The Political Lounge

The Return of SeanFKennedy’s RP

Sean F Kennedy

1. (National Event) 

Governor Liz Cheney (R-WY) Announces Governor's Coalition Against Medicare For All

"My fellow Americans, Wyomingites, I come here to day to unveil the coalition against Medicare For All in this great nation. During a time when many Americans continue to struggle to afford healthcare, during a time when many are just finding stability in their own healthcare plans... Democrats wish to unleash a new wave of of federal healthcare in this nation which will cause complete instability in many American's lives. That is why I'm launching this coalition, where American governors of all banners may join in solidarity against radical policies that will ruin the fiscal health of not only our country, but our nation's families."

"Thank you, and I hope to see many of you Governor's out there joining me."

Governor's Donald J. Trump of New York, and Texas Governor Ted Cruz immediately sign in on the coalition. 

Republicans Oust Cheney, Confirming Trump's Grasp on the Party - The New  York Times

2. Rick Santorum holds a "Stand up for America." rally in Iowa. Where he attacks the Democrat's plans for healthcare, and pledges to fight against Medicare For All with everything he's got. He hopes to make "M4A" the boogeyman in Iowa. 

Rick Santorum's top 10 problems - POLITICO

3. Rick Santorum formally requests the endorsement of Mike Huckabee. Hoping for a boost among social conservatives, Tea Party Conservatives, and more importantly, the south. Should he endorse Rick plans a large event in Texas for the announcement. 

Trump holds his own event as rivals debate - Deseret News

4 (Downballot): Rob Portman attacks Dennis Kucinich in an Ohio rally. Accusing Dennis of being too liberal, and too much like a "Massachusetts Liberal" rather than a Ohio Blue-Collar man. Portman points out the radical dangers of electing Kucinich again. He may have road the wave in 08, but outside of Cleveland, Portman makes clear Kucinich isn't welcome in the rest of Ohio. 

Commentary: Why Is Rob Portman Endorsing Trump Now? | WOSU Radio

Governor Jeff Flake will join the Coalition against Medicare for All

gettyimages-129073537-612x612.jpg.e21218ddd7cd9638723eb169cdf0e091.jpg

Coleman will campaign in Iowa where the Senate Minority Leader talks about why he is the true conservative in this race. He brings up his record of being a fighter for American and particularly Iowans who have opposed the Gore Administration. Under his leadership, Senate Republicans have been united and will stay united against the Democrats

Coleman will campaign for Governor Bobby Jindal

He will also campaign for Bill Maloney and blast Earl Ray Tomblin for being a diehard liberal who doesn't represent West Virginia's values anymore

• Based 1

Attempted attack on multiple political figures sends fear across the nation!

Today the  FBI uncovered a plot where anthrax was sent to the personal homes of Bernie Sanders, Norm Coleman, Mitt Romney, Nancy Wyman, George Pataki, and Alex Jones. The perpetrator is Frank Blitzpin, a member of Utah’s Nationalist Party, he was promptly arrested thankfully nobody was harmed. The fear of radicalism at home is quickly becoming an issue that many Americans are concerned with it now becoming a top issue when polled among Americans 

What is the most important issue to you? 
Foreign Policy 18%
Economy 17%
Healthcare 14%
Radicalism at home 11%
Trade 7%

Gun Control 4%
Abortion 4% 

@Kitten @Hestia @Fbarbarossa @Rezi @Edouard @Pringles @Dobs @WVProgressive @Cenzonico @The Blood @Rodja

Edited by Sean F Kennedy

Al Gore jumps in the race to support his 3 incumbent govenors one by one with 3 serie of rallies

In Kentucky he tries to delivar what is factually true but not always known.

You have probably heard the current fightings around Medicare for All. Republicans are gathering around governor Trump on it. But there is something that they won't brag about. Most of you, in rural Kentucky, have benefited from the public option that our government has created in the last 3 years. It's thanks to this healthcare reform in terms of insurances that thousands and thousands of rural citizens of Kentucky have got the opportunity to get covered with a decent healthcare's right. Who did deliver those essential improvements to you? My presidential administration for which Sherrod Brown and Steve Beshear have been working as Vice President and Governor of Kentucky. Instead of listening to their speech about Medicare for All for which we remained neutral, ask yourself if they would not be ready to sacrify your public option and so your healthcare coverage.

Al Gore continues his rallies in Mississippi where he tries to support Jim Hood

A lot citizens in Mississippi suffer from great poverty. My administration has tackled the problem these last 4 years by fixing the economy and giving to several hundreds thousands of citizens in the deep south the right to finally afford an healthcare insurance. The best way to keep the work going is by turning out at every elections, so that the good work initiated by my administration may continue beyond my own term. This is the reason why I ask you to send a message by voting for Jim Hood and send a message to republicans. 

Al Gore finishes in Louisiana where he tries to help Kathleen Blanco coming back.

The people of Louisiana deserves a lot of improvements, for public schools, for climate change, for reducing poverty. And rigthfully, policies that we adopted at the federal level have reduced poverty nationally and increased healthcare's accessibility. Local autorities, particulary statehoods' ones may try to undermine the action we deploy for improving your quality of life. A governor like Kathleen Blanco will veto any legislation which tries to undermine our policies for which you voted for 3 years ago, by making me the winner of your Electoral Votes.

In addition of that, the DNC recently approved the plan of Senator Carter which will definitively proove that we are not the party of cities, but also counties, and particulary, the party of rural areas. If you had any doubt about it look what I am, and the state i come from. I was elected senator of Tennessee with landslides, I was a member of the party of rural areas, and thanks to efforts like the one of Jason Carter, Democrats will remain the party which connects both realities.

15 minutes ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Today the  FBI uncovered a plot where anthrax was sent to the personal homes of Bernie Sanders, Norm Coleman, Mitt Romney, Nancy Wyman, George Pataki, and Alex Jones. The perpetrator is Frank Blitzpin, a member of Utah’s Nationalist Party, he was promptly arrested thankfully nobody was harmed. The fear of radicalism at home is quickly becoming an issue that many Americans are concerned with it now becoming a top issue when polled among Americans 

Foreign Policy 18%
Economy 17%
Healthcare 14%
Radicalism at home 11%
Trade 7%

Gun Control 4%
Abortion 4% 

@Kitten @Hestia @Fbarbarossa @Rezi @Edouard @Pringles @Dobs @WVProgressive @Cenzonico @The Blood @Rodja

Governor Trump would release the following tweet in reaction to the attempted attacks. 

Terrible attempted attacks on fellow countrymen occurred today! Lock this Frank guy up! This sad attempt could have been prevented. The current administration needs to listen more! Deeply unpopular issues are being pushed currently. @POTUSAlGore must do more!

39 minutes ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Foreign Policy 18%
Economy 17%
Healthcare 14%
Radicalism at home 11%
Trade 7%

Gun Control 4%
Abortion 4% 

23 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Governor Trump would release the following tweet in reaction to the attempted attacks. 

Terrible attempted attacks on fellow countrymen occurred today! Lock this Frank guy up! This sad attempt could have been prevented. The current administration needs to listen more! Deeply unpopular issues are being pushed currently. @POTUSAlGore must do more!

White House replies in two separate times

On the Utah’s Nationalist Party, the president orders the FBI to investigate every members of the party in order to give to judges the possibility to dissolve the party as the Constitution does not authorizes the president to do that on his own. FBi protection is offered to every US politicians for an undefined period and as long as the investigations have to be completed (but especially to Bernie Sanders, Norm Coleman, Mitt Romney, Nancy Wyman, George Pataki, and Alex Jones).

On Trump comment President Gore personnaly replies :

I do not know if it's in the interest of Governor Trump to make such a tweet. First of all because in times of terrorist attacks we gather around the leader and we are constructive. This act remains minor as there is hopefully no victim, however, I don't remember any democrat screaming "PRESIDENT BUSH needs to listen more, SAD!" on the morning after of 9/11. Another point which would bother me, if I was him, is that the terrorist clearly comes from a party who would preferentially vote for his party before to vote for mine. Said in others words, this man raises the problem of far-right terrorism, which has to be faced as strongly as radical islamism.

When I see opinion polls on what the opinion considers as most burning issues, I only see why we have kept a trifecta.

In terms of Foreign Policy I decided alone to start strikes and brought a coalition behind our country to face the threat of ISIS, which is a very different kind of terrorism than the one of this man.
In terms of Economy our administration has dropped unemployment below 7%. 
In terms of Healthcare we have created a public option that his party struggles to face, considering that several millions of his own party voters benefited from it.

We do listen to the american people, and hopefully we don't wait tweets to act, ISIS would have been relieved if I waited a tweet to act against them. 

Those things said I think that we commonly agree that a national solution has to be brought to the fear of radicalism, no matter if it comes from the far right or from religious radicalism. Terrorism is terrorism and it has to be eradicated. This is the reason why we will listen to the plan proposed by republicans.

19 minutes ago, Kitten said:

Minority Leader Coleman and his leadership team will bring forward anti-terror legislation titled the Defense of America Act to the Senate for a future vote

Democrats will wait further details on what the anti-terror legislation would contain prior to take a position on it. In the meantime, the party will work on its own proposals but it doesn't mean that a bipartisan deal is not possible.

Edited by Edouard

40 minutes ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Foreign Policy 18%
Economy 17%
Healthcare 14%
Radicalism at home 11%
Trade 7%

Gun Control 4%
Abortion 4% 

What is the Utah Nationalist Party?

41 minutes ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Alex Jones at this point was getting ready to do a tour of Northern Texas, but after hearing this news he just had to respond. 

"The anti-Christ is here and he comes in the form of Frank Blitzpin! This nut job was already doing a mistake trying assassinate that many people. But then the madman dares to think he is gonna try and assassinate me!? Well that guy had another thing coming to him let me tell you but I'm glad the FBI actually did something good for America and arrested that guy! I call on congress right here right now to do more to combat shit like this! And that includes you Gore! And to my fans in Northern Texas who are disappointed, don't worry because your tour will come very soon." 

- Alex Jones being interviewed by a local Texan news station. 

Edited by Cenzonico
  • Based 1

6 minutes ago, Edouard said:

White House replies in two separate times

On the Utah’s Nationalist Party, the president orders the FBI to investigate every members of the party in order to give to judges the possibility to dissolve the party as the Constitution does not authorizes the president to do that on his own. FBi protection is offered to every US politicians for an undefined period and as long as the investigations have to be completed (but especially to Bernie Sanders, Norm Coleman, Mitt Romney, Nancy Wyman, George Pataki, and Alex Jones).

On Trump comment President Gore personnaly replies :

I do not know if it's in the interest of Governor Trump to make such a tweet. First of all because in times of terrorist attacks we gather around the leader and we are constructive. This act remains minor as there is hopefully no victim, however, I don't remember any democrat screaming "PRESIDENT BUSH needs to listen more, SAD!" on the morning after of 9/11. Another point which would bother me, if I was him, is that the terrorist clearly comes from a party who would preferentially vote for his party before to vote for mine. Said in others words, this man raises the problem of far-right terrorism, which has to be faced as strongly as radical islamism.

When I see opinion polls on what the opinion considers as most burning issues, I only see why we have kept a trifecta.

In terms of Foreign Policy I decided alone to start strikes and brought a coalition behind our country to face the threat of ISIS, which is a very different kind of terrorism than the one of this man.
In terms of Economy our administration has dropped unemployment below 7%. 
In terms of Healthcare we have created a public option that his party struggles to face, considering that several millions of his own party voters benefited from it.

We do listen to the american people, and hopefully we don't wait tweets to act, ISIS would have been relieved if I waited a tweet to act against them. 

Those things said I think that we commonly agree that a national solution has to be brought to the fear of radicalism, no matter if it comes from the far right or from religious radicalism. Terrorism is terrorism and it has to be eradicated. This is the reason why we will listen to the plan proposed by republicans.

Democrats will wait further details on what the anti-terror legislation would contain prior to take a position on it. In the meantime, the party will work on its own proposals but it doesn't mean that a bipartisan deal is not possible.

Obviously, @POTUSAlGore legislation must be brought to fight back against domestic terrorists. As President, you should take note and listen to what the American people are frustrated about currently. They are tired of being told the same thing! They want more! More ACTION!

Epstein has decided that he needs to come out the shadows. He holds a rally over in Manhattan where he tries to be "relatable". He introduces himself, cracks a few witty remarks, condemns Frank Blitzpin, and moves on to policy. He goes on with a fairly neoliberal position on issues but comes out progressive on issues like healthcare and the minimum wage.

7 minutes ago, Cenzonico said:

Alex Jones at this point was getting ready to do a tour of Northern Texas, but after hearing this news he just had to respond. 

"The anti-Christ is here and he comes in the form of Frank Blitzpin! This nut job was already doing a mistake trying assassinate that many people. But then the madman dares to think he is gonna try and assassinate me!? Well that guy had another thing coming to him let me tell you but I'm glad the FBI actually did something good for America and arrested that guy! I call on congress right here right now to do more to combat shit like this! And that includes you Gore! And to my fans in Northern Texas who are disappointed, don't worry because your tour will come very soon." 

- Alex Jones being interviewed by a local Texan news station. 

tweet78254.png

42 minutes ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Sherrod Brown will issue a statement the morning after the discovery of Blitzpin's plot.

"Let me say first of all that it's a damn shame to see our country having to deal with such a disgraceful attack on national unity and democracy. Mr. Blitzpin seeks to take deadly action against our elected officials, against the will of the people as means of sowing division within our nation. What comes to be is that we, the American people, must stay united and strong against all dangerous radicalism and terrorism not just in the sense of bravery, but in the sense of keeping ourselves and our loved ones educated to prevent them from falling into the deep dark holes that turn good men into terrorists. Any radicals who take action against American citizens over political views are the very opposite of the patriots that they often claim to be, the ultimate villains of our society. President Gore and I will be discussing with Congressional leadership on how to expand protections against terrorism and to keep our citizens safe. We hope to inform you more in the future on options that will come into place in order to protect you all."

• Like 1

Gravel Events:

1. While at an event in San Francisco, California Mike Gravel is told about the recent news relating to Frank Blitzpin and his attempted assassinations. 

"Oh? This must have just came out since I didn't know this happened. Well I condemn him, America does not take kindly to terrorism in any form!"

After he continues on about the need for a $15 or more minimum wage. No, a living wage he corrects himself. 

2. Mike Gravel flies over to Boston, Massachusetts where he barnstorms the city talking about his progressive platform and why he would be better suited to be the President of the United States.

3. Gravel then goes down to New Bedford where he holds a speech about helping out the people left behind by America's unequal economic system. He states the need for medicare for all and condemns the Republican led opposition to it, this idea of a federal program that guarantees jobs, more public affordable housing, and the need for a living wage not a minimum wage.

Endorsements:

With the Young Turks on their side, the Gravel campaign will try to get more left-wing media, organizations, newspapers, magazines etc to build a media war machine that will support the campaign through out November. The Gravel camp will this time try to get MoveOn on their side as it historically has been progressive. Correspondence from the Gravel team try to quell any reservations towards endorsing a third party candidate and use Gravel's platform as a bargaining chip. We hope they will make the right choice. 

Sen.Bernie Sanders detailed his M4A plan in an TV appearance in Meet The Press with Chuck Todd and attacked Democrats for not doing more to support it.

"You see,Chuck,Republicans are in panic mode right now,they are doing all they can to stop Medicare for All from happening and i get them.Their billionaire donors would lose a ton of money cause they will no longer be able to charge American people with insane premiums and deductibles for the fundamental human right of health coverage.Plus,the policy would be very popular and they would definitely lose to Vice President Brown.What I don't understand,and likely never will,perhaps I am too dumb for their logic are Sherrod Brown and my Democratic colleagues who are unwilling to come out in support of this popular and progressive policy.I hope they put people over money and endorse M4A in coming days,weeks and months or I am very afraid election results won't be the one I am hoping for because incrementalism doesn't win elections,its big ideas that do!maxresdefault.jpg.a995f350f6f0c3899c20f9ba55982cac.jpg

Edited by Rodja

Wesley Clark Gives a Speech in New York City following the attempted assassinations of numerous political figures.

Gen. Wesley Clark to speak at Pacific Thursday - News ...

"My fellow Americans, in light of the recent attacks on my friends, and colleges in government, I'd like to say a few words. I'd first like to address the preparators of this attack, and those who aided them. We will find you, and we will bring you to justice. You've failed. You're cowardly attempts to damage the core of American democracy, has only succeeded in bringing us closer together as Americans.

To the law abiding, patriotic citizens listening to this speech, feeling concerned, or even scared, I tell you this; Be not afraid. I can personally assure you that the Gore administration is doing everything in our power to combat terrorism, both foreign, and domestic. Our craven enemy shall never succeed, so long as the spirit of America beats within the hearts of every patriotic citizen.

Make no mistake, there will be no tolerance to those who give aid to terrorists. We are at war with an enemy who would see us wiped off the map. An enemy that, if successful, would wipe the principles of liberty, democracy, and equality from the face of the Earth. We will the defeat the terrorists, whether they come from the Middle East, like ISIS, or whether they come from right here in America, like Frank Blitzpin. If you commit, or give aid to those who commit terrorism, whether they are Radical Islamists, Political Extremists, or anything in between, you are an enemy of America, and we shall defeat you."

• Like 1

Mississippi AG Jim Hood asks court to dismiss Google's ...

Jim Hood gives a speech to a crowd in Jackson, Mississippi, characterizing his campaign as a radically centrist, and populist one.

"I'm not your typical Democrat. I won't be a slave to Washington big-wigs telling me what to think, unlike my insider opponent Phil Bryant, who's been a toady for the Republican establishment since the Clinton administration. I'm running on five key positions, which I'll tell you right now.

1. I will get tough on crime, and terrorism, in order to make Mississippi a safe state to raise your family in again.

2. I will protect the sanctity of Mississippian life, both born, and unborn by banning late term abortion, and expanding Medicaid.

3. I will reduce unemployment, and make our roads better in one fell swoop by establishing a state public works program that will give road repair, and construction jobs to the unemployed at the state minimum wage.

4. I will raise the minimum wage to $9 an hour, and reduce taxes on working, and middle class families to give you more money in your pocket.

5. I will raise our teacher's salaries to ensure that our children receive the education that they deserve, and I will raise corporate taxes, and end Haley Barbour's practice of giving out buddy-buddy contracts to private companies that are cheating the Mississippian taxpayer.

If you believe like I do, and want to see these goals come to fruition, then I encourage you to vote for not only me, but for my Democratic, down ballot colleagues as well. This is a people's campaign, and we will return political power, back to where it belongs, to the people of Mississippi. The party of Thomas Jefferson, and Franklin Roosevelt is still the party of the common man, it always has been, and this November we're going to show the Republicans that they can't take Mississippi for granted any longer!"

(Quick events, sorry, been busy today and don't want to get too far behind. If it's still up by tomorrow morning and I have some extra time, I'll be more detailed)

1 - Grassley campaigns across Iowa, hoping to replicate the successes of his senate campaigns in the state, focusing on a compassionate and competent brand of conservatism that the state could benefit from.

2 - Grassley visits South Carolina to begin outreach to a state that he has less experience and familiarity with.

3 - Senator Grassley visits New Hampshire, looking for an endorsement from Senator Kelly Ayotte. 

4 - Phil Bryant campaigns in Mississippi, hoping that the large number of Republicans in the state will help save him and the party's chances in the state. 

1. Brown and his wife hold a meet and greet at a diner in rural Iowa before heading out to The University of Iowa to meet with new voters and engage in voter mobilization efforts.
  2. Brown goes to West Virginia to campaign with Governor Tomblin on a very pro-union, pro-labor platform, assuring the coal miners and workers of the state that they will have secure and steady employment despite environmental policies and that the administration has every intention of upholding the quality of life in their state.
  3. Brown meets with his good friend Senator Landrieu to help familiarize him with the interests of Southern voters and southern democrats, looking to bolster his appeal in the specific area without sacrificing his working class appeal in the Midwest.

Downballot:

• Nancy Wyman gets off to her first campaign stop in Connecticut, looking to meet with rural voters across the state, preaching a similar platform to what was championed by Senator Carter, while not compromising on the solidly liberal values that hold her weight in the state.

1. Bloomberg will hold a series of rallies across the New England, slamming Sherrod Brown and declaring that, "America's standing worldwide and economic progress will shrink under the damaging anti-free trade leanings of Brown."

2. Mike will release over $5,000,000 in cash from his private jet over the city of San Diego, before landing and holding a series of events pledging to support the immigrant community in America.

3. Gary Johnson will hold a series of events on college campuses, hoping to break through with the youth vote.

Downballot:

Angus King will announce a Senate run in Maine under the America United Party.