The Political Lounge

Era of Populism AMPU Playtest-2012 Start Date

Rodja

Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, 

I speak to you today to ensure you that I am very sorry for my actions on the Law and Order Set.  I need to be with my family in the coming days and months and therefore I will not be participating anymore in the campaign for 2012 GOP Nominee for President.  Again I am deeply sorry.  I am throwing my delegates to our great Dr. Ron Paul who I endorse and who I know will go on to win the nomination.  I will not be taking any questions at this time- Fred Thompson 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been having health issues as well and I too am dropping out of the race as I need to live for my family.  I know that Dr. Ron Paul will be a great President, better then the fool in the White House.  I endorse Ron Paul and give him the delegates I have as well- Mike Huckabee

gettyimages-94645153-612x612.jpg

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Murrman104 said:

campaign focus in Cali
Embrace local issue FL

Rice CA Rally:Rolls a 5!+1 for Rice in CA

Rice Embraces FL Issues:Rolls 12%No impact

13 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the press, 

I speak to you today to ensure you that I am very sorry for my actions on the Law and Order Set.  I need to be with my family in the coming days and months and therefore I will not be participating anymore in the campaign for 2012 GOP Nominee for President.  Again I am deeply sorry.  I am throwing my delegates to our great Dr. Ron Paul who I endorse and who I know will go on to win the nomination.  I will not be taking any questions at this time- Fred Thompson 

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have been having health issues as well and I too am dropping out of the race as I need to live for my family.  I know that Dr. Ron Paul will be a great President, better then the fool in the White House.  I endorse Ron Paul and give him the delegates I have as well- Mike Huckabee

gettyimages-94645153-612x612.jpg

113 Thompsons pledged delegates follow his lead and migrate to Paul

37 Thompson pledged delegates pledge their support to Rick Perry as remaining Con in the race @DJBillyShakes

11 Huckabees pledged delegates follow his lead and migrate to Paul

3 Huckabees pledged delegates pledge their support to Rick Perry as remaining Con in the race @DJBillyShakes

7 minutes ago, jnewt said:

Ron Paul will embrace local issues in Louisiana (I can't tell what Louisiana's ideology is. If the state's bias is *NOT* RW Pop, then do not attempt this.)

He will also campaign focus in California and attack Rice

Paul Embraces LA Issues:Rolls 60%+1 for Paul in LA

Paul CA Rally:Rolls a 5!+1 for Paul in CA

Paul vs Rice:Rolls a 3!No impact

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rodja said:

@jnewt @Bushwa777 @DJBillyShakes @Murrman104

PRIMARY GROUP 5(THE REST OF NATION) ACTIONS

FL,MI,MO,WY,GA,ID,ND,OH,AR,CT

DE,HI,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MD,MS

MT,NE,NJ,WV,NM,NY,OR,PA,RI,WI

CA,SD

No actions for Sarah Palin @jnewtanymore since she is no longer part of Top 4

@DJBillyShakesWill Sen.Alexander drop out since his campaign has gone broke?

Make Demand for endorsement: Make any offer to a rival candidate as a demand to drop out and endorse them (see Presidential Promises). 

• Embrace Local Issue as Your Own: 25% chance of Gain +1 in a state in the upcoming primary group (candidate chooses). If the candidate’s personal ideology is the same as the state’s bias, then increase to 50% chance. If the candidate’s personal ideology does not border that state’s ideology, then there’s a 50% chance the candidate’s ideology shifts with a 25% chance of gaining “flipflopper”.

• Withdraw from race and endorse: Pull your candidate from the race and endorse a candidate. 75% of your delegates will go to that candidate, the other 25% will go to a candidate of the most similar ideology of your candidate, randomized if tied. 

• Withdraw from race and release delegates without an endorsement: 25% of the delegates will go to the candidate with the most similar ideology of your candidate (randomized if tied); 25% will go the current front runner; 25% will go to the party leader; 25% will go to the faction with the lowest score. These are cumulative. 

• Withdraw from the race but hold the delegates for leverage at the convention: You maintain your delegates. Roll a 1-2 to see if you get “Disharmonious.” A candidate with “harmonious” will not hold delegates.

• Give a major speech: This can be done only once by the candidate during the primary. Roll a 6-sided die. These penalties below are applied in the next primary phase or to the momentum at convention if this is rolled in the last primary phase. A candidate can choose not to give a speech.:

• Campaign focus: Candidate chooses one state to focus on. Roll a 6-sided die:

• Attack Rival in Words, Ads, Via Surrogates, and Etc.: Candidate: Candidate chooses a primary rival to attack. 

•  

You have 24 hours to make your moves

Is Alexander allowed to withdraw and endorse Perry?

Edited by DJBillyShakes

3 hours ago, Rodja said:

@jnewt @Bushwa777 @DJBillyShakes @Murrman104

PRIMARY GROUP 5(THE REST OF NATION) ACTIONS

FL,MI,MO,WY,GA,ID,ND,OH,AR,CT

DE,HI,IL,IN,KS,KY,LA,MD,MS

MT,NE,NJ,WV,NM,NY,OR,PA,RI,WI

CA,SD

No actions for Sarah Palin @jnewtanymore since she is no longer part of Top 4

@DJBillyShakesWill Sen.Alexander drop out since his campaign has gone broke?

Make Demand for endorsement: Make any offer to a rival candidate as a demand to drop out and endorse them (see Presidential Promises). 

• Embrace Local Issue as Your Own: 25% chance of Gain +1 in a state in the upcoming primary group (candidate chooses). If the candidate’s personal ideology is the same as the state’s bias, then increase to 50% chance. If the candidate’s personal ideology does not border that state’s ideology, then there’s a 50% chance the candidate’s ideology shifts with a 25% chance of gaining “flipflopper”.

• Withdraw from race and endorse: Pull your candidate from the race and endorse a candidate. 75% of your delegates will go to that candidate, the other 25% will go to a candidate of the most similar ideology of your candidate, randomized if tied. 

• Withdraw from race and release delegates without an endorsement: 25% of the delegates will go to the candidate with the most similar ideology of your candidate (randomized if tied); 25% will go the current front runner; 25% will go to the party leader; 25% will go to the faction with the lowest score. These are cumulative. 

• Withdraw from the race but hold the delegates for leverage at the convention: You maintain your delegates. Roll a 1-2 to see if you get “Disharmonious.” A candidate with “harmonious” will not hold delegates.

• Give a major speech: This can be done only once by the candidate during the primary. Roll a 6-sided die. These penalties below are applied in the next primary phase or to the momentum at convention if this is rolled in the last primary phase. A candidate can choose not to give a speech.:

• Campaign focus: Candidate chooses one state to focus on. Roll a 6-sided die:

• Attack Rival in Words, Ads, Via Surrogates, and Etc.: Candidate: Candidate chooses a primary rival to attack. 

•  

Rick Perry will campaign in CA and embrace local issues in OH.

Perry offers @Murrman104 Condi Rice Secretary of State in exchange for her endorsement.

FLORIDA GOP PRIMARY

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman1044 points

Ron Paul @jnewt2 points

Rick Perry @DJBillyShakes0 points

Sarah Palin @jnewt0 points

CNN PROJECTS CONDOLEEZZA RICE HAS WON THE FLORIDA PRIMARY!

MICHIGAN GOP PRIMARY

Rick Perry @DJBillyShakes5 points

Ron Paul @jnewt3 points

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman1042 points

CNN PROJECTS RICK PERRY HAS WON THE MICHIGAN PRIMARY!

MISSOURI GOP PRIMARY

Rick Perry @DJBillyShakes5 points

Ron Paul @jnewt4 points

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman1042 points

Sarah Palin @jnewt1 point

CNN PROJECTS RICK PERRY HAS WON THE MISSOURI PRIMARY!

WYOMING GOP PRIMARY

Ron Paul @jnewt7 points

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman1044 points

CNN PROJECTS RON PAUL HAS WON THE WYOMING PRIMARY!

GEORGIA GOP PRIMARY

Ron Paul @jnewt4 points

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman1040 points

Sarah Palin @jnewt-1 point

CNN PROJECTS RON PAUL HAS CONVINCINGLY WON THE GEORGIA PRIMARY!

IDAHO GOP PRIMARY

Ric Perry @DJBillyShakes5 points

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman1043 points

Ron Paul @jnewt2 points

CNN PROJECTS RICK PERRY HAS WON THE IDAHO PRIMARY!

NORTH DAKOTA GOP PRIMARY

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman1043 points

Ron Paul @jnewt3 points

Rick Perry @DJBillyShakes2 points

Sarah Palin @jnewt-1 points

CNN PROJECTS A VIRTUAL TIE BETWEEN RICE AND PAUL IN NORTH DAKOTA PRIMARY

OHIO GOP PRIMARY

Ron Paul @jnewt6 points

CNN PROJECTS LANDSLIDE VICTORY FOR RON PAUL IN OHIO PRIMARY,CARRYING ALL 180 DELEGATES!

ARKANSAS GOP PRIMARY

Ron Paul @jnewt7 points

Rick Perry @DJBillyShakes2 points

CNN PROJECTS RON PAUL WINS ARKANSAS PRIMARY CONVINCINGLY!

@Arkansas Progressive @Rezi @ebrk85 @10centjimmy @MrPotatoTed @jnewt @Bushwa777 @DJBillyShakes @Murrman104 @ShortKing

DELEGATE COUNT

1044 NEEDED TO WIN

Ron Paul @jnewt 1067 delegates

Rick Perry @DJBillyShakes778 delegates

Condoleezza Rice @Murrman104482 delegates

Sarah Palin @jnewt117 delegates

BREAKING NEWS:

RON PAUL @jnewt WINS ENOUGH DELEGATES,CLINCHS GOP NOMINATION TO CHALLENGE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA IN GENERAL ELECTION! 

spacer.png

Edited by Rodja
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Based 1

2 minutes ago, Murrman104 said:

I changed my mind I love Florida now. Considering the two states I outright won were Florida and Nevada I'm starting a narrative only Condie can win because she appeals to Latinos 

She cant win anymore xD

PRESIDENT RON PAUL!

@jnewt @Bushwa777 @DJBillyShakes @Murrman104 @ShortKing

2012 REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION

spacer.png

Ladies and Gentelmen,

We are here today in Tampa Bay to officially nominate Dr.Ron Paul for President of the United States!American people are sick and tired of Barack Obama and his incompetent and corrupt administration.They demand a new principled conservative leadership,they demand a patriotic President who will lead an honest administration!

They demand a Republican victory and PRESIDENT RON PAUL!

AND WE ARE HERE TO DELIVER FOR THEM!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

VP DECISION

Sen.Rand Paul @jnewt

PLATFORM CREATION

Economic Plank: Repeal Sarbanes-Oxley

Domestic Plank: Repeal “Create Department of Energy” (I.e. abolish Department of Energy)

Judicial Plank: Repeal legalized police and FBI wiretapping

Foreign/Military: Repeal the military drone program

Executive: Isolationist foreign policy

KEYNOTE SPEAKER

Sam Brownback @DJBillyShakes

Edited by Rodja
  • Like 1