The Political Lounge

More 2024 Hypotheticals

vcczar

More 2024 Hypotheticals  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming Biden's approval stays roughly the same (41-42% average), who is more likely to win?

2. 2. Assuming Biden's approval get to 45% average, who is more likely to win?

3. 3. Assuming Biden's approval stays roughly the same (41-42% average), who is more likely to win?

4. 4. Assuming Biden's approval stays roughly the same (41-42% average), who is more likely to win?

• Biden
    • DeSantis, but with Trump refusing to endorse him and making attacks like "He's be worse than Biden. Believe me."
  5. 5. Assuming Biden's approval stays roughly the same (41-42% average), who is more likely to win?

6. 6. Assuming Biden's approval stays roughly the same (41-42% average), who is more likely to win?

• Harris
    • DeSantis
  7. 7. Assuming Biden's approval stays roughly the same (41-42% average), who is more likely to win?

8. 8. Assuming Biden's approval stays roughly the same (41-42% average), who is more likely to win?

9. 9. Biden somehow gets his approval to 50%

10. 10. Biden somehow gets his approval to 50%

11. 11. Biden somehow gets his approval to 50%

• Biden
    • DeSantis, with Trump refusing to endorse him and attacking him more than Biden
  12. 12. Biden approval at 41-42%

• Biden
    • DeSantis
    • Trump as a 3rd party independent

Just now, Patine said:

Sweet tea? I drink unflavoured coffee with no sugar...

I can't drink unflavored coffee. It tastes awful to me. I don't drink coffee much anyways. If I do it's an iced coffee/frappe.