Phil Gramm

Morry Taylor

Bob Dornan

Richard Lamm

Bill Clinton

Pat Buchanan

Lyndon LaRouche

11 minutes ago, Patine said:

And another fan of Alan Keyes. And didn't you and @Timur claim to be good Christians. Why do you so greatly support a man who gives the religion such a BAD NAME, and obviously uses the religious label and manipulatively twisted scripture to turn the tenets of a Faith of Love, Life, Charity, Peace, and Forgiveness into making screeds on Hate, Death, Greed, War, and Vindictiveness, and using the Lord's Name in vain for ulterior and wicked motives upon the Earth? What is no damned admirable about this wolf in sheep's clothing for those who claim to hold Christian ideals so dear.

Why do you have to be so judgmental of everyone who in your OPINION likes people who also, in your OPINION don't follow YOUR outline of Christian values. 

Quit being such a forum warrior and take your pills old man. 

Wake up and realize what you're saying, I know the bipolar nature of your personality gets the better of you but for real, stfu. 

Is it any real wonder why nobody wants to respond to what you say lmao 

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

Now this is a rant. Maybe not as long, or with as many adjectives, or as bad parsing or grammar, but a rant nonetheless. And, indeed, it comes out of nowhere toward someone who wasn't addressing you from a position of pure self-righteousness. Those in glass houses should not throw stones, as the idiom goes. Though you try to distance your attitudes and presentation as much as you can, publicly from me, you're the most similar to me on this forum in the areas you most rag on me about, in general.

I assure you: out of everyone here, Pringles is not the most similar to you.

• Based 1

1 minute ago, Patine said:

I specifically said, "in the areas (he) most rag(s) on me about, in general." I didn't say across the board. For some reason, relative and nuanced thinking, and a sense of perspective and context, seem to be dying elements of discourse - which is HIGHLY tragic, and to be mourned...

He’s not similar to you in those specific areas, either.

10 minutes ago, Patine said:

this isn't a court of law.

Sure it is! as long as you can’t prove your point without a reasonable doubt it is automatically wrong. Calling court to session for the case of Patine vs The Truth

• Based 1

3 minutes ago, Rezi said:

Sure it is! as long as you can’t prove your point without a reasonable doubt it is automatically wrong. Calling court to session for the case of Patine vs The Truth

I mean... it wouldn't be the first time the potentiality of a court case has been brought up over a forum... 😛 

Edited by Pringles
  • Haha 1
  • Based 1

2 minutes ago, Patine said:

The Truth is not a party in this kangaroo court, and almost never has been in similar attempts in the past. Plus, @Pringles VERY RARELY stands solidly with the Truth, but somehow, several posters here pretend he deserves a magical benefit of the doubt. So, until the Truth shows up, and a credible and legitimate judiciary with standing appear, I laugh at this mockery. And @Pringles' presence drops any judiciary tenor down greatly, unless he's a defendant and being properly grilled, and not pampered with undue bias.

Dobs is a Supreme Court justice you know 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Rezi said:

Dobs is a Supreme Court justice you know 

Unfortunately, @Patine despite being blind to a true judiciary system... @Patine would view a Dobs verdict as null and void due to the fact that @Patine and Dobs have frequent squabbles. However, @Patine may like to be held in front of the MUSGOV Supreme Court with Dobs as a spectator. 😛 

Just now, Patine said:

His constant bias toward @Pringles and against me personally make him unfit for the role. He hasn't accepted this, but it is there. It is in fact a real potential problem, now that you bring him up again. In fact, I ask (I think I brought it up before) @DakotaHale to please look into this ticking time bomb issue again, and more seriously. And this is NOT the tongue-in-cheek banter the last few posts were - it's a serious concern, and has been for a while. Thank-you for bringing it back to my attention.

I wonder if @Patinewould allow for a Democratic referendum to be held on this matter. So @Patine can truly put things into proportion here... 

@Patine and @Pringles

*Spray bottle*

Both of you, please stop. This isn't the arena to air your disagreements, this is a place for Timur's candidate rankings. If you have disagreements please keep them germane to the candidates who sought the office of the Presidency in 1996. You will all have your day in court another time I'm sure.

• Like 3