The Political Lounge

Currency

vcczar

6 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I would probably put a different president every year on the 100. Different politician on the 50. Different non-politician non-political citizen of note on the 20. I’d put a different activist on the 10. I’d put a different cultural person (poet or artist etc) on the 5. I’d put a random living us citizen that makes middle or less income on the 1. Every year the person changes on all of these. 

Fraudsters: “It’s free real estate”

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I would probably put a different president every year on the 100. Different politician on the 50. Different non-politician non-political citizen of note on the 20. I’d put a different activist on the 10. I’d put a different cultural person (poet or artist etc) on the 5. I’d put a random living us citizen that makes middle or less income on the 1. Every year the person changes on all of these. 

That would be fun.

6 hours ago, vcczar said:

The cost of doing that alone would make it not worth it, but just imagine all that floating around currency. @Dobs was playful about fraud but that'd be even more of a worry in this case.