Hypothetical 2024 Poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote for?

• Joe Biden/Kamala Harris (D-Inc)
    • Donald Trump/Kristi Noem (R)
    • Mark Cuban/Bill Walker (I)
    • Write-in/None

25 minutes ago, Patine said:

I don't know. Is he really cut out for an apex-level Government executive office, though. And would he really be able or willing to tackle the deep-seated problems of the nation effectively better than complacent, party-over-people-and-nation, support-the-system-and-ignore-the-glaring-flaws Establishment politicians of both major parties who actively benefit from, and exacerbate many, crippling flaws of the nation, or Trump and his cronies, who have no productive solutions, but are just vitriolic loudmouths? Do you see Cuban as the kind of leader to roll up his sleeves and take on the real problems, and not a few symptoms of those and congratulate himself, like many American politicians nowadays, and build a vision for the United States as a nation built on it's noblest ideas - and not just ideological or partisan pandering, or pandering to big business or special interest groups? Do you see him as potentially this kind of leader - a leader that, obviously and clearly, Biden and Trump ARE NOT, but still?

Yes I do see him as that kind of leader. Honestly he's probably one of the only people with the money to run and work ethic to be that leader

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Patine said:

Which one does he own (though I'm doubting it's one of the ones we have here)?

Costplusdrugs, it's an online one, it's his way of offering affordable medications.

I think really Cuban is genuinely the guy who if he were to say he was running he'd be the most prepared out of personalities. He'd also take it seriously and I don't think he'd run to further his own name or his own wealth. He can be kind of blunt and in a way maybe come across stand offish or hostile but he's never a dick or an outright bully.

• Agree 1