The Political Lounge

AMPU Kickstarter Poll

vcczar

AMPU Kickstarter Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Please check all that is true

• I have donated to the kickstarter
    • I have not yet donated to the kickstarter but I plan to before Dec 31st (deadline)
    • I do not plan to donate to the kickstarter
    • I will help spread the word by letting my friends know about the game
    • I will help spread the word by posting about the game on Social Media
    • I will help spread the word by contacting people and organizations that I think would like this game
    • Other (please mention below)

2 minutes ago, mark2 said:

I'm not particularly in a spot where I can donate before the deadline. I will attempt to share the kickstarter around as much as I can to help make up for it. I do definitely hope the game reaches the goal.

Yeah, sharing will help a lot. If you can get at least one new donation, that's like donating yourself kinda.

9 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I'll get you an early access key somehow. Just remind me when it gets to that time. I'm sure we will have the power to add early players. I have Paypal? Does that work? 

Yea probably. PM whatever I need to send you the payment (email I assume?) and I’ll do it tonight. I’ll be busy most of the day. 

Just now, Patine said:

I usually only make purchases from 270soft or GOG once a year on my Aunt Dawn's card, and use a Steam gift card for purchases from there. I have another friend who splits costs for orders and kickstarters for things of shared interest, but I can pretty much guarantee this is not such a thing for said friend.

Oh ok. Well, the game won’t be out until about Nov 2022. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Hestia said:

I just want to give a big congrats to @vcczar because really this is a huge moment and a testament to his work and how much time he has put into this. I truly can't fathom how much effort that he's put into this. The reward hopefully will make up for all of that 🙂 and we all get to delight in it. I know we're not done, but this has been a huge milestone to just make it to the $20k to confirm that yes, we're going to be able to do it. 

You guys definitely helped. It will be worth it once I can play that game. We’re only part of the way there. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, vcczar said:

You guys definitely helped. It will be worth it once I can play that game. We’re only part of the way there. 

I'm assuming alpha that we all on here playtesters wise can play by April, That's when I graduate undergrad (before I start law school in August). Can't wait for it to take up my whole summer 😄 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Patine said:

Another lawyer emerging from this, and the 270soft, forum? 🤨

We are pipeline to the field, what can I say? haha.

35 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

I'm assuming alpha that we all on here playtesters wise can play by April, That's when I graduate undergrad (before I start law school in August). Can't wait for it to take up my whole summer 😄 

I assume so.

3 hours ago, Patine said:

It would have been a true topper if you could have somehow done it without the  Narcissist profiting but I guess no one gets it all... 😛 

I had deep reservations about working with Anthony too.  That said, there's no doubt that at least $9,000 in donations directly correlates with emails he sent out to his existing customer base.  

(The majority of the rest was surely @vcczar's hard work of finding every person on earth who might have both the desire and the means to contribute financially.  I was just as impressed with his work ethic in raising the money as I was with his work in actually creating the game.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, MrPotatoTed said:

I had deep reservations about working with Anthony too.  That said, there's no doubt that at least $9,000 in donations directly correlates with emails he sent out to his existing customer base.  

(The majority of the rest was surely @vcczar's hard work of finding every person on earth who might have both the desire and the means to contribute financially.  I was just as impressed with his work ethic in raising the money as I was with his work in actually creating the game.

We will also make sure to hold Anthony accountable, This is also Jonathan's reputation and his creation, not Anthony's. 

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Patine said:

I haven't heard speech like this since the '80's. Though, back then, something else would be stuffed in place of, "chad." Still the same style of chatter I remember. From certain circles and subcultural groups, at least.

I guarantee you nobody used the phrase alpha mega gigachad in 1980 cope seethe blue pill soyjak beta cringe woke

• Haha 1
  • Based 2