The Political Lounge

I want to share my Alpha 0.0.1 Portugal 2022 Scenario for Prime Minister Infinity (Sorry for some bugs, mistakes and outdated things)

Entrecampos

1 hour ago, Patine said:

I hate to say this (I often do about scenarios like this, and it's really Anthony's fault in my opinion for utterly de-emphasizing alternate election models other than Westminster FPTP and Australian alternate vote for PMI, despite my constant bringing up that only a small minority of actual parliamentary bodies use those two styles), but I do highly suggest K4E (Chancellor Forever) 2009 for this election, instead, despite being an older game - as it far less butchers actual results for Portuguese elections post-Carnation Revolution (and almost all parliamentary elections in modern Continental Europe). Last I saw, you can get the game for a song as older content if you dug around in the 270soft site. Just some friendly advice to make this scenario all it can be! 😛

imagem.png.4776561e1be297ef52ed8ecbe3621d27.png

imagem.png.3463abd71fc4d7de07b398a896b30256.png

In opposition to this 2 images, Portuguese elections in reality will be very close. Something more like this, by my models.

imagem.png.29be84772427876c5c2f5cf58e381412.png

3 hours ago, Patine said:

I hate to say this (I often do about scenarios like this, and it's really Anthony's fault in my opinion for utterly de-emphasizing alternate election models other than Westminster FPTP and Australian alternate vote for PMI, despite my constant bringing up that only a small minority of actual parliamentary bodies use those two styles), but I do highly suggest K4E (Chancellor Forever) 2009 for this election, instead, despite being an older game - as it far less butchers actual results for Portuguese elections post-Carnation Revolution (and almost all parliamentary elections in modern Continental Europe). Last I saw, you can get the game for a song as older content if you dug around in the 270soft site. Just some friendly advice to make this scenario all it can be! 😛

I will be creative, I will create individual 230 MPs and give chances to every medium and large party to elect. But this is the hyper realistic scenario, the other will be for funny and playing reasons.

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2021 at 1:39 PM, Patine said:

Patine... I need help. I bought Chancellor Forever but I cant edit it alone. I need somebody to put real regions and mapping it and I do the rest. Im very confuse with a lack of modern editors.

Edited by Entrecampos

8 minutes ago, Patine said:

That would be awesome! Is there actually enough electoral information, perchance, to do the Late Constitutional Monarchy and the Pre-WW1 Republic, or is data too scant for those, out of curiosity?

I think Presidential Humberto Delgado vs Americo Thomaz in 1958 or 1969 National Assembly elections would be super interesting, even if those elections were fake. I can try to do something by 1910s times, but would be much more harder, I would need to create something alternative based in my perspectives, because the lack of information.
Anyway, my first scenario would be 1975.

Edited by Entrecampos

• 1 year later...
On 2/5/2022 at 9:35 PM, Entrecampos said:

I think Presidential Humberto Delgado vs Americo Thomaz in 1958 or 1969 National Assembly elections would be super interesting, even if those elections were fake. I can try to do something by 1910s times, but would be much more harder, I would need to create something alternative based in my perspectives, because the lack of information.
Anyway, my first scenario would be 1975.

Mapa_das_elei%C3%A7%C3%B5es_presidenciai

1958 Elections by municipality.

Between, I made Portugal by municipality, so this scenario turns possible.

image.png.df811a5da97620a2d1d5339a25e2a654.png

Edited by Entrecampos
  • Like 1