The Political Lounge

2024 Parliamentary USA RP

WVProgressive

1. Andrew Yang will kick off his campaign in New York stating “The National Unity Party is the party of the majority of Americans.”

2. Evan McMullin will campaign in Salt Lake City looking to take the typical Conservative or Heritage Party stronghold of Utah to the NUP’s reach. He will also call WPA leader Jackson Hinkle “Putin lover like Trump”

3. Lisa Murkowski will campaign in Alaska speaking of her maverick credentials.

1- 

“Any nation that kills its children in such massive numbers, that country won’t last long.”

Bob Bird will give a pro-life speech at a Catholic Church, attacking conservatives and "DC Bureaucrats" for not doing enough to stop abortions.

2-

"This is a war, a bloody war, for the fishing industry of this state"

AKIP will upload a Youtube video where fisherman supporters talks about the harsh regulations and why every fisherman should vote for AKIP candidates, especially Bob Bird

3- 

AKIP chairwoman Linda Winkleman will campaign to counter Lisa Murkowski in Alaska

"Maybe if we just hunker down somewhere we'll see some success" 

Justin Amash decides to crisscross some states over in the west as its doubtful anyone else will pay attention to them. 

1. Amash barnstorms rural Wyoming, an area that doesn't cross the mind of many people when it comes to campaigning. But if we can make inroads with the voters there, we may be onto something...

2. Amash then goes over to North Dakota, where he will speak in the state capital of Bismarck. He talks about how the Conservatives have "lost their way" and its time for something new to take up the mantle of conservative economics and the protection of civil liberties. 

3. Finally he goes over to South Dakota, where he will campaign in Native American areas. He pledges that under a Libertarian government, the voice of the Native American peoples won't go unheard, and reservation governments will be granted greater autonomy over their jurisdictions.  

I need events from @The Blood @Pringles @mark2 @Rezi @Fbarbarossa, and of course myself before I can roll for turn 3.

Biden will take his tour into the rust belt, giving a mega rally in Ohio.

Another rising star of the front benches, Mark Kelly, will speak in Arizona on the prospect of further flipping the state.

Deputy PM Pelosi will hold a rally in California, bringing out up and comers from local government.

Romney rallies in North Carolina, portraying the Conservatives as the natural stewards of America's economy.

Cheney visits California to continue inroads in the state.

Romney releases an ad attacking the far left and far right in Pennsylvania.

1. Trump requests the endorsement of Kevin Spacey hoping to make inroads with his cult following/once a year YouTube video fan club. Trump will attempt to schmooze the actor saying, "Yknow Kevin, the radical left fucked you over. That's why so many are coming to us. Join us and you can pull off that Frank Underwood persona with us. I'm a big fan of the show, it was terrible without you, Frank's a terrific guy." Should Kevin accept, Kevin will surprise people at a MAGA rally. 

(throwback to old pfp)

MAGASpacey3.jpg.5aa9fb2d07c3359e4e37fe8670fac666.jpg

2. Trump attacks Joe Biden as being the worst PMOTUS in history in a rally with Mike Lindell in Biden's seat. 

3. Trump will ask Kanye West to make a rap album called "Dead Con 3: Attack of the Space Lasers." With songs about Kanye being cancelled by the left a couple years back, and also some songs with Kid Rock bashing "Brandon" and "Lyin' Liz." 

Edited by Pringles

1. Anthony Jay tours across the Maine coast, visiting all towns and lighthouses along the way and spreading the message of the PP.
  2. Ads blanket Massachusetts.
  3. Larry West leaves surrogates in control of his parliamentary campaign to visit the white snowy north of Alaska, where he campaigns on being pro-fish.

On 10/4/2022 at 5:38 PM, HiyarAgasi said:

Bob Bird proclaims that he is the most "pro fish" candidate.

On 10/6/2022 at 3:17 AM, WVProgressive said:

"Pro Fish?" What the hell are you smoking? The fishermen laugh you off, and soon joined by the rest of America after the interview is posted to r/Politics

8 hours ago, Rezi said:
  1. Larry West visit the white snowy north of Alaska, where he campaigns on being pro-fish.

livebobbird.jpg.10edd5f7ffaeaeb09b89ea40c9c97de9.jpg

• Like 1

Rand Paul holds a rally in New Hampshire talking about the Heritage Party’s support for a flat tax, and opposition to liberal social views.

Carly Florina campaigns in rural California, calling on the citizens of the state to reject the tyranny of LA, and SF.

Ben Shapiro will tour college campuses on the Pacific Coast, in an attempt to convince young voters to support the Heritage Party.

Important note for players: My internet will be out at my home until October 28th. I am still able to access the forum at school, however updates to this RP, and my activity on this forum will likely be severely hampered. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and will try my best to ensure that I fulfill my forum responsibilities. I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop, so you don’t go thinking I’m flaking on y’all.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Good news everyone! My internet is now fixed, and my semi-hiatus can now come to an end. 

Now get your events in for turn three! 😜

• Based 2