The Political Lounge

The Grassroots Divide: A 1772 Two-Player Populist Showdown

Cal

Hey everyone! I apologize, but I had an attorney reach out and ask to do a research project on very short notice. As a result, I'll likely be out of commission today and tomorrow and this will be on hiatus. I apologize for the inconvenience!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bushwa777 said:

Hey @Cal, is this game going to pick up again?

Hi. 

Unfortunately for you all (and fortunately for me) I have gotten an offer to do some research for an attorney long term with a set number of weekly hours. This puts my weekly hours between a few different jobs right at about 50 hours on top of school obligations now. For that reason, I think I'll have to hand this over to someone else that is more able to keep up with it because I am stretched too far thin now for it. 

If there is anyone else interested in running it I'm happy to hand it over or help some with it, but I am unable now due to that new career opportunity. I actually just talked about this yesterday with some on Discord but wanted to make it official today 😛 

1 hour ago, Cal said:

Hi. 

Unfortunately for you all (and fortunately for me) I have gotten an offer to do some research for an attorney long term with a set number of weekly hours. This puts my weekly hours between a few different jobs right at about 50 hours on top of school obligations now. For that reason, I think I'll have to hand this over to someone else that is more able to keep up with it because I am stretched too far thin now for it. 

If there is anyone else interested in running it I'm happy to hand it over or help some with it, but I am unable now due to that new career opportunity. I actually just talked about this yesterday with some on Discord but wanted to make it official today 😛 

I can pick it up and run with it if v says ok and I get help.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DJBillyShakes said:

Thanks for taking over! Please let me know if I can do anything to help. 

I want to help as well.  Suggest however if most of us are willing we started this after a constitutional convention had happen but rules have changed since this got started and 1788 is when a constitution is supposed to happen.  Could we actually do that?

2 hours ago, Willthescout7 said:

Alright

@DJBillyShakes

@Bushwa777

@Vols21

@Alexander-Nicholas

@jvikings1

@ShortKing

@Rezi

DM me your draft preferences by tomorrow night. 

Additionally, I'm lazy and have 3 factions open. People who want to play and meet Vcczar's requirements DM me as well.

I can still play my faction if that’s okay — I can handle the player side just fine I think. It’s just GMing that I no longer have the hours for.

• Based 2