TomJeffersonCPU: 2

Blue: 12

@OrangeP47: 9
@Ich_bin_Tyler: 4
GeorgeWashingtonCPU: 4
JohnJayCPU: 5
HenryLaurensCPU: 4

Red: 26

Having the most congressmen, @OrangeP47 gets to choose the President of the First Continental Congress.  Must have at least 1 Command.

Your options appear to be:
@Ich_bin_Tyler John Adams
GeorgeWashingtonCPU: George Washington
HenryLaurensCPU: Charles Coatesworth Pinckney.

Action to @Ich_bin_Tyler to appoint the committees and committee chairs.  There are no restrictions, other than they must be delegates.  (Don't have to have certain legis level or have an even split between parties, etc.  Just an even number over all between the committees.)  There are no "ranking" members.

HOUSE COMMITTEE CHAIR:   Being appointed as House Committee Chair gives you a 25% chance of gaining leadership if you don’t already have it, a 10% chance of gaining +1 legislative ability (add extra +5% if has Magician), 10% chance of +1 command, and a 1% chance of gaining Kingmaker.  It also grants you one random trait applicable to that committee. 

HOUSE COMMITTEE MEMBER:   Being appointed as a House Committee Member earns you a 1% chance of gaining leadership, and a  5% chance of gaining +1 legislative ability (add extra +5% if has Magician).  It also grants you one random trait applicable to that committee. 

20 minutes ago, 10centjimmy said:

So I pulled the sheets for cc and cclead but the formulas are off for some of them...

Yep, traits are all off by one. I'm fixing it now.  

Side note, if anyone knows how to make a cell change colors if it says "yes", that would be helpful. Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Yep, traits are all off by one. I'm fixing it now.  

Side note, if anyone knows how to make a cell change colors if it says "yes", that would be helpful. Thanks!

I know in normal excel it's the conditional formatting functions, don't know where it is on google sheets.

1 hour ago, 10centjimmy said:

So I pulled the sheets for cc and cclead but the formulas are off for some of them...

I've fixed everything on both sheets except "Experience on a committee chair" and "Experience on a committee".  I don't understand the formulas for those, so I can't fix that.

5 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

I've fixed everything on both sheets except "Experience on a committee chair" and "Experience on a committee".  I don't understand the formulas for those, so I can't fix that.

Can we just replace it with a formula you do pull from, like faction?

5 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Thanks! I've got the colors working now.

Just need...

1) @Ich_bin_Tyler to assign committees and committee chairs.

2)  Someone to take a look at the Committee experience/Committee Chair experience columns and see if you can fix those, as I don't understand the formula.

Agh it's pulling from the new pv formula cells (EA disguising l specifically).  Do we need DU-ED?