The Political Lounge

AMPU Kickstarter Poll

vcczar

AMPU Kickstarter Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Please check all that is true

• I have donated to the kickstarter
    • I have not yet donated to the kickstarter but I plan to before Dec 31st (deadline)
    • I do not plan to donate to the kickstarter
    • I will help spread the word by letting my friends know about the game
    • I will help spread the word by posting about the game on Social Media
    • I will help spread the word by contacting people and organizations that I think would like this game
    • Other (please mention below)

I have helped spread the word already by

-Making a discord with about 38 members now (slowly inviting to avoid trolls)

-Posting on about 7 discords

-Posting on reddit 

https://discord.gg/rKxqzgq7nY AMPU discord 

Edited by themiddlepolitical
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pringles said:

I'll probably donate in several days when I get paid. I'd rather wait till I get paid so I can give more money of course, but yeah. Ima coming. 😛 

With your profile picture I was half expecting you to say: "I want you to take this project behind the barn and shoot it. What a terrible idea. That being said I want 10% equity with a $3 royalty on every copy sold."

God I love that show. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

With your profile picture I was half expecting you to say: "I want you to take this project behind the barn and shoot it. What a terrible idea. That being said I want 10% equity with a $3 royalty on every copy sold."

God I love that show. 

Don't tempt me! 

See, I understand that this investment is for leisure purposes only, as I cannot wait to play a very ambitious game such as this... but if it were trying to be a million dollar business such as myself, I'd say you're a bozo. 😛 😛 

I love Shark Tank too. And I love Kevin O'Leary. he's a GOAT.

• Based 1

Just now, Pringles said:

Don't tempt me! 

See, I understand that this investment is for leisure purposes only, as I cannot wait to play a very ambitious game such as this... but if it were trying to be a million dollar business such as myself, I'd say you're a bozo. 😛 😛 

I love Shark Tank too. And I love Kevin O'Leary. he's a GOAT.

Barbara: I'm out

• Haha 1

@Beetlejuice @Cal @carbonmonoxide321 @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @Edouard @Entrecampos @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @Ishan @jnewt @jvikings1 @Kitten @Magnus Rex @Mark_W @mark2 @Mishfox @Mothwoman @MrPotatoTed @NYRepublican @Patine @pilight @Pringles @Rezi @Rodja @Sean F Kennedy @SilentLiberty @Takahashi @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @TZMB @upandaway @vcczar @Wiw @WVProgressive @Zenobiyl

We're close to 50% of our goal. Please pitch in and spread the word if you haven't already. You might want to follow the Twitter and Facebook pages so you can share those and see any image updates and playthrough updates for the game and such. Any way you can help out and reaching people would be great. I'm contacting 200-500 people a day. If this is the game you've always wanted, then please help to try to find others who always wanted to play this game:

https://twitter.com/AMPU1772 and https://www.facebook.com/AMorePerfectUnionGame

In the event that we fail to get 100%, it won't be from a lack of effort. 

• Like 3
  • Based 1

unknown.png

People REALLY seem to like this kind of map for the election maps, Hopefully Anthony is making the election map cause some people are waiting on more images @vcczar (the purple is obviously suppose to be blue this was a mix up on the browser aspect)

Edited by themiddlepolitical

12 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

unknown.png

People REALLY seem to like this kind of map for the election maps, Hopefully Anthony is making the election map cause some people are waiting on more images @vcczar (the purple is obviously suppose to be blue this was a mix up on the browser aspect)

Mention that in the KS comments. He'll see that. If you post it, it stays there and he may be more inclined to move on doing that. 

Just now, Patine said:

They use that format in Wikipedia articles about U.S. Presidential elections, and I remember they even used it back in '80's in the hardcopy World Book Encyclopedias in libraries I used to go to as a child and adolescent.

I used to read outdated 1978 World Book Encyclopedias to go to sleep. I would stay up until 5am sometimes, despite needing to go to Elementary or Middle School at about 7am. Grades were terrible because I was half asleep in class, but I was strongly self-educated. I kept up this kind of routine reading late into the night until Junior Year in High School when I realized I needed good grades to graduate and go to college. I went back to my late night routines in college, but I was able to maintain an A average in undergrad and grad school on hardly any sleep. For whatever reason, college and grad school was easier than K-12 for me.

10 hours ago, jnewt said:

Bought a visa gift card today so I could make a donation, but it won’t accept the card outside the U.S. …

@vcczar if you have Venmo or cashapp, I’d be happy to donate that way, I just don’t know how or if I’d still be able to get any rewards with it though. Or if you even have Venmo or CashApp. 

• Like 1

I'm not particularly in a spot where I can donate before the deadline. I will attempt to share the kickstarter around as much as I can to help make up for it. I do definitely hope the game reaches the goal.

5 minutes ago, jnewt said:

@vcczar if you have Venmo or cashapp, I’d be happy to donate that way, I just don’t know how or if I’d still be able to get any rewards with it though. Or if you even have Venmo or CashApp. 

I'll get you an early access key somehow. Just remind me when it gets to that time. I'm sure we will have the power to add early players. I have Paypal? Does that work? 

• Based 1