The Political Lounge

AMPU Social Media

vcczar

What sorts of Social Media accounts do you think are best for AMPU? I plan on the following

• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Discord (probably via @themiddlepolitical) as I have never logged into a Discord account. 
  • I'll also have a blog that has the development news, which will be my main means of transparency. Social media will often link to this. 

What other accounts do game-makers often use? 

21 minutes ago, vcczar said:

What sorts of Social Media accounts do you think are best for AMPU? I plan on the following

• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Discord (probably via @themiddlepolitical) as I have never logged into a Discord account. 
  • I'll also have a blog that has the development news, which will be my main means of transparency. Social media will often link to this. 

I'd be happy to help with a Twitter 🙂 I could do IG too but others may be better at it than me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vcczar said:

• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

I volunteer to run either Twitter,Facebook or Instagram as i already offered.

2 minutes ago, Rodja said:

Sure,I do,but it seems @ConservativeElector2wants Instagram ,so I would also be comfortable with FB or TW.

Yeah it would be my preference. If @Hestia is best with Twitter, and you are ok with FB it's fine for everyone I guess.

But as I said, I could do all of them.

10 minutes ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

Yeah it would be my preference. If @Hestia is best with Twitter, and you are ok with FB it's fine for everyone I guess.

But as I said, I could do all of them.

That's fine if @Hestia and @Rodja are with that. I'll have to send you images and things to say in order to keep it cohesive. 

• Like 2