NC: Lambert-Sevier (3)
NH: Reed-Lincoln(4)
NJ: Reed-Lincoln (6)
NY: Reed-Lincoln (8)
PA: Reed-Lincon (15)
RI: Reed-Lincoln (4)
SC: Lambert-Jefferson (3)
VA: Reed-Lincoln (6)

TN, KY, VT have no kingmakers and no governors right now, so they didn't vote.

@OrangeP47 Senator Joseph Reed of PA 67
HenryLaurensCPU Secretary of War Benjamin Lincoln of MA 67
@10centjimmy Father of the Constitution John Lambert of NJ 17
TomJeffersonCPU Former Governor Thomas Jefferson of VA 14
PatrickHenryCPU Failed Presidential Candidate John Sevier of NC 3

You goofs done gone went and got yourself a tie.  Haha.  

Vote will go to the House, between Reed, Lincoln, and Lambert.  I assume @OrangeP47 and @Ich_bin_Tyler are backing Reed -- let me know if that's not the case.

I of course Reed the room.

• Haha 1

Hi guys, as you’ve likely already guessed by now, I’ve got this game on a hiatus for now as my free time is currently dominated by (in no particular order):

1) Grad school

2) Dating, now that I’m getting divorced

3) Parenting, now that I have sole custody.

4) My current obsession with the new Mr President board game I’ve been posting about in the other thread. Ha.

I do plan to pick this back up again soon, once I either finish this semester of grad school, burnout on the game, or run out of local women willing to be seen in public with me.  Haha. ;c)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Hi guys, as you’ve likely already guessed by now, I’ve got this game on a hiatus for now as my free time is currently dominated by (in no particular order):

1) Grad school

4) My current obsession with the new Mr President board game I’ve been posting about in the other thread. Ha.

I do plan to pick this back up again soon, once I either finish this semester of grad school, burnout on the game, or run out of local women willing to be seen in public with me.  Haha. ;c)

That's fine, I think he rest of us were squeezing to the limit too.  Good luck.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 6/28/2023 at 9:52 PM, MrPotatoTed said:

1) Grad school

How are you doing?

25 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

How are you doing?

Ha! I appreciate you checking in.  

A week ago, I was doing phenomenally.  My ex wife had been on the other side of the country for months, leaving my daughter and I alone, and I was falling in love with the perfect woman.

Then we broke up just a couple days ago…and now my ex wife is moving back tonight and thinks she’s moving back into my house for two weeks while she figures out what she’s doing with her life.  Ha.  (I 100% do not want her here.)

So, you know.  Ups and downs like anybody else.

10 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

A week ago, I was doing phenomenally.  My ex wife had been on the other side of the country for months, leaving my daughter and I alone, and I was falling in love with the perfect woman.

Then we broke up just a couple days ago…and now my ex wife is moving back tonight and thinks she’s moving back into my house for two weeks while she figures out what she’s doing with her life.  Ha.  (I 100% do not want her here.)

Potato, 

I have always liked you and I want you to know I am praying for you at this time, as I always will for you and V and others.  May the peace of God be with you now and in this season of joy.  Blessings! 

• Thanks 1
  • Based 1

29 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Sounds rough. Sorry to hear. 

• Like 1
  • Based 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...