MrPotatoTed

At the end of Round 1:

Webster 74
Dallas 40
Benton 14
Seward 74
1840 Election

Round 2:

Daniel Webster's only available move is to Pennsylvania, which locks William Seward from any further movements unless he has a card that opens a state up.

Action to George Dallas @Pringles 

Edited by Magnus Rex

14 minutes ago, Magnus Rex said:

At the end of Round 1:

Webster 74
Dallas 40
Benton 14
Seward 74
1840 Election

Round 2:

Daniel Webster's only available move is to Pennsylvania, which locks William Seward from any further movements unless he has a card that opens a state up.

Action to George Dallas @Pringles 

Before I move I got a feeling this math is wrong. I moved to Ohio. 28+22=50.

Anyways, next move is Kentucky

• Like 1

John C Calhoun surprisingly offers praise of President Webster. Stating the successes in Texas and beating those damn Mexicans back. But now, he proclaims hes extremely enthusiastic for hopeful President George Dallas. The man who carried out the very plans for the annexation of Texas himself! Even got a city named after em. 

#TheSouthernManBacksDallas

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pringles said:

John C Calhoun surprisingly offers praise of President Webster. Stating the successes in Texas and beating those damn Mexicans back. But now, he proclaims hes extremely enthusiastic for hopeful President George Dallas. The man who carried out the very plans for the annexation of Texas himself! Even got a city named after em. 

#TheSouthernManBacksDallas

We lost the Mexican War, and Texas is part of Mexico now.  I am worried about Mr. Calhoun's health.  ;c)

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

We lost the Mexican War, and Texas is part of Mexico now.  I am worried about Mr. Calhoun's health.  ;c)

Leave an old delusioned man alone. But for real I havent taken a look at what's previously happened since I knew the Mexico war came up.

Very sad!

• Haha 2