The Political Lounge

Ridiculous Political Poll

vcczar

Ridiculous Political Poll  

13 members have voted

1. 1. The United States can best succeed if the national decision-making power is primarily invested in the hands of .....

• the majority of US citizens
    • the majority of college-educated US citizens only
    • a single "strongman" that has risen to the top
    • the majority of professors and other academics/experts at elite institutions in the US
    • the majority of the wealthiest 1% of Americans
    • the majority of the top 100 wealthiest US corportations
    • the majority of labor unions in the US
    • the majority of the leaders of mega churches in the US
    • the leader of the religious congregation with the largest number of followers in the US
    • the majority of the top US military leaders
    • the majority of the old money families in the US
    • the majority of proven descendants of the US Founding Fathers
    • A US citizen chosen at random to serve for 4 years
    • A committee of US citizens chosen at random to serve for 4 years
    • The majority of US citizens in the median income gap only
    • The majority of AI designed to make the best decisions for Americans
    • The majority of UN nations making decisions on America's behalf
    • The US politician that defeats other politicians in a range of specifically engineered competency tests aim to find the best executive possible
    • The US citizen voted the most charismatic in a survey to hold the position until someone else is voted more charismatic
    • The fattest US citizen until they are no longer fattest or dead
    • The oldest US citizen so long as they live
    • The twinkiest US citizen as voted on by the most openly homophobic Americans
    • Greta Thunberg makes the decision for US citizens and her chosen successor
    • Donald Trump makes the decision for US citizens and his chosen successor
    • The highest-paid US athlete serves so long as they are the highest-paid

41 minutes ago, ConservativeElector2 said:

Before wokeness was embraced by some in the military, I had chosen the "majority of the top US military leaders". Now I lean towards the leaders of megachurches but I am not really sure.

Can you explain what you mean by "wokeness in the military"

10 minutes ago, Rezi said:

Can you explain what you mean by "wokeness in the military"

Putting women in the military just wasn’t enough for the liberal elite, now they’ve put them into combat units, and are covering their abortions for when they’re inevitably sexually assaulted by their male counterparts. That’s not even getting into allowing fags, and trannies to served in the armed forces. The liberals have transformed our armed forces from the premier group of crayon eating, getting cukolded by wives, shock and awe tactics using, alpha males into a bunch of drone bombing, estrogen injecting, anal sex having sissies. It makes me sick to think of all the degenerate, queer activity that must be going on in our military right now.

• Haha 3
  • Based 1

2 hours ago, WVProgressive said:

Putting women in the military just wasn’t enough for the liberal elite, now they’ve put them into combat units, and are covering their abortions for when they’re inevitably sexually assaulted by their male counterparts. That’s not even getting into allowing fags, and trannies to served in the armed forces. The liberals have transformed our armed forces from the premier group of crayon eating, getting cukolded by wives, shock and awe tactics using, alpha males into a bunch of drone bombing, estrogen injecting, anal sex having sissies. It makes me sick to think of all the degenerate, queer activity that must be going on in our military right now.

You left out them engineering the gay bomb too

8 minutes ago, jnewt said:

You left out them engineering the gay bomb too

I actually feel bad for all of our men in the military that became gay by drinking the water at Camp Lejeune! Real patriots know what I'm talking about!

Military, college graduates, and competency tests are all solid options. I just selected the military because I support turning more men and women gay with chemically altered tap water. 

• Based 1

2 hours ago, WVProgressive said:

I am much more open to women and sexual minority groups serving in the army than most conservatives might be - and that's not necessarily what I mean by talking about ''wokeness'' in the military. I believe everyone who wants to seriously contribute defending a nation, should enlist into the army no matter own's one background. However, I am - as usual - against making a great fuss over it. All this talk about embracing diversity, equity and inclusion. In the end people just do this to make themselves feel better without genuinely caring about the minority they claim to assist.