The Political Lounge

A Divided America: 2016 and the first Two-Round Election

Cal

1. Hillary Clinton visits Sacramento, California, in an attempt to gain some of the local party of California behind her campaign and consolidate in the face of incredible odds. She warns of an all-GOP second round in which Democrats would be left out.

2. Hillary Clinton visits Michigan (for once) where she touts her support of the auto industry and how making a green economy could benefit the Rust Belt and put it on a path of revitalization. 

3. Clinton ends the week in Georgia, where she attacks the hodge podge of Republican candidates in the race. 

1.  A life-long die-hard Cowboys fan, Chris Christie heads to Dallas for a series of rallies where he talks about border security, student loans, and returning the US to a position of strength overseas after Obama's weakness in the face of foreign adversity.  "We're going to stop apologizing for being the United States of America!"

2.  Christie then heads up to Wisconsin, where he eats all of the cheese he can get his hands on.  He talks about infrastructure upgrades, restoring safety and security to Americans, and ensuring an education in the United States is better than anywhere else in the world.  He also takes a few pokes at JEB!  "Jeb's a good guy.  I like Jeb.  I'd love to see him in my administration.  But Jeb is not his brother, he's not going to go toe to toe with Kim Jung Un or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.  You need a tough guy as President.  You need someone our enemies are afraid of.  That's how we ensure our safety and security without having to go to war -- President Bush said you don't mess with Texas.  Well, under President Christie, you don't mess with America!"

3.  Christie then stuffs his face at all the Fried Butter Fairs he can find in Iowa, where he knocks both JEB! and Obama as being equally apologetic and ineffective overseas.  He promotes agriculture subsidies, infrastructure, and security.  "You are the heartland of America!  America has lost touch with it's heart under Obama.  But let me assure you, my doctors are always reminding me of the importance of a healthy heart!" he jokes as he bites into another fried butter treat.

1. Jeb! will arrive in Ohio to kick off his campaign, where he will hold a rally, forcing the crowd to clap in a specific order as to put a hex on Chris Christie.

2. Jeb! will arrive in Pennsylvania, summoning up the spirits of the dead to fake ballots for him on Election Day.

3. Jeb! will test the loyalty of his followers, forcing them to clap at his command for 10 hours straight as he gathers power and might via their adoration. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1