The Political Lounge

Founding Fathers: 1789 - ????

MrPotatoTed

1 minute ago, Magnus Rex said:

corrections all set @MrPotatoTed The President's faction now has 1 faction IP to go along with the 4 earned by Webster, and the General of the armies is now Winfield Scott, who gains +1 popularity for taking the job and +1 for resolving the issue.

Mr. President, last call for Tax or Tariff legislation before the Election of 1840. @Hestia

Please dear God this is enough lmao 😂

• Haha 2

Treasury Phase

With no debt to repay and $43mil in revenue, federal reserves grow from $139M to $182M for the upcoming term.

Election Phase

Public Support favors the Conservative Party. Incumbent Daniel Webster is unanimously nominated for reelection. Meanwhile at the Liberal Party convention, James Buchanan declines the nomination. The party selects Thomas Hart Benton.

@Timur Mr. Benton you get to select your running mate first. Then @Hestia will choose a running mate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Magnus Rex said:

Treasury Phase

With no debt to repay and $43mil in revenue, federal reserves grow from $139M to $182M for the upcoming term.

Election Phase

Public Support favors the Conservative Party. Incumbent Daniel Webster is unanimously nominated for reelection. Meanwhile at the Liberal Party convention, James Buchanan declines the nomination. The party selects Thomas Hart Benton.

@Timur Mr. Benton you get to select your running mate first. Then @Hestia will choose a running mate. 

Benton chooses William Seward. @ConservativeElector2

• Like 1

I will be gone for about 24 hours again (Sundays), so can the election be delayed for a day? Thanks!

Edited by Timur
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Magnus Rex said:

Ok election order is Webster, Dallas, Benton, Seward

Round 0:

Webster starts in New England: 36 votes
Dallas starts in Pennsylvania: 28 votes

Benton starts in Missouri: 6 votes
Seward starts in New York: 38 votes 

Round 1: 

Webster's only move is to New York, NY is now locked @Hestia

Action to Dallas @Pringles

Ohio 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Magnus Rex said:

Mr. Benton, starting in Missouri you can go south to Arkansas or north to Illinois. @Timur

Benton goes to IL

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

@ConservativeElector2 come back!  You were here!  I saw you!

;c)

Lol I didn't saw the first mention - despite being online. Anyway, to what should I respond? I haven't got a horse in the race, have I?

Edited by ConservativeElector2