The Political Lounge

1972 - Neocons

1972 I'm Thinking Of...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How do we wanna do this?

• CPU Only - I ask not again
    • 1 v 1 party - Five factions under each player
    • 2 v 2 party - 2 factions each, with 2 CPU by GM
    • 5 v 5 standard fare - Dont know how many are possible to join and be active in a full commit.
    • Pass
  2. 2. If agreed to join

Tbh, I would love to join one as a means to cure the depression of being in the party that's getting destroyed in both of the playtests I'm in LOL. But I just don't think I can handle 3 playtests, work, life, classes, etc. But I'd love to watch one go down, and maybe consider joining. But I'm a huge maybe... so don't consider me a guarantee haha. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pringles said:

Tbh, I would love to join one as a means to cure the depression of being in the party that's getting destroyed in both of the playtests I'm in LOL. But I just don't think I can handle 3 playtests, work, life, classes, etc. But I'd love to watch one go down, and maybe consider joining. But I'm a huge maybe... so don't consider me a guarantee haha. 

heh fo sho fo sho

2 minutes ago, Arkansas Progressive said:

definitely a general event, but in this era there may be scripted events.

I see

Watergate was the defining feature of this era historically in my view so I'm definitely curious to see how this playtest will turn out without it

13 minutes ago, Euri said:

Or not... in that case I wonder who's willing to take Nixon's faction

I will I want to have a blast with this one

• Like 1

Ooohh, 1972 could be really fun. And I don’t know when the next person will vote, but right now the red and blue options are exactly fifty-fifty. Haha.

And I’d love to be a part of it, but I don’t know if Vcczar will give me the okay. I can try to message him in the morning and see if it will be all right.

2 minutes ago, LainKino said:

Ooohh, 1972 could be really fun. And I don’t know when the next person will vote, but right now the red and blue options are exactly fifty-fifty. Haha.

And I’d love to be a part of it, but I don’t know if Vcczar will give me the okay. I can try to message him in the morning and see if it will be all right.

post if you got in

Just now, Bushwa777 said:

If i can I will do red if joe gets nixon and defend him from the lies of Watergate 

It will be nothing but lies the democrats just want all the power they miss looking at LBJs jumbo