1. 1. Who do you support?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Neither
  2. 2. Who wins?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Philadelphia Eagles
    • Not interested enough to make a prediction

Actually I am not really passionate about both teams, but if I had to choose, I am going with the Chiefs. Andy Reid is cool. And Mahomes too. Besides that I simply enjoy a good game as a neutral fan.

I am a New York Jets fan, but used to be a Cardinals supporter when I first got in touch with Football.

• Agree 1

I watched it, I bet on Kansas just for the fun.

I discovered how american football worked yesterday in addition, I think Kansas made a beautiful remontada even if Philadelphia played better for the whole game, just that they were very bad with keeping the ball while the Kansas team was much more opportunistic and it helped them to win.

Edited by Edouard

Absolute dogshit holding call. It's such a weak hold that you just can't end a Super Bowl on that. One of the most exciting Super Bowls in years ends up getting absolutely shafted at the end.

2 hours ago, Rezi said:

Absolute dogshit holding call. It's such a weak hold that you just can't end a Super Bowl on that. One of the most exciting Super Bowls in years ends up getting absolutely shafted at the end.

I agree, but it was still a hold. That's a fault of the rules. They need a rule in which a game cannot be "ended" for calls like that. I really think they should change the rule in which the hold gives an automatic 1st down. If it's already 1st down, then it gives them 10 yards, unless it's blatant.

It was objectively a hold, but they let them get away with more devious shit earlier in the game and I would think they should err on the side of calling it like they have the rest of the game. Lame end to one of the greatest Super Bowls I’ve seen in my lifetime. 

• Like 2

I found out today that the architect for the stadium that this Super Bowl was played in was Peter Eisenman. I had dinner with this brother, Robert, when I lived in NYC. Robert's a biblical scholar, specializing in the historical Jesus and the Dead Sea Scrolls. Peter Eisenman is most famous for designing the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin, Germany. 

• Thanks 1