Jump to content
The Political Lounge

AMPU Remaining 21st Century Drafts


 Share

AMPU 21st century drafts  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. 2000: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Blue Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Stacey Abrams of GA - 30
    • Andrew Yang of NY - 24
    • Tim Ryan of OH - 22
    • Julian Castro of TX - 20
    • Jared Polis of CO - 18
    • Beto O'Rourke of TX - 18
  2. 2. 2000: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Red Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Nikki Haley of SC - 33
    • Ben Sasse of NE - 22
    • Adam Putnam of FL - 17
      0
    • Jim Bridenstine of OK - 17
      0
    • Todd Young of IN - 14
    • Marjorie Taylor Greene of GA - 7
      0
  3. 3. 2004: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Blue Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Seth Moulton of MA - 21
    • Kyrsten Sinema of AZ - 17
    • Clay Aiken of NC - 15
    • Ro Khanna of CA - 15
    • Rashida Tlaib of MI - 15
  4. 4. 2004: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Red Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Tom Cotton of AR - 39
    • Ron DeSantis of FL - 26
    • Josh Hawley of MO - 18
    • Martha Roby of AL - 15
    • Adam Laxalt of NV - 14
  5. 5. 2008: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Blue Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Pete Buttigieg of IN - 28
    • Joseph P Kennedy III of MA - 23
    • Tulsi Gabbard of HI - 21
    • Jason Kander of MO - 18
    • Eric Swalwell of CA - 18
      0
  6. 6. 2008: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Red Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Justin Amash of MI - 22
    • Ivanka Trump of NY - 18
    • Beth Fukumoto of HI - 13
    • Patrick Murphy of FL - 13
      0
    • Matt Gaetz of FL - 13
      0
  7. 7. 2012: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Blue Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Jon Ossoff of GA - 25
    • Charles Booker of KY - 15
    • Mandela Barnes of WI - 14
      0
    • Lauren Underwood of IL - 14
    • Michelle Wu of MA - 13
  8. 8. 2012: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Red Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Dan Crenshaw of TX - 32
    • Meghan McCain of AZ - 15
    • Elise Stefanik of NY - 13
    • Anthony Gonzalez of OH - 12
    • Stephen Miller of CA - 11
  9. 9. 2016 and 2020: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Blue Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of NY - 27 (2016)
    • Abby Finkenauer of IA - 8 (2016)
    • Ritchie Torres of NY - 8 (2016)
      0
  10. 10. 2016 and 2020: Who would you hope to draft first if you were a faction of the Red Party? (Draft value is the # below)

    • Madison Cawthorn of NC - 6 (2020)
    • *You have no other f-ing choice!*


Recommended Posts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm curious as to why AOC's rating is 4x higher than Madison Cawthorn (who appears to be a great speaker and has already commanded a large following in the Red Faction) as AOC is only a Sophomore and Cawthorn is a freshman (who I might add was the first freshman to help push a bill through congress).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, vcczar said:

@DakotaHale didn’t pick Gabbard!!!!?

While I like her personally and supported her and donated to her campaign in 2020, I would have to put my personal political convictions aside if I was in charge of the Blue Faction and pick the candidate who I think would have a better chance of winning elections.

That being said I don't think I'd take charge of the Blue Faction in a sober playthrough.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

I'm curious as to why AOC's rating is 4x higher than Madison Cawthorn (who appears to be a great speaker and has already commanded a large following in the Red Faction) as AOC is only a Sophomore and Cawthorn is a freshman (who I might add was the first freshman to help push a bill through congress).

She’s got more traits and special interests. Their abilities are the same with the exception of command, which is required to be president. I preemptively have her and Dan Crenshaw 1 command but I might take it away. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, vcczar said:

She’s got more traits and special interests. Their abilities are the same with the exception of command, which is required to be president. I preemptively have her and Dan Crenshaw 1 command but I might take it away. 

I would bet $10k that Madison Cawthorn runs for President one day. I'd take away Crenshaw's though. AOC is a coin flip leaning towards probably.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DakotaHale said:

I would bet $10k that Madison Cawthorn runs for President one day. I'd take away Crenshaw's though. AOC is a coin flip leaning towards probably.

Yeah the way it's going currently, he is the future face of the republican party. Already a pretty house hold name with the politic nuts, and for sure a house hold name with Trump supporters/GOP voters.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Timur said:

Seriously, you could have had a better option than the f-word. I was forced to vote for a man I detest.

Or maybe, Madison Cawthorn is a tool of the NWO and is the one who is going to bring in an Orwellian state to America. Maybe he is secretly a 33rd-degree Freemason and a Satan Worshipper. Maybe he is the Antichrist.

Edited by Timur
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, DakotaHale said:

While I like her personally and supported her and donated to her campaign in 2020, I would have to put my personal political convictions aside if I was in charge of the Blue Faction and pick the candidate who I think would have a better chance of winning elections.

That being said I don't think I'd take charge of the Blue Faction in a sober playthrough.

To be fair, Kandar does know how to assemble his gun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DakotaHale said:

@vcczar

Also out of curiosity. Assuming a simulated AI-controlled playthrough, in what percentage of playthroughs would you predict that Teddy Roosevelt either runs for (or becomes President through succession), and serves at least one day as President at any point in time?

Probably impossible to say, especially assuming you start at the very beginning of the game.  Too many butterflies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DakotaHale said:

@vcczar

Also out of curiosity. Assuming a simulated AI-controlled playthrough, in what percentage of playthroughs would you predict that Teddy Roosevelt either runs for (or becomes President through succession), and serves at least one day as President at any point in time?

I’m not sure. Depends on lucky he gets in winning an election in NY before hand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dobs said:

This is why I wish there was some sort of basic competency, knowledge, physical health, and mental health tests to stay in Congress or to run for office. Obviously, they'd be lenient enough to not be too controversial in themselves. They also should bar someone from office, but at least inform the voters. They'd have to be reasonable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, vcczar said:

This is why I wish there was some sort of basic competency, knowledge, physical health, and mental health tests to stay in Congress or to run for office. Obviously, they'd be lenient enough to not be too controversial in themselves. They also should bar someone from office, but at least inform the voters. They'd have to be reasonable. 

I mean, we kind of do.  Debates, interviews...that’s what these things are for.

The problem is the judges are the voters.  And if the voters don’t know the right answer, or don’t care, then it doesn’t matter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...