Career Tracks:

Private: Hiram R Burton

Military: John E Jones

Admin: Edward Gillette

Judicial: Dwight M Sabin (50% chance)

Gov: Joseph W Fifer

Legis: George K Nash

Backroom: Phineas C Lounsbury

Coming off: Only the ones who are at 20 years.

Why 50% chance?

On 3/26/2023 at 5:02 AM, Bushwa777 said:

Ok I just shared the spreadsheet with all of you.  You will find on inspection that Eric and I have randomly taken 3 people from each faction over the last 20 years which we have not played and put them on career track.  You can remove them when we get to that part.  We will start this afternoon!  Love playing with all of you! 

FYI, one of my random picks that went on the career track is black.  I think we are still pre-15th amendment, so this shouldn't have been legal.  Not a big deal, and I'm not saying we should change anything, but just for future reference we might want to make sure we aren't doing that.

1 minute ago, Umbrella said:

FYI, one of my random picks that went on the career track is black.  I think we are still pre-15th amendment, so this shouldn't have been legal.  Not a big deal, and I'm not saying we should change anything, but just for future reference we might want to make sure we aren't doing that.

Thanks.  That is why we play so we can catch things like people living beyond their life even when we start past their deathdate.  I wont change it but will carefully look next time 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Umbrella said:

Career Tracks:

Private: Hiram R Burton

Military: John E Jones

Admin: Edward Gillette

Judicial: Dwight M Sabin (50% chance)

Gov: Joseph W Fifer

Legis: George K Nash

Backroom: Phineas C Lounsbury

Coming off: Only the ones who are at 20 years.

Everyone made it. Please update column c careers.  I will move people off soon and let you know what was earned

Blue 2 Career Tracks

(

Private: Frank Beltzhoover

Military: John L. Mitchell

State Judicial: Henry A. Coffeen

State Gov: David B. Hill

State Legis: James D. Richardson

State Admin: Henry B. Lovering

Backroom Politics: Charles Henry Morgan

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dkh64 said:

Blue 2 Career Tracks

(

Private: Frank Beltzhoover

Military: John L. Mitchell

State Judicial: Henry A. Coffeen

State Gov: David B. Hill

State Legis: James D. Richardson

State Admin: Henry B. Lovering

Backroom Politics: Charles Henry Morgan

Done please update your column c careers

• Like 1

Career part 2:

@Umbrella:  Asa Hodges has +2 leg, +1 gov, +2 admin.  Has labor and welfare and is an expansionist. 

Rufus H. King has +3 leg, debate, expansionist, business, and is a domestic warrior.   

Rowland E. Trowbridge has +4 Admin is an expansionist and has media.

@DJBillyShakes: Robert Van Valkenburg has +3 judicial, civil rights, unlikable, jurisprudence and numberfudger 

William Washburn has +3 gov, healthcare, charisma, expansionist, +1 command and is harmonious 

Charles Devens has +5 admin, foreign affairs, expansionist, egghewd, and is unlikable 

@pmanred: Frederick Robie has +4 leg, +2 gov. Has housing and labor as expertise.  Is an expansionist.  Has celebrity and is a propagandist. 

Isaiah D. Clawson has +4 leg with an expertise in environment.  Has debate and is an expansionist. 

Ezra B. Taylor has +2 Admin is a kingmaker. Has an expertise in economics and has civil rights 

More to come this evening after work. I have 6 more i believe 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Willthescout7 said:

I just want to say for all the players: since most of you are new if at any point you have a question about the rules, or if something is legal before you publicly post the action, feel free to come ask me. Even it it is just advice, I'll do what I can to help you out. 

I am also a good source but you also can count on me to occasionally ask you a question.   For instance i dont have everything up on my phone so if i give you all 2 traits that oppose each other please forgive and let me know

• Like 1

I see that there are still penalties to secessionists.  How can we tell at a glance who is affected by this?  For example, I see Wade Hampton in the game, who fought for the Confederacy, so I would assume he is a secessionist.  But I don't see a trait or anything, other than just knowing his history.

2 minutes ago, Umbrella said:

I see that there are still penalties to secessionists.  How can we tell at a glance who is affected by this?  For example, I see Wade Hampton in the game, who fought for the Confederacy, so I would assume he is a secessionist.  But I don't see a trait or anything, other than just knowing his history.

I think if they are from south but have carpetbagger or union loyalists they are good but we can judge person by person 

19 minutes ago, Umbrella said:

It's probably more trouble than it's worth, since this would be the only era start date affected by it, but similar to union loyalist, it would be nice to have a secessionist trait.  

From @Ich_bin_TylerWhat we did was 1/0 in the trait so a 1 is a loyalist and 0 seceded. That leave blanks which are non-Southern politicians.

This would be quite an undertaking, but if you want, I can attempt it.

24 minutes ago, Umbrella said:

@Bushwa777 Josiah Tattnall on @EYates team has the wrong bio.  I think the bio is of his father.  The politician from this era should be Josiah Tattnall III.  Can you double check if his stats are for the correct guy? 

18 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

@ebrk85  Can one of you check out the above please?

I'll check the master to make sure its not a transfer issue on my part. If it is wrong in the master though this is the kind of small stuff that will get fixed after early release. Right now V just needs to know if its something more game breaking that would affect Anthony coding the game.

• Based 1

17 minutes ago, Imperator Taco Cat said:

Governing: Simeon E Baldwin

Legislative: William Neville

Military:William A Harris

Private:Jerry Simpson 

Judaical:William A McKeighan

Admin:Caldwell Edwards

Backroom:Samuel I Hopkins

Done please update your current office space