The Political Lounge

New RP

Rodja

New RP  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What of those RP would you be willing to participate in?

• USA 2015-onwards RP(1968 RP style)
    • French 2022 Presidential Election Quickshot RP
    • German 2021 Federal Election Quickshot RP
    • EU Parliament 2014-onwards RP(1968 RP style)
    • Continue HoC RP
  2. 2. If you could choose only one of the above what would be your choice?

• USA 2015-onwards RP(1968 RP style)
    • French 2022 Presidential Election Quickshot RP
    • German 2021 Federal Election Quickshot RP
    • EU Parliament 2014-onwards RP(1968 RP style)
    • Continue HoC RP

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2021 at 08:26 AM

Guys,

Since my HoC RP seems to be dead and i am really in a mood and have time for running a RP right now,here are couple of ideas for potential RPs i'd be willing to run.I will eventually run the one that gets the most votes since i am really entertained by all of the ideas.

The poll will last until Wed.December 22nd when i will move forward with launching the most popular RP idea.

@Edouard @Entrecampos @Eugene @Eugene2 @Eugene3 @Eugene4  @eugene4732847832 @eugene5 @Eugene6 @Rezi @Takahashi @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @Tuyet Caesar @TZMB @upandaway @Ishan @Patine @pilight @Pringles @Arkansas Progressive @Sean F Kennedy @SilentLiberty @DakotaHale @Dobs @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @jamawoma24 @JB70 @jnewt @JohnGRobertsJr @jvikings1  @kelley05v42774750 @KiQcglHxU @Kitten @Zenobiyl @Cal @carbonmonoxide321 @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @vcczar @Vicx @Beetlejuice @BrianRicci @ngoc tram @NYRepublican @Magnus Rex @Mark_W @mark2 @Merlespax @Mike Dost @Mishfox @Mothwoman @MrPotatoTed

21 minutes ago, Edouard said:

I quite like EU politics

For a non-european the institutionnal system of the EU might be difficult to be catched initially but it's a very representative system

As for the EU parliament there is a big political diversity

Well,i am an American but i really like the EU system and think it would be  very fun  in RP form.There will be some explaining to do before we launch though cause it is a very unique system.

• Like 1

@Fbarbarossa @Edouard @Timur @Kitten@Hestia @WVProgressive@Sean F Kennedy

Guys thank you for taking the poll.I am now 99% sure i will proceed with USA 2015-onwards RP idea and will do so well before wendesday.I am already preparing the spreadsheet and am looking forward to get this started.Since all of you except @Edouard(unless he changes his mind) are entertained by the idea,we need 2 more players to be ready to start since there will be 8 factions to play.More info coming soon when i am done with spreadsheet,most likely tommorow.