Jump to content
The Political Lounge

1824 Election Part Three


Zenobiyl
 Share

Who will you vote for President?  

17 members have voted

  1. 1. (House) Who will you vote for president?


This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/30/2021 at 05:00 AM

Recommended Posts

The senate has successfully voted for Vice President Van Buren, congratulations Mr. Buren! However, the house still hasn’t voted for a presidential candidate. Seeing that his prospects are dim as the third place finisher, Randolph has stopped campaigning for votes in the house. Now the final contest for president will begin.

@Beetlejuice @Cal @Cenzonico @ConservativeElector2 @DakotaHale @Dobs @Edouard @Entrecampos @Eugene @Fbarbarossa @Hestia @jnewt @JohnGRobertsJr @jvikings1 @kelley05v42774750 @Kitten @Magnus Rex @MrPotatoTed @NYRepublican @Patine @pFzCXDHANyh @pilight @Pringles @Rezi @Rodja @Sean F Kennedy @SilentLiberty @The Blood @themiddlepolitical @Timur @TZMB @vcczar @Wiw @WVProgressive @Zenobiyl 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Diehard Jackson Voters: Pringles, Rezi, ConservativeElector2

Diehard Clay Voters: Zenobiyl, TheMiddlePolitical, VcCzar

Lean Jackson: Cenzonico, Eugene, Timur, DakotaHale, Kitten

Lean Clay: The Blood, Cal, SeanFKennedy

Swing Voters: Hestia, Dobs, WVProgressive, JvVikings1

 

Those that already voted bolded.

Edited by Timur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Timur said:

Diehard Jackson Voters: Pringles, Rezi, ConservativeElector2

Diehard Clay Voters: Zenobiyl, TheMiddlePolitical, VcCzar

Lean Jackson: Cenzonico, Eugene, Timur, DakotaHale, Kitten

Lean Clay: The Blood, Cal, SeanFKennedy

Swing Voters: Hestia, Dobs, WVProgressive, JvVikings1

 

Those that already voted bolded.

Once Cen, Eugene, and Dakota vote I say it's a done deal. 😛 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Pringlescongratulations to President Jackson!

Also @WVProgressivecongratulations to Vice President Martin Van Buren!

Jackson and Van Buren have both survived death rolls, along with the entire Supreme Court. (Going forward the odds of President and VP death will be about 1/7, and the odds of Supreme Court death will be 1/10 normally, 5/10 for over 70, 7/10 for over 80, and retirement at 90.)

Now the time has come to select your cabinet, and three initiatives for your term. The house and senate are firmly democratic-republican, but intra-party division will still mean you need rolls over 20/100 to confirm nominees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jackson shames those in his party who doubted him, and the traitors who betrayed him in his election. 

He states that all form of compromise is off the table. Jackson will go full steam ahead with the agenda to make America great, and to uphold the white man. 

Oh, and Martin Van Buren is shunned out of the White House. Not allowed to use his office.

 

Secretary of State: George Jones @Rezi

Secretary of Treasury: Samuel Inghan

Secretary of War: John C Calhoun @Timur

Attorney General: John Berrien

Secretary of the Navy: John Branch 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Pringles said:

Jackson shames those in his party who doubted him, and the traitors who betrayed him in his election. 

He states that all form of compromise is off the table. Jackson will go full steam ahead with the agenda to make America great, and to uphold the white man. 

Oh, and Martin Van Buren is shunned out of the White House. Not allowed to use his office.

 

Secretary of State: George Jones @Rezi

Secretary of Treasury: Samuel Inghan

Secretary of War: John C Calhoun @Timur

Attorney General: John Berrien

Secretary of the Navy: John Branch 

George Jones and John Berrien rejected. All others confirmed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

President Jackson's Initiatives

 

1. Pass a law banning women from running for office. Women can hold no federal government positions. Women also may not vote in any circumstance. Allow states to pass laws saying husbands can count their vote twice if they are married. If Congress refuses to pass laws, pass it all via executive order.

2. Expand the United States further westward. If Native Americans stand in our way, permit any use of force necessary to remove them. Push Native Americans off of lands in the South, especially in South Carolina and Georgia to expand farm land capabilities. 

3. Expand and prolong the slave trade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Van Buren calls out Andrew Jackson for a corrupt bargain that he made claiming that Jackson made threats on members of Congress's lives, he immediately announces his intention to run against Jackson should he not be impeached. He also calls Jackson a coward and a murderer Who is willing to tear the country apart for his own ego.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sean F Kennedy said:

Van Buren calls out Andrew Jackson for a corrupt bargain that he made claiming that Jackson made threats on members of Congress's lives, he immediately announces his intention to run against Jackson should he not be impeached. He also calls Jackson a coward and a murderer Who is willing to tear the country apart for his own ego.

Jackson says hoes mad.

Stay in the dog house Van Buren! You arent allowed in the White House!!!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Former President Monroe is reportedly unsatisfied with the current administration as well as the Vice President and is mulling an independent bid for a third tetm as President to unify the country. 

Jackson says the old man better stay put and rest well. Because a duel is always on the table if you wanna challenge Jackson to his face. 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smith Thompson, a conservative Northerner, jockeys to unite Jacksonians against the old moderate and liberal elites from the South and North like Monroe and Van Buren.

He calls it the “Democratic Party” and invites President Jackson to New York for its first annual convention.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...