The Political Lounge

AMPU Playtest Draft

Biden's coming to Philadelphia to speak at 2pm. So I'm going to take off. I might be on the CPU at some point tonight, but I'm not sure if I will be. Tomorrow, I'll have time during the day, but I have an event to go to at 4pm that last until night. I have Jury duty on Thursday. 

In short, make sure you see who the previous people have drafted as I won't be on much to update the draft list. Friday, assuming I'm not chosen to serve on a jury, I should be on almost all day, and if the rules are ready, I can make the spreadsheets for the playtest. 

• Like 1

I may of missed it but is david crockett available to draft? only say that cause he was in founding fathers

10 minutes ago, themiddlepolitical said:

I may of missed it but is david crockett available to draft? only say that cause he was in founding fathers

Crockett was a founding father of TX. It’s 12 years before his birth right now. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, vcczar said:

Crockett was a founding father of TX. It’s 12 years before his birth right now. 

Makes sense, I misread how I even have him (In founding fathers)..he doesn't activate yet. 

• Like 1

Draft list is updated:

@DakotaHale is autodrafted Nathaniel Gorham of MA

Next for Red is @SilentLiberty

@Rodja is up for Blue. 

Note: Once @MrPotatoTed finishes his draft of the rules, I'm going to autodraft the rest of the draft before I finish the spreadsheets, so I can more easily just focus on that. I'll give you some notice before I do that. 

• Like 2

Draft list is updated. I'm headed out for the rest of the day. Jury duty early tomorrow, so probably won't be on when I get back home. I won't be able to update any draft list for about 24 hours or more. Not sure what, @MrPotatoTed's schedule is like. 

This said, make sure you all look who has been drafted as of this post or until @MrPotatoTed announces that the list is up to date. 

@Cal up for Red and @themiddlepolitical up for Blue. 

• Like 1