The Political Lounge

Which fast food restaurant chain is the best?

Timur

Fast Food Chain Poll  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like?

• McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • KFC
    • Wendy's
    • Something Else (please specify)
    • I don't go to food chains
    • I don't like fast food
    • Other

3 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

You seem to be a big fry guy, did you try KFC fries? Those were my favorite but were expensive af. 

I am indeed a big fry guy (or was -- I've stopped drinking soda entirely, which has diminished my appetite for fast food as "fries and water" just doesn't sound as good. Ha.)

And no, I don't think I even knew KFC had fries.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Patine said:

At Harvey's, and all Canadian A&W, you can upgrade an order of fries to an order of poutine. That GREATLY improves the quality of them. But, I believe the number of fast food outlets that allow that in the U.S. is extremely limited. But, I THINK I remember hearing that, among those small minority of places in the U.S. that serve it (though they might not do so as a swap-out for a standard order of fries in a chain fast food place - I'm not sure - they might be in more specialized places) that Ohio was home to some establishments that served it.

If you opened a diner called “Patine’s Poutine” me, @Pringles and Kevin O’Leary would invest in it.

• Like 1
  • Based 1

35 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

If you opened a diner called “Patine’s Poutine” me, @Pringles and Kevin O’Leary would invest in it.

Open one in Russia and name it "Putin's Poutine." :P

Edited by Timur
  • Haha 1
  • Based 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Any thoughts on Mark Cuban's plans to open an online pharmacy at 1/1000th of the price regular pharmacies charge?

Yeah I saw that a few months ago. Haven’t really looked into how it went but I hope it works well. Competition breeds innovation and all that, and we both work(ed) in the industry and know pharmaceuticals are definitely inflated (not all but some).

• Like 1
  • Based 1