having me hear today! You heard Don and I'll echo it, he and I are the Republican team for 2012! Al Gore, AL GORE!

ALLLL GOOOORRRRREEEE!!

Al Gore, the guy who couldn't even beat George W I did 9/11 Bush!! Has been President for the past four years and what's he done?!

I'll tell ya! He's injected Communism into the system of America just like how he orders his "Doctors" to inject children with "vaccines" and in both cases this injection is gonna kill the host!

That's why he's not running again people! He's gone in and he's done his job, now he's handing over to his flunky to finish the transition to Soviet America!

And that's why me and Don are standing up! We're the only ones outside of this! We aren't the Uber-Communist establishment! We're Conservatives! The ONLY Conservatives left in politics!

This is out last chance to stop them! Because if they win this it's all over!

So vote Trump/Sheen and start fixing the US!

Cos we're gonna lock up Commie Gore and Comrade Brown! We're gonna lock up George W Bush Laden and his Sniper Dick Cheney!! We're gonna lock up all those guys who did this to our country!

• Haha 1

Republican Leadership in disarray as Coleman remains last candidate against the controversial Governor of New York

“Goddammit!” Reince Priebus was sitting in his office watching the unification of in his mind “the batshit” wing of the party. He had thrown his drink to the floor in anger, shattering the glass. He sighed, knowing the Democrats were likely to retain the White House, he was hoping to at least minimize the down ballot effect. 

He knew he had to make some calls, Romney, Kasich, Bush, Spector and other various moderate and establishment Republicans… “The base is going to have my balls by the end of this primary…” as he picked up his phone.

• Haha 3

On 1/9/2022 at 7:40 PM, Edouard said:

Al Gore and the White House bring a public tribute to Robert Kelleher, portraying him as a "bipartisan example" that the Nation should embrace

Al Gore takes the following moments to try to boost fundraisings nationally to help Sherrod Brown and democrats down ballots being elected next november

Finally, the US trade department devellop news fiscal policies to try to improve enterprises' creations and fight relocalizations.

(11) Gore’s plan goes over decently, as him and Brown are as popular as ever.

On 3/19/2022 at 5:06 PM, Pringles said:

1. Trump does maybe 5, 6 rallies in a day in Iowa. 

2. He continues to rally in Iowa. 

3. He then heads to New Hampshire. Presenting himself as the only candidate that can win the election, and the Midwest. He attacks the crooked Democrats once more. 

(14) Trump crisscrosses rural Iowa having giant rallies, his bombastic behavior is loved by the hardcore conservative base.

(2) Trump falls asleep at the podium after a night of no sleep after rallying across the state. Senator Joe Biden even starts a Twitter trend #SleepyDonald

(11) Trump’s pitch goes over well, receiving a warm welcome in New Hampshire.

On 3/19/2022 at 5:31 PM, Kitten said:

Coleman will campaign in Iowa where the minority leader will talk about being tough on Russia. He calls the Gore Administration weak when it comes to foreign policy.

Coleman will meet with farmers in Iowa where he talks about farm subsidies

Coleman will visit new Hampshire and meet voters in various places including diners and community events.

(17) Coleman’s attack on Gore excites defense hawks who see Trump as “all talk”

(9) While his pitch with farmers goes decently it is lacking in number of people due to rain at an outdoor event.

(6) Coleman has various lackluster events across the state, deflating his base.

On 3/19/2022 at 5:42 PM, The Blood said:

1. Mike Bloomberg will film himself going parachuting with a GoPro strapped to his head, stating that his descent to the ground, even with a parachute, represents the inevitable collapse of the duopoly, even as the Democrats and Republicans use faulty ballot and debate restrictions to slow their fall just as Mike used his parachute.

2. Gary Johnson will tour the country smoking weed with college students, continuing to, "reach for the youth vote, man" as he describes it while smoking a blunt with Bobby Chavez of UCLA.

3. Mike Bloomberg will criticize the "elitist" policies of the Democrats after flying on a helicopter to a rally in New York City, declaring that the protectionist and tax-and-spend policies of the current Administration ignore the real needs of the middle and lower classes while throwing Gold bars into the crowd.

Downballot:

Rocky de la Fuente will tour California, talking only in vague platitudes and criticizing the "elitist and exclusionary" media for commenting on his total lack of concrete policies, stating that voters must "open their minds" to a new form of politics not corrupted by the duopoly.

(4) Bloomberg’s plan goes awkwardly as he screams the entire time as the internet has a field day making fun of him.

(11) Gary Johnson is exciting the stoned, the only issue will be if they remember to go out to vote. 
(9) While Bloomberg’s attack on Democrats liberal economics has its base, it comes across as hypocritical as Bloomberg uses his own helicopter to call anyone elitist.

(1!) Rocky is heckled across California many saying he’s a candidate that would hand the senate seat to Carly Fiorina and the Republicans.

On 3/21/2022 at 2:29 PM, Cenzonico said:

Alex Jones is a simple man. He wants to neuter the duopoly and send the fake news liberal deep state media packing! This recent poll is fake fake fake! And Alex Jones is gonna prove it by holding a mega rally in Houston, Texas. He is shouting for an attendance of five thousand people to heed his message. He goes all about swinging against Kay Bailey Hutchison call her a "Dirty fake Republican who has surrendered Texan values to the radical left" and a "no good two faced political two-timer!". He makes a pledge to Texans going on to say "They want to take away your guns. They want to take away your religion. They want to take away your freedoms. They want to take take away your hard earn dollars. And only one person in America can stop them. Guess who? That's right! Alexander Emerick Jones!"

(16) Alex Jones blasts Hutchison, cutting into her conservative support.

On 3/21/2022 at 6:07 PM, WVProgressive said:

Mark Hamil will campaign across California, speaking to as many Californians from as many walks of life as he can. In order to boost his image as a man of the people, the meetings are mostly informal, consisting of Mark speaking with groups of citizens face to face in public places, instead of campaigning from behind a podium as is tradition. He talks about the need for every citizen’s voice to be heard, and how grateful he is to be considered the front running Democrat in the race. 

(4) Hamil’s rally is unenthusiastic and comes across as awkward hurting his numbers.

23 hours ago, Rezi said:

1. Sherrod Brown goes to Florida to meet with retirees and discuss his plans to lower the Medicare age to 55

2. Russ Feingold campaigns as a surrogate for Sherrod Brown in Wisconsin

3. Sherrod Brown starts an internet campaign to inform people about the primary process and get them out to vote.

downballot: Paul Walker holds a “For The Family” rally in Los Angeles

(11) Florida’s elderly population is overwhelmingly Republican but Brown is able to make inroads with some of them.

(14) Russ Feingold rallies the liberal base in Wisconsin showing the popularity of left wing populism in the Midwest.

(13) Brown’s message goes over decently well focusing on High School seniors and College students in particular.

(15) Walker’s rally is joined by his costars from the Fast and the Furious movies. This brings huge attention to it.

22 hours ago, Cenzonico said:

1. Gravel tours New York City hoping to rally young progressives to his cause.

2. Gravel then speaks at Columbia University about his background, his cause, and policy. 

3. Then Gravel moves up north and tours Westchester County in New York.

(20!) Gravel holds a humongous rally in New York clearly wanting his party to get at least 5% nationally.

(15) Gravel’s pitch goes over well as he becomes a celebrity of the youth.

(17) Gravel once again builds support in New York.

4 hours ago, Pringles said:

Donald Trump holds a rally in Las Vegas, Nevada following the dropping-out of Senator Chuck Grassley

"Hello, hello. Hello Nevada! Proud to be here in your wonderful state today. And I promise you, I have a very special announcement to make. But first I want to express my thoughts for Senator Chuck Grassley tonight. Chuck is a hell of a guy, from a great state. And I'm saddened he's dropped out due to health concerns. Chuck's a great guy to have on your side; especially against the crooked Democrats, liberal media, and so on. 

With that said, Chuck, was arguably one of our frontrunners. You know, the media likes to focus on me all the time. All they do is talk about me. I bet you at these debates all they're gonna do is talk about Trump this Trump that. Nobody else stands a chance. Sad. 

Anyways folks. I have some special guests here tonight. With a bitter primary season looks less likely, I want to say a few words on the future of this movement. The MAGA movement. First, though, I want to say. We're going to win in 2012, no doubt. Never forget what got us into this mess though. Condoleezza Rice is without a doubt, the worst Republican nominee in history. 

She lost the latino vote, she lost the white vote, she lost all the votes. And they say she only won because our stupid establishment buffoons thought she'd win a landslide. Identity politics at it's finest. I'm tellin you folks, she's crazy. But we're not going to let the disaster of what happened in 2008 happen again. No, no more bullshit. 

Folks, I come here today with a good friend of mine who I've talked to for a long while about this. And we're ready to fight for the American people. He's a fighter, he's going to campaign like hell, he's going to win the west back, and Hell, we're going to win the popular vote too. He's a constitutionalist, he's a conservative, he takes on the Hollywood liberal elite. He's a true fighter. I'm proud to announce that this terrific guy will be my running mate. With that said... TAKE IT AWAY CHARLIE!" @Fbarbarossa

Trump Rallies Like It's 2016 In Last Days Of 2020 Campaign : NPR

4 hours ago, Fbarbarossa said:

Thaaaaank yooouuuu Don!!

Heya folks! Thanks, so, so much for having me hear today! You heard Don and I'll echo it, he and I are the Republican team for 2012! Al Gore, AL GORE!

ALLLL GOOOORRRRREEEE!!

Al Gore, the guy who couldn't even beat George W I did 9/11 Bush!! Has been President for the past four years and what's he done?!

I'll tell ya! He's injected Communism into the system of America just like how he orders his "Doctors" to inject children with "vaccines" and in both cases this injection is gonna kill the host!

That's why he's not running again people! He's gone in and he's done his job, now he's handing over to his flunky to finish the transition to Soviet America!

And that's why me and Don are standing up! We're the only ones outside of this! We aren't the Uber-Communist establishment! We're Conservatives! The ONLY Conservatives left in politics!

This is out last chance to stop them! Because if they win this it's all over!

So vote Trump/Sheen and start fixing the US!

Cos we're gonna lock up Commie Gore and Comrade Brown! We're gonna lock up George W Bush Laden and his Sniper Dick Cheney!! We're gonna lock up all those guys who did this to our country!

(10) Trump’s announcement is in his typical fashion but is unexpectedly overshadowed much to his anger behind the scenes…

(12) Sheen while spitting what fact checkers say is a “messed up ramble of lies” is fairly loved by his core supporters guiding them to support Trump.

December 8th 2012 updates

With the exit of Chuck Grassley and the unification of Donald Trump and Charlie Sheen, the Republican primary is looking to be a repeat of 2008 one moderate and one conservative. Meanwhile Al Gore and Sherrod Brown continue their popular agenda. Meanwhile The California senate race is continuing to be similar to the WWE royal rumble. Mike Gravel was seen drawing huge crowds in New York meanwhile Alex Jones blasts Hutchison hoping to rally conservatives to his side.

GOP Primary 

National

Donald Trump 47.4%
Norm Coleman 44.8%

Iowa

Norm Coleman 48%
Donald Trump 45%

New Hampshire 

Donald Trump 48%
Norm Coleman 44%
Minnesota

Norm Coleman 54%
Donald Trump 44%

New York

Donald Trump 57%
Norm Coleman 41%

South Carolina 

Donald Trump 49%
Norm Coleman 43%

Edited by Sean F Kennedy

Montana Supreme Court Announces Special Election after Montana’s legislature blocking Governor Bullock’s pick. 
Today the Montana Supreme Court announced forwarding Governor Bullock’s pick to replace Robert Kelleher with Max Baucus as the interim Senator. Republicans look to field a candidate after the gridlock in Montana definitely hurt the GOP in the state. Primaries are set to be held June 5th 2012 and a special election will be held on Election Day.

Edited by Sean F Kennedy

1 minute ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Montana Supreme Court Announces Special Election after Montana’s legislature blocking Governor Bullock’s pick. 
Today the Montana Supreme Court announced forwarding Governor Bullock’s pick to replace Robert Kelleher with Max Baucus as the interim Senator. Republicans look to field a candidate after the gridlock in Montana definitely hurt the GOP in the state.

Republicans will be nominating Rep. Denny Rehberg

Coleman will campaign in Iowa where he talks about being an alternative, conservative choice against Trump

Coleman will talk about his tax cut proposal for the middle class in Iowa

Coleman will visit New Hampshire where he talks about school choice for parents

12 minutes ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Today the Montana Supreme Court announced forwarding Governor Bullock’s pick to replace Robert Kelleher with Max Baucus as the interim Senator. Republicans look to field a candidate after the gridlock in Montana definitely hurt the GOP in the state. Primaries are set to be held June 5th 2012 and a special election will be held on Election Day.

Dems will run former Gov. Brian Schweitzer

Donald Trump begins claiming the GOP establishment is rigging the primaries after the endorsement of Sheen. He announces a suspension of his campaign and fades off into The Nether. Never to be seen again

• Sad 2

16 hours ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

John Bohlinger [R], former lieutenant governor of Montana, announces a run for the senate seat against former governor Brian Schweitzer, setting the former governor and lieutenant governor up for a face-off in the state. As a moderate republican with bipartisan bonafides, Bohlinger campaigns on years of experience representing Montana in the legislature, and pledges to run a positive campaign of ideas against Schweitzer, with whom he has a good personal relationship.

NORM COLEMAN PRESUMPTIVE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOLLOWING THE WITHDRAWAL OF DONALD TRUMP

There were the words that revealed themselves to Charlie Sheen as he did a line off the newspaper. This wasn't right. The Republicans were the only way to stop the communist-socialist-vaccine-9/11 agenda and now the presumptive nominee was one of them.

Sheen knew what he had to do. And once he did all of those drugs he did the next thing on his list.

The next day the papers read

CHARLIE SHEEN RE-ENTERS REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARIES

John McCain, senator from Arizona and maverick veteran republican, announces his candidacy for the 2012 Republican Presidential Primaries. McCain runs on his biography, experience, and willingness to buck the establishment to help out folks with common sense conservatism. 

1. McCain launches an ad buy in Iowa to boost name recognition, focusing on his experience and maverick stances [Iowa]

2. McCain campaigns in New Hampshire, visiting every town in the state. [NH]

3. McCain holds a rally with Carly Fiorina, and speaks with Californian voters about the need for civility in political discourse. [CA] 

1. Bloomberg will announce that while browsing Reddit(as he often does) he has caught wind of a cryptocurrency named "Bitcoin", currently unknown to the general public. Declaring that he has purchased over 2 million BTC(9.5% of the total supply limit) for only a small hit to his total wealth, Bloomberg will proclaim that his campaign is committed to spreading the "light of crypto" to the American people. Along with this massive Bitcoin purchase, Bloomberg will also launch his own cryptocurrency, "Bloomcoin", to further promote crypto.

2. Bloomberg will campaign in Wisconsin, attacking the Democratic Party and its "false promises" for the Midwest, instead promoting Bitcoin and Bloomcoin as the only paths to provide wealth for the American worker.

3. Gary Johnson will smoke weed in Pennsylvania and take shots at the Democratic Party, declaring them the party of "fiscal irresponsibility and bureaucracy".  Oh, and he'll do some cocaine, just to energize his campaigning.

Downballot:

Joe Lieberman will continue his reelection campaign in Connecticut, presenting himself as the bipartisan, moderate option in the race.

Edited by The Blood

1. Wesley Clark endorses Sherrod Brown for President, while also mentioning that he thinks John McCain is a "terrific Republican", and that he hopes the Republicans nominate him for President this summer.

2. Clark attempts to organize a second conference between the US, Taiwan, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Burma, India, Thailand, South Korea, and the Philippines, this time in Seattle. He hopes to further the gains made during last years conference in San Fransisco, with the eventual goal being a rebirth of the South-East Asian Treaty Organization in order to block Chinese expansionism.

3. Clark heads to Warsaw, hoping to pressure the Polish government into liberalizing its policies towards Women, and LGBTQ people.

Downballot: Hamil barnstorms through Rural Claifornians, hoping to get a look into the perspectives from one of the states lesser heard demographics.

• Like 1
  • Based 1

Al Gore keeps doing everything he can so that his popularity transfers into more supporters for Democrats.

1 Al Gore tries to pursue his efforts to call for more donators to help the party candidates everywhere in the US for the next general election.

2 Al Gore pushes the DNC to create a real branch of executive in charge of recruiting good candidates everywhere in the country, the goal is to have candidates who are adapted to their district and who can move their electorate. For example, democrats should push for more latinos in key Florida districts.

3 President Gore tries to portrait his party as a party of independent and moderates beyond the liberal and progressive base in order to boost party member registration.