The Political Lounge

IRS Abuses Power AGAIN

jvikings1

15 hours ago, Mishfox said:

The two have compatible ideologies.

I disagree.

The funny part is that the Workers World Party supports a Hitler-praising dictator of Belarus.

Ah...the Far-Left and the Far-Right meet again.

Sorry for my incoherence here.

Edited by Timur

15 hours ago, Patine said:

Christians aren't being oppressed. This is isn't the Diocletian Persecutions. An NGO promoting values that aren't very representative of the tenor and spirit of Ministry of Christ (many of them never mentioned by Christ or His Apostles) is being taxed for using it's money in secular political campaigns.

I agree if you mean Christians aren't being oppressed in the US, Canada, etc.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

Was he behaving when he exposed the lies of Fauci and the CDC on the virus? Was he behaving when he holds up the budget process through procedural means because it is not balanced? Was he behaving when he objected to unanimous consent on the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund because he wished to propose an amendment (something that caused a massive uproar)? Was he behaving when he voting against Trump's emergency declaration for the border wall? You must not be paying that much attention if you think he's toeing the line.

Your statement have clearly shown you have no read on the subject. That doesn't mean you have to agree with anything, but it is necessary to have an understanding of a topic. No, I don't think being a lowly intern makes me a big man. In fact, interns that act that way are laughed at by most people. Nice try to deflect with an irrelevant comment though.

Sorry, but seriously, Dr. Fauci a liar? I would agree with the CCP and the WHO being untrustworthy, but it's a shame too many Americans do not trust a respectable medical expert.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jvikings1 said:

the Lincoln Project

The Lincoln Project was just a giant scam. With their ridiculous orange man bad campaign they succeeded in sucking up millions in donations, while it the Republican votes got more... finally, they lost the last tiny bit of credibility, they might have had when it turned out that they protected pedophiles in their upper ranks. They're done anyway and if they want to return to the Republican camp again they should be rejected for the later issue.

2 minutes ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

The Lincoln Project was just a giant scam. With their ridiculous orange man bad campaign they succeeded in sucking up millions in donations, while it the Republican votes got more... finally, they lost the last tiny bit of credibility, they might have had when it turned out that they protected pedophiles in their upper ranks. They're done anyway and if they want to return to the Republican camp again they should be rejected for the later issue.

They protected pedophiles?...what a disappointment.

1 hour ago, Timur said:

I agree if you mean Christians aren't being oppressed in the US, Canada, etc.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/

BTW, I'm a Christian of the Evangelical type.

18 hours ago, Pringles said:

I frankly don't care what the government has on me. There's no subject matter for them on that front. 

Chapeau for the very rational take on this issue.

If the surveillance state helps to lock up the bad guys I really don't care if they know my preferred oatmeal brand. That's another point in which I greatly differ from the libertarian movement.

15 minutes ago, Patine said:

Belarussian politics are odd. Officially, Lukashenko, is, "non-partisan," backed by a Parliamentary Coalition that ranges from a Cold War Vanguard Communist Party to a couple Ultranationalist, Far-Right-Wing, Zhironovsky-like parties, and a whole spectrum in between. But his Opposition Coalition (and Opposition non-coalition outliers) collectively ALSO includes ANOTHER Communist Party (though a more EU electoral-style one) and several MORE Ultranationalist, Far-Right-Wing Parties (though moreso inline with the EU Eurosceptic Far-Right), and a spectrum in between. It's kind of weird.

Yeah, Eastern European tyrants do seem rather contradictory.

Fun part is that there were allegations of a connection between the KGB and Zhirinovsky's party. Maybe he's just a clown/puppet.

Kinda off-topic, another thing I find funny (I just saw this): Viktor Orban got his scholarship from the Soros Foundation. What a contradiction.

I remember reading somewhat The Perestroika Deception by Anatoliy Golitsyn. I don't know if his analysis and predictions are right (I mean, it's kinda hard to believe.), but he predicted that the Communist Party would set up fake parties, fake right-wing and left-wing parties, etc.

Edited by Timur