1868: The Gilded Age Playtest

9 hours ago, dkh64 said:

No Relocations

Ideology Shifts

1) Francis Cockrell Con -> Mod Succeeds gains flip flopper 

2) Francis Hiscock Lib -> Mod Fails gains flip-flopper 

3) Marion Cannon LW Pop -> Progressive Success 

Kingmaker

William F. Packer  takes on John Dodson Stiles (PA) Done.  Stiles becomes an expert in agriculture, becomes an expansionist, becomes efficient, and becomes pliable 

See above 

1 minute ago, EYates said:

No characters to move this turn.

Shift Albert T Goodwyn from RW Populist to Traditionalist, Success gains flip-flopper 

George K Shiel from Traditionalist to Conservative Succeeds

John S Phelps from Traditionalist to Conservative. Succeeds gains flip-flopper 

Fernando Wood to James Roosevelt I as a protégé. Done.  Roosevelt becomes an expert in trade, becomes a nationalist, becomes disharmonius, and learns debate from Wood. 

41 minutes ago, Blockmon said:

Simon will take     Henry H Bingham as protege

Also needs to be same ideology.  There is no one in PA he can do.  Sorry I made you redo this I did not see that until now.  You could try David Davis if you want.  

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Bushwa777 said:

Ok no pressure but I still need moves, if any, from @Willthescout7, and protage changes if any from @Blockmon, @Imperator Taco Cat, and @pmanblue.  

Due tonight 5PM CST.

James E English will be the new protege.

I will also take this opportunity to retract my statements of support to Mcclellan

Edited by Imperator Taco Cat

Ok all thanks for your understanding on my learning as a GM.  I am currently doing the cards for the round.  I will have this out to you tomorrow.  I ask that everyone understand that I am new and am reading the rules as I go along to make sure I do not miss anything.  If you see that I did something wrong let me know and I will change it but I think I got this part, just taking my time to make double sure 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

Ok all thanks for your understanding on my learning as a GM.  I am currently doing the cards for the round.  I will have this out to you tomorrow.  I ask that everyone understand that I am new and am reading the rules as I go along to make sure I do not miss anything.  If you see that I did something wrong let me know and I will change it but I think I got this part, just taking my time to make double sure 

Hi sorry I do have to flag something with the Kingmaker rolls. Sent you a message.