The Political Lounge

The Last Stand of Andrew Cuomo - Alternate 2022 New York Gubernatorial RP

The Blood

1. Andrew Cuomo will officially announce his bid for re-election in what will be advertised as his "fireside chats for the modern day". He knew that they were a buoy to his popularity in the early days of the pandemic, and bringing them back could certainly revive the same success. Cuomo will hold his first of many fireside chats on Friday the 11th of February. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, and fellow New Yorkers, Thank you for joining me tonight for this fireside chat. It is an honor to stand before you and share some important news. Today, I stand before you as Andrew Cuomo, your Governor, to announce my intention to seek re-election in 2022.

I want to address the accusations that have been brought against me in recent times. Let me be clear: these accusations have been misguided, mischaracterized, and taken out of context. As a public servant, I have always strived to create an environment of respect, fairness, and equality for all New Yorkers. While I acknowledge that I am not perfect, and I have made mistakes, I categorically deny any wrongdoing or intent to harm anyone. In our society, it is crucial that we uphold the principles of due process, fairness, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. I trust that the investigations currently underway will reveal the truth, and these Republican witch hunts which seek to discredit me will prove to be the falsehoods that they are, only levied at me as the opposition party remains threatened by my success.

Now, let us focus on the accomplishments we have achieved together during my tenure as Governor. New York has faced immense challenges, and we have overcome them with resilience and determination. We have transformed our state into a beacon of progress, with a strong emphasis on the principles that matter most to New Yorkers: opportunity, equality, and justice. Under my leadership, we have made significant strides in economic development. We have fostered an environment that attracts businesses, generates jobs, and revitalizes communities across the state. Our commitment to infrastructure improvements has ensured that our transportation systems are more efficient and reliable than ever before. Education has been at the forefront of our agenda. We have worked tirelessly to enhance access to quality education, investing in our schools and providing resources to our students. From early childhood education to college affordability, we have prioritized the future of our young people. We have also been trailblazers in the fight against climate change. New York has become a global leader in renewable energy, committing to ambitious goals that protect our environment and create green jobs. Our investments in clean technologies have paved the way for a sustainable future, setting an example for the rest of the nation. Furthermore, we have stood up for the marginalized and vulnerable members of our society. We have championed women's rights, advanced LGBTQ+ equality, and fought against discrimination in all its forms. We have worked to ensure that New York remains a place where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background or circumstances. I am immensely proud of these accomplishments, and I firmly believe that together, we can achieve even more in the years to come. New York is a state of boundless potential, filled with resilient, compassionate, and hardworking individuals. It is this spirit that will guide us as we tackle the challenges that lie ahead.

As I seek re-election in 2022, I humbly ask for your support, trust, and partnership. Together, we can build a future where every New Yorker has the opportunity to succeed and where our state continues to be a shining example of progress. Thank you, and God bless the great state of New York."

2. Andrew Cuomo will hold his first rally of the campaign season in Buffalo with Representative and Lt. Gubernatorial candidate Brian Higgins. Cuomo will focus on his plans to expand access to education. He brags about his accomplishment in making tuition free at all state schools for families who make under 125k a year, and pledges to raise this to 200k a year once he's re-elected with a clear mandate.

3. Cuomo will attempt to revive his reputation as a ground-level politician. He'll make an appearance at the Chinese New Year parade in Chinatown, aiming to keep a lowkey appearance while he's there. He hopes though, that with his connections to the news, they'll use this to portray him as a peoples' man who supports the multiculturalism of the city and seeks to integrate all cultures into New York.

• Like 1

1. George Santos will announce his campaign for Governor of New York as a business savvy young leader with experience working with the top executives of our time. He will promise to continue New York’s economic growth while implementing common sense tax policies that end up with more money in the pocket of every New Yorker, no matter their socioeconomic background. 

2. George Santos will hold a virtual event panel where he’ll answer the questions of New Yorkers across the state and invite reporters from the New York Times to ask a few select questions to begin the panel before handing it over to New York citizens chosen at random through a lottery registration system to ask the candidate questions. 

3. Finally, Santos will mingle with the New York’s conservative wealthy elite, hoping to attract donors to his campaign by putting himself forward as a diverse common sense Republican who can advocate for conservative economic business talking points from the perspective of a young man from humble and diverse beginnings rather than an old dinosaur easily painted as out-of-touch.

• Like 1

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JUNIOR ENTERS THE RACE

It boggles the mind': Acosta on RFK Jr.'s offensive anti-vaccine speech |  CNN Politics

1 - Holding a rally in Albany to announce his run RFK Jr will state that win or lose, this campaign will be the start of his war against the Democratic establishment. He states that if elected Governor he will work to rebuild the Democratic party into a progressive force that protects and cares for its citizens instead of wasting money in proxy wars that will just bring Armageddon in the long run.

2 - RFK Jr will slam his former Brother in Law, Andrew Cuomo, and the Democratic party over vaccine mandates, saying "If the vaccine is so good why force people to take it?"

3 - Finally, RFK Jr will claim that he is the only honest candidate in the race. He is the only one who will tear up government conspiracies and present transparency to the American people.

• Haha 1

Hochul campaign donor lands multi-billion dollar program

1. Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul will announce her campaign in Buffalo, taking aim at the governor in her announcement. She says that there is no place for a predator in office, whether they are a Republican like President Trump, or a Democrat like Andrew Cuomo. She says that they need competent, pragmatic Democratic leadership, not someone who will be fighting personal battles like the Governor, who has stopped paying attention to state issues until the race for the governor's office.

2. Hochul will seek to garner the backing of the state's Democratic apparatus, speaking to a group of party leaders in Albany. After, she takes questions from the audience and vows to crack down on crime and continue the vaccine rollout that she has helped shepherd.

3. Hochul makes her first trip to New York City to address a crowd in Manhattan on her plans for the state. She wants to create jobs in New York and continue to make it the destination for people all over the country and all over the world to come to for new opportunities. Hochul implies that Gov. Cuomo would not be able to do the same because of his scandals.

Breaking: Quinnipiac Releases Snapshot of Democratic Gubernatorial Field as RFK Jr. Announces, Hawkins Withdraws

As New York's 2022 gubernatorial race kicks off, Quinnipiac has released a preliminary poll of the Democratic field to measure the recent dropout of Howie Hawkins and entry of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. As Hawkins' withdrawal threw his supporters either into disaffection or the arms of Jumaane Williams, RFK Jr.'s name recognition launched the controversial lawyer into double digits, leading a broad coalition held together primarily by voter familiarity with the Kennedy name, though a core base of RFK's supporters are aware of his less acceptable views.

Quinnipiac 2022 Gubernatorial Democratic Primary Poll (2/9/22)

Cuomo - 20% (-4)

Hochul - 16% 

Williams - 16% (+1)

RFK Jr. - 10% 

Suozzi - 7% (-1)

Prince - 1% 

Undecided - 30% (-2)

Note: This is unaffected by any of your events, I just wanted to release this for transparency, as this is the base polling I'll change with rolls. With that said, rolls and polls later today. 

Edited by The Blood
  • Like 2

On 6/19/2023 at 3:51 PM, Rodja said:

1.Jumanee Williams will kick off his campaign in Brooklyn,focusing on his progressive activism,involvement in the Occupy Wall Street protests,his activism for rights of immigrants and African Americans.He will note that he "doesnt see himself as a politician in a traditional way,but rather an activist,who is ready to fight for better world through political institutions"

2.Jumanee will hold events with pro-choice groups throughout the NY state.

3.Jumanee will hold a healthcare-centered event in Albany with local chapter of National Nurses United,extending an invitation to Sen.Bernie Sanders to join him at this event and endorse his campaign there.

Event One: 3. While progressives are ready to support Williams, his launch comes with a more tepid response than desired, with most outside of his immediate base rolling their eyes. 

Event Two: 6. Though abortion isn't a number-one issue at the moment, Jumaane's events gather fair turnout and the support of a number of pro-choice groups, even as these organizations don't directly endorse his campaign.  

Event Three: 5. Despite Bernie's willingness to support Jumaane, a scheduling error keeps him from Albany, forcing Jumaane to hold the event on his own to little excitement. 

Overall: -1. The public advocate's campaign begins with little energy behind it, though there's also little energy pushing against Jumaane as he marches around New York lacking any fanfare. 

On 6/19/2023 at 4:12 PM, Cenzonico said:

1. In order to gain some publicity, Paperboy "Love" Prince will do a stunt outside of the Governor's Mansion. They protest, decrying the establishment and "MAGADemtards" who "dick ride Andrew Cuomo 24/7". They add on further by promising to restore "honor and dignity" to Albany. 

2. Paperboy "Love" Prince barnstorms Albany after, using their super energy they channeled from earlier to spread their message of love and progressivism.

3. Paperboy "Love" Prince takes their message to the internet, ratioing right-wing politicians on Twitter and telling their platform via song & dance on Tik Tok specifically to get their name out there!

Event One: 4. The rather... energetic... display mostly causes onlookers to speedwalk away from the scene, and eventually no one is around to hear Paperboy's calls for dignity in Albany.

Event Two: 2. Prince, miffed at the failure of their Governor's Mansion stunt, now stumbles the streets of Albany, screaming about love as nearby voters are too busy fleeing from them to realize they're a gubernatorial candidate. 

Event Three: 9. Where Paperboy failed on the streets, they succeed online, ratioing Ted Cruz and racking up support via TikTok.

Overall: 0. Caught between their embarrassing display in Albany and victories online, Paperboy's turn evens out to a mediocre launch for their campaign. 

On 6/19/2023 at 5:19 PM, Kitten said:

1. Zeldin will campaign throughout rural New York where he talks about inflation.

2. Zeldin releases ads promoting himself as the best Republican to take back the Governor's mansion. He talks about bringing honor and ending the Cuomo regime's grip on power.

3. Zeldin will campaign throughout Urban New York and talk about cutting taxes across the board. A 15% flat tax.

Event One: 3. Zeldin presents a surface level understanding of the issue and fails to present convincing solutions, leaving rural voters to wonder how he'll actually handle inflation as Governor.

Event Two: 5. Zeldin's base appreciates the focus on electability, but the ads are bland and unappreciated by those voters not currently supporting Zeldin. 

Event Three: 7. Voters, struggling under inflation, are reasonably excited to see Zeldin's tax-cut proposals.

Overall: 0. Unable to reach the extremes of either success or failure, Zeldin's campaign launches in a middling fashion, with little excitement both for and against the GOP frontrunner. 

On 6/19/2023 at 5:37 PM, ConservativeElector2 said:

Rep. Tom Suozzi announced New York gubernatorial campaign | CNN Politics

1. Tom Suozzi kicks off his campaign in his native Glen Cove. "The state of our nation nowadays, eerily resembles the state of our parties. We can't fix our nation until we are able to fix our parties and held these very people in both parties accountable who tarnish our nation's political stage. Let's see what happened in recent weeks. Our state has a Governor whose moral conduct is on par with the former president also known as groper-in-chief. Our own party, however, doesn't seem to regard this as a big deal. Likewise we do not counter left-wing radicals who subvert our primaries and our entire party. These so-called activists, whether it be climate or racial justice hurt our chances at the polls massively and even worse they don't see the rising crime rates in our neighborhoods as a problem. In the age of MAGA the Democratic Party has easily the chance to look like the sane party, but by backing the wrong candidates we gravely miss this opportunity. It might be our last hope when looking at the mercilessly advancing MAGA crowd. Their leader sent his own son into the GOP's primary to turn our wonderful state into nothing more than a MAGA fiefdom mired in corruption and a ridiculous cult of personality. This campaign offers another way. A reboot of New York, where centrists and moderates will actually deliver for our people instead of listening to false prophets. That's why I am announcing my run for Governor of New York and I hope to have your support."

2. Suozzi holds a rally on rising crime in Manhattan, attended by leading NYPD officers voicing their concerns on Democrats turning both the state of NY and NYC into moshpit of crime.

Hometown Heroes here in the 111th | | qchron.com

3. Suozzi invites former MA Governor Bill Weld and former NJ Governor Christine Todd Whitman, both Republicans known for staunchly opposing Trump, to share the stage with him at a campaign stop in Staten Island. Their speeches focus on how to govern for the people effectively without succumbing to radicals. Something that is greatly missed in both parties today.

Event One: 6. While the run-of-the-mill liberals and progressives in the Democratic Party roll their eyes at Suozzi's announcement, his message strikes a chord with moderates seeking to reject the extremes and return normalcy and sanity to New York. 

Event Two: 7. The presence of NYPD officers strengthens Suozzi's message, as voters now see him as a champion for law-and-order in the Democratic field. 

Event Three: 7. Both Governors, while holding out on endorsing Suozzi, agree to share the stage with him, giving strong warnings against extremism and in favor of sound governance. 

Overall: +5. Suozzi starts his campaign off strong, gathering support among voters concerned with rising crime and seeking true moderation and dignity in the Governor's Mansion. 

On 6/19/2023 at 5:44 PM, WVProgressive said:

1. Don Jr will launch his campaign by giving a speech in Manhattan outside Trump Tower attacking Andrew Cuomo as a corrupt rapist who has failed the people of New York by allowing inflation, and crime to skyrocket while wages stagnate, and traditional values are abandoned.

2. The Trump campaign will cut an ad attacking Zeldin as a Tax and Spend Liberal pretending to be a Conservative, pointing to his vote against the 20-17 Trump Tax Cuts.

3. Trump tours Western New York excoriating the incumbent administration for leaving the region behind, promising to bring jobs, and investment to rural communities.

Event One: 2. Don Jr. shows his political inexperience while speaking, stuttering his way through a sometimes-incoherent announcement, unable to land blows against Cuomo nor outline his own views. 

Event Two: 5. The focus on Zeldin's "betrayal" of Trump in Congress rings well with Don Jr.'s base, though the ad is poorly edited and fails to actually damage Zeldin's campaign. 

Event Three: 2. Once again, Donald is simply not built for the campaign trail, as he cuts his tour short after losing his voice and failed to convince voters in the stops he was able to visit. 

Overall: -6. With a painful launch to his campaign, Trump clearly needs coaching to come into his own as a politician and seriously compete for the governorship. 

On 6/19/2023 at 8:40 PM, Sean F Kennedy said:

1. Curtis Sliwa will stream a video announcing his bud for Governor, he will introduce all his cats he has and explain why each of them would be more competent than Andrew Cuomo or Donald Trump Jr.

2. Sliwa will endorse a new platform for crime prevention. Loosening sentences of nonviolent victimless offenders such as drug users, while strengthening sentences against pilot, criminal and repeated offenders.

3. Sliwa will seek the support of Adam Sandler knowing that if he gets plain clothes pickle eating funny man, he can make New York red again!

Event One: 2. The cat gimmick mostly loses Sliwa viewers, as his announcement is largely ignored and even mocked by some for its "unseriousness". 

Event Two: 1! A Don Jr. supporter on 4chan hacks into Sliwa's website and changes his platform, with the site now reading that Curtis supports "burning junkies at the stake" and "releasing all murderers." 

Event Three: 7. Sandler endorses, giving Sliwa some much needed positive coverage amid a troublesome campaign launch.

Overall: -6. It seems the pickle eating funny man was not enough to save Sliwa, as his campaign is beset by a failed launch and disastrous hacking incident, seriously damaging his young candidacy.  

On 6/19/2023 at 9:01 PM, Pringles said:

1. Fmr. Governor Pataki announces his campaign in his hometown of Peekskill, where he also served as Mayor. 

"Ladies and gentlemen of New York. I come before you today to announce my candidacy once again, to seek the Governorship of the Great State of New York. Governor Cuomo has tainted our state with scandal after scandal, bad policies making people leave our once booming state, and dishonest governing. Take it from me folks, I'm the only Republican running that has beaten a Cuomo before. We can bring our state back if we stick to the right path of pragmatic, honest, and effective government. Not vanity projects of billionaire playboys trying to impress their fathers, or Congressmen toeing the line with no backbone in them. Much has changed in the Republican Party today. But I'm here to tell you in New York, if you, the great voters of our state entrust me to be the Republican nominee, I'll bring us back in numbers like never before. And I won't lie to you, or lead you astray if I come up short. But I'm in this to win it."  

2. Pataki will focus on the surrounding areas of New York City. The 6,5 Pataki will do some good old-fashioned retail politics like he used to. Visiting restaurants, shops, maybe a quick game of streetball. 

Reisman: Running for president & coming up short

3. Pataki will head to Buffalo New York where he addresses the ongoing housing crisis around the state, pledging to reduce the Property Tax by 30% and fund new initiatives to build affordable neighborhoods in Buffalo, and elsewhere. Pataki promises a new commitment to rebuilding New York from the ground up in a post-pandemic world. 

Event One: 3. Pataki for Governor? What's next, George Bush running for President again!? Most voters roll their eyes at Pataki as a blast-from-the-past, and his announcement is mostly ignored beyond this. 

Event Two 7. Pataki seems in his element on the streets, winning voters one-at-a-time and even beating some teens at the basket. 

Event Three: 1! "We need a governor who can tackle this housing crisis, and that's why I will raise property taxes by 30%!" Pataki yelled, screaming the misspoken policy stance so enthusiastically that his mic broke, leaving George unable to correct himself in front of the confused crowd. 

Overall: -5. Pataki's candidacy is off to a rough start, with his property taxes gaffe and voter apathy plaguing the former Governor's attempt at a comeback campaign. 

On 6/20/2023 at 2:22 PM, Rezi said:
  1. Andrew Cuomo will officially announce his bid for re-election in what will be advertised as his "fireside chats for the modern day". He knew that they were a buoy to his popularity in the early days of the pandemic, and bringing them back could certainly revive the same success. Cuomo will hold his first of many fireside chats on Friday the 11th of February. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests, and fellow New Yorkers, Thank you for joining me tonight for this fireside chat. It is an honor to stand before you and share some important news. Today, I stand before you as Andrew Cuomo, your Governor, to announce my intention to seek re-election in 2022.

I want to address the accusations that have been brought against me in recent times. Let me be clear: these accusations have been misguided, mischaracterized, and taken out of context. As a public servant, I have always strived to create an environment of respect, fairness, and equality for all New Yorkers. While I acknowledge that I am not perfect, and I have made mistakes, I categorically deny any wrongdoing or intent to harm anyone. In our society, it is crucial that we uphold the principles of due process, fairness, and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. I trust that the investigations currently underway will reveal the truth, and these Republican witch hunts which seek to discredit me will prove to be the falsehoods that they are, only levied at me as the opposition party remains threatened by my success.

Now, let us focus on the accomplishments we have achieved together during my tenure as Governor. New York has faced immense challenges, and we have overcome them with resilience and determination. We have transformed our state into a beacon of progress, with a strong emphasis on the principles that matter most to New Yorkers: opportunity, equality, and justice. Under my leadership, we have made significant strides in economic development. We have fostered an environment that attracts businesses, generates jobs, and revitalizes communities across the state. Our commitment to infrastructure improvements has ensured that our transportation systems are more efficient and reliable than ever before. Education has been at the forefront of our agenda. We have worked tirelessly to enhance access to quality education, investing in our schools and providing resources to our students. From early childhood education to college affordability, we have prioritized the future of our young people. We have also been trailblazers in the fight against climate change. New York has become a global leader in renewable energy, committing to ambitious goals that protect our environment and create green jobs. Our investments in clean technologies have paved the way for a sustainable future, setting an example for the rest of the nation. Furthermore, we have stood up for the marginalized and vulnerable members of our society. We have championed women's rights, advanced LGBTQ+ equality, and fought against discrimination in all its forms. We have worked to ensure that New York remains a place where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background or circumstances. I am immensely proud of these accomplishments, and I firmly believe that together, we can achieve even more in the years to come. New York is a state of boundless potential, filled with resilient, compassionate, and hardworking individuals. It is this spirit that will guide us as we tackle the challenges that lie ahead.

As I seek re-election in 2022, I humbly ask for your support, trust, and partnership. Together, we can build a future where every New Yorker has the opportunity to succeed and where our state continues to be a shining example of progress. Thank you, and God bless the great state of New York."

2. Andrew Cuomo will hold his first rally of the campaign season in Buffalo with Representative and Lt. Gubernatorial candidate Brian Higgins. Cuomo will focus on his plans to expand access to education. He brags about his accomplishment in making tuition free at all state schools for families who make under 125k a year, and pledges to raise this to 200k a year once he's re-elected with a clear mandate.

3. Cuomo will attempt to revive his reputation as a ground-level politician. He'll make an appearance at the Chinese New Year parade in Chinatown, aiming to keep a lowkey appearance while he's there. He hopes though, that with his connections to the news, they'll use this to portray him as a peoples' man who supports the multiculturalism of the city and seeks to integrate all cultures into New York.

Event One: 6. While Cuomo's fireside chat is an inventive launch which energizes his supporters, most voters still have a strong aversion to Cuomo, limiting his announcement's appeal. 

Event Two: 7. The rally does well, with Higgins energetically introducing Cuomo and the Governor providing a policy-driven message which resonates with voters. 

Event Three: 2. Cuomo's appearance may be lowkey, but his actual attendance is not, as the media dog him and female parade-goers shy away from him, with both preventing him from interacting with most voters, though no serious incident affects the event. 

Overall: 0. For the wounded Governor, a middling campaign launch is perhaps all he could hope for, as Cuomo breaks even attempting to win back the hearts and minds of New York voters. 

23 hours ago, Cal said:

1. George Santos will announce his campaign for Governor of New York as a business savvy young leader with experience working with the top executives of our time. He will promise to continue New York’s economic growth while implementing common sense tax policies that end up with more money in the pocket of every New Yorker, no matter their socioeconomic background. 

2. George Santos will hold a virtual event panel where he’ll answer the questions of New Yorkers across the state and invite reporters from the New York Times to ask a few select questions to begin the panel before handing it over to New York citizens chosen at random through a lottery registration system to ask the candidate questions. 

3. Finally, Santos will mingle with the New York’s conservative wealthy elite, hoping to attract donors to his campaign by putting himself forward as a diverse common sense Republican who can advocate for conservative economic business talking points from the perspective of a young man from humble and diverse beginnings rather than an old dinosaur easily painted as out-of-touch.

Event One: 4. Santos' announcement lands with a thud, as most ignore the bottom-tier candidate's entrance into the race.

Event Two: 8. While he's low-polling, voters and the media still jump at the opportunity to interact with a gubernatorial candidate, with Santos effectively tackling each question thrown his way throughout the panel. 

Event Three: 10! Republican donors view Santos as their dark horse savior, flooding his campaign with cash believing that George's biography and policies will take him all the way to the Governor's Mansion. 

Overall: +7. Santos' campaign starts strong, brushing aside a mediocre launch with a successful virtual panel and massive influx of campaign cash, with new chatter in the media about this unexpected outsider dark horse. 

10 hours ago, Fbarbarossa said:

ROBERT F. KENNEDY JUNIOR ENTERS THE RACE

It boggles the mind': Acosta on RFK Jr.'s offensive anti-vaccine speech |  CNN Politics

1 - Holding a rally in Albany to announce his run RFK Jr will state that win or lose, this campaign will be the start of his war against the Democratic establishment. He states that if elected Governor he will work to rebuild the Democratic party into a progressive force that protects and cares for its citizens instead of wasting money in proxy wars that will just bring Armageddon in the long run.

2 - RFK Jr will slam his former Brother in Law, Andrew Cuomo, and the Democratic party over vaccine mandates, saying "If the vaccine is so good why force people to take it?"

3 - Finally, RFK Jr will claim that he is the only honest candidate in the race. He is the only one who will tear up government conspiracies and present transparency to the American people.

Event One: 2. Attendance is low, and RFK Jr.'s screaming about "war on the establishment" and "Armageddon" more scares and deflects voters than it does convince them to support his gubernatorial campaign.

Event Two: 2. Kennedy's attack on vaccine mandates turns off Democratic voters, as some wonder if he forgot which party he's running under, and Robert actively shuts down any conversation where the established science on vaccines is brought up.

Event Three: 2. In his ranting on conspiracies, Robert goes off on a tangent regarding his uncle's assassination, saying, "The CIA killed John. And do you want to know what the "C" in "CIA" stands for? Cuomo." This statement attracts criticism, for obvious reasons. 

Overall: -9. RFK Jr., riding high from his surname-fueled polling numbers, immediately crashes on the campaign trail, suffering blunder after blunder as his anti-vaccine, conspiratorial message falls flat with Democrats. 

9 hours ago, Hestia said:

Hochul campaign donor lands multi-billion dollar program

1. Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul will announce her campaign in Buffalo, taking aim at the governor in her announcement. She says that there is no place for a predator in office, whether they are a Republican like President Trump, or a Democrat like Andrew Cuomo. She says that they need competent, pragmatic Democratic leadership, not someone who will be fighting personal battles like the Governor, who has stopped paying attention to state issues until the race for the governor's office.

2. Hochul will seek to garner the backing of the state's Democratic apparatus, speaking to a group of party leaders in Albany. After, she takes questions from the audience and vows to crack down on crime and continue the vaccine rollout that she has helped shepherd.

3. Hochul makes her first trip to New York City to address a crowd in Manhattan on her plans for the state. She wants to create jobs in New York and continue to make it the destination for people all over the country and all over the world to come to for new opportunities. Hochul implies that Gov. Cuomo would not be able to do the same because of his scandals.

Event One: 4. The predator line has been beat to death on Cuomo already, and Hochul's announcement speech is mostly seen as uninspired and bland. 

Event Two: 5. Between Hochul and Cuomo, the lines have already been drawn in the struggle for control of the New York Democratic party, and Kathy fails to shift those lines in Albany. 

Event Three: 1! "These countless accounts of sexual harassment will cripple Governor Hochul, and if we want to keep New York as the state of opportunity, we must reject scandal-ridden leaders such as her." 

Overall: -6. With a failed launch and cringeworthy gaffe in NYC, Hochul's campaign takes off to immense turbulence. 

• Based 2

State of the Race - February 22nd, 2022

Democrats (swings based on post-RFK polling):

Cuomo - 20% @Rezi

Williams - 16% @Rodja

Hochul - 14% (-2) @Hestia

Suozzi -10% (+3) @ConservativeElector2

RFK Jr. - 7% (-3) @Fbarbarossa

Prince - 1% @Cenzonico

Undecided - 32% (+2) 

Republicans:

Zeldin - 29% @Kitten

Trump Jr. - 19% (-2) @WVProgressive

Pataki - 14% (-1) @Pringles

Santos - 6% (+3) @Cal

Sliwa - 4% (-2) @Sean F Kennedy

Undecided - 28% (+2)

Next turn are the state party conventions, which will provide some special actions for candidates and new mechanics afterwards, so stay tuned, and thank you!

• Like 2

1. Sliwa will once again stream videos of his cats, he doesn’t give a damn if a bunch of internet trolls mock him over it, he will then announce his policy of wanting New York to allow tax credits for pets.

2. Sliwa will mock Trump Jr for the hacking of his website “Donnie Jr is sending his little minions to do his dirty work, it’s okay he can join his dad in prison but n the future”

3. Sliwa will now seek the endorsement of former Ohio Governor John Kasich hoping to gain more support among moderate Republicans 

1. Zeldin will campaign throughout Albany where he talks about inflation and his tax cut proposal

2. Zeldin will campaign throughout New York City where he talks about being tough on crime and implementing harsher sentencing for Drug Dealers and Rapists

3. Zeldin will try to gain the endorsement of congressional Republican Elise Stefanik

1. Paperboy "Love" Prince will continue their crusade online, this time attempting to ratio every single Republican senator on Twitter.

2. Paperboy "Love" Prince decides to hit up Tompkins County, where they hold events at Cornell and Ithaca to gain some support with da youth vote.

3. PLP asks Andrew Yang for an endorsement, professing how Yang is one of their big inspirations (especially with their support for UBI).

Edited by Cenzonico

1.Jumanee will hold an event with NY Ukrainian community,focusing on his support for Ukraine amidst Russian aggression and his plan to help the refugees seeking shelter in NY.

2.Jumanee will seek endorsement from withdrawn candidate Howie Hawkins.If Howie accepts,they will tour low income parts of the state together,promoting left wing economic agenda.

3.Jumanee will blast Suozzi as a "Republican lite" and a "DINO" who wouldn't do "anything to help those in need if elected"

1. Pataki will seek an endorsement from Steve Cohen, New York Billionaire and owner of the Mets, hoping to gain access to his large funding empire. Cohen is a Chris Christie ally who would surely see similarities in Pataki, and benefit from supporting him should he make it to the Governor's mansion.  

2. Pataki will head to Syracuse where he talks about the increasingly high crime rates in New York, slamming Governor Cuomo and Democratic policies in the cities. Pataki states he will authorize more funding to police departments, enact prison reform to combat overcrowding prisons across the New York upstate, and consider bringing back the death penalty. 

3. In an effort to appeal to the increasingly hard-line Republican primary voters, Pataki will speak on issues surrounding the culture war, not giving into the more crazy parts of the discussion, but specifically concerning the rise of "woke." He says in a speech to retirees, "When I was Governor, we worked to rebuild New York after 9/11. Nobody, Democrat or Republican, was throwing buzzwords around to make people angry. Democrats have had unchecked power in this state for far too long, and unchecked power leads to radical elements infecting the discourse with their rhetoric designed to turn us against each other. It will end if I'm back in the Governor's mansion. We're going in to get stuff done."

1. Tom Suozzi swings through rural counties of Western NY togehter with LA Governor John Bel Edwards.

2. Tom Suozzi will seek the endorsement of Robert Holden, moderate member of the New York City Council while touring through the streets of Queens.

3. While attending a luncheon with Jewish community leaders in the Lower East Side, Tom Suozzi fires back at recent criticism of being a DINO. "Rejecting extemes on both sides does not equal being a closeted Republican. I invite progressives and liberal members alike to bring back sanity and integrity back to the New York Executive Mansion by supporting my campaign."

1. Don Jr. will lead a protest in Staten Island, decrying New York City’s vaccine mandate. He invites @Fbarbarossa Robert F. Kennedy to speak as well.

2. Trump will denounce claims that he had anything to do with the hacking of Sliwa’s website, and take an opportunity to attack his opponent as “A kooky cat guy who thinks he’s batman”

3. Trump will signal boost conspiracy theories online claiming that Zeldin voted for Clinton in 2016, and Biden in 2020 by retweeting them on twitter, and paying lip service to them at a few of his next rallies.

Event 1
The young man with ambitions to become the executive of the second largest state of the most powerful nation on the planet is planning. Honestly, it was a surprise to everyone in George's inner-circle when he declared his candidacy for governor. In 2020, when he had ran for Congress, he was defeated by a man he's contending against once again: Tom Suozzi. Of course, everyone knows that Suozzi rigged the election against George Santos. It was common knowledge. George had schmoozed all the right people, held expensive fundraising events, racked up impressive endorsements, and mingled with voters all while Tom stayed at home on his ass too sure of his own victory to bother campaigning. George would despise that fraudster for the rest of his miserable existence. 

Thus, when Suozzi announced that he was running in New York's gubernatorial election, a fire lit up in George. This man... no, this fraudulent faux conservative who had infiltrated his party and tarnished his good name, he could not be allowed to win. Sure, a Republican has a snowball's chance in hell at winning most years, but Andrew Cuomo is the weakest candidate the state has seen in probably a century. Us Republicans have got this election served to us on a silver platter, and that deceitful snake was going to take advantage of it. 

George knew Suozzi's game, and George knew how to grease the right elbows and say the right thing. Suozzi can't get away with fraud again on the same scale he did before, and this is his time to put this skeleton in his closet of an election loss to rest by beating Suozzi's ass in the first true and fair election that Suozzi's ever been a part of. But... sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to win. You have to fight fire with fire. It's only fitting that after all of the lies that Suozzi and his surrogates have put on his name in the past that he dig up some dirt on him, too. In fact, we'll just MAKE the dirt. 

That settles it. George Santos, future governor of New York, will provide irrefutable "evidence" that everything on Suozzi's resume is fraudulent. He'll bribe whatever people he has to to get them to say that Suozzi's credentials are fake, that he didn't attend the educational institutions that he said he did, that he didn't work where he claimed he did, that his family wasn't who he says it was, if Suozzi has ever put a piece of information out in public you can bet your ass that George knows a guy who knows a guy that can "prove" that information fraudulent, whether it be through bribery, extortion, or other tactics. 

Event 2
George Santos will also take this turn as an opportunity to tour college campuses across the state and stress the importance of active political engagement from the younger generation. He'll have a somber discussion at New York University, and also recorded and posted on Twitter, where he'll talk to college age voters about the tragic tale of his grandmother, a Holocaust survivor, who lived during an era where young men and women, unaffected yet by the Nazi's antics, allowed angry, bitter voices to dominate the national conversation until they too one day faced persecution at the hands of Hitler. 

Event 3
Lastly, Santos will mingle with the wealthy elite that have thus far loved his business-friendly campaign by hosting an extravagant dinner in New York City. However, George is going to give the performance (swindle) of his lifetime. Usually Santos will just weave in and out of the crowd, making perfect impressions with all the right people one and one throughout the night to secure a sizable one-time donation. However, tonight he's going to try something a little different. He's going to do the usual fraternizing, sure. But at the peak of the night, he'll take the stage and make these rich fucks an offer they can't refuse. 

With a tens of thousands of dollars European suit and wide-framed designer glasses on and a wine glass in hand, George will thank each and every one of them for their time and their support of his campaign so far, and promise to go all the way to the Governor's mansion to repeal the Democratic policies that are stifling economic growth and profits for the room at large. Next, he'll talk about how this campaign represents the first time that Republicans have true hope of winning the Governor's mansion in years and that this is the time for Republicans to take back New York and show the nation that common sense economic policies are the backbone of our nation's prosperity. Next, he'll point out the weaknesses of the other Republican candidates and boldly proclaim that he is certain that not one of them could win the general election if things continue the way they are today, and that the hope of bringing in billions of dollars in profit to the attendees in the room rests solely on his shoulders as a young, successful, ethnically diverse gay man who can broadly appeal to New Yorkers across all generations, socioeconomic backgrounds, and political beliefs.

However, he'll ask that rather than make the usual one-time donation of a few thousand dollars each that may or may not pay off in the end because donations from other donors might dry up, that they sign the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge. This pledge requires a donor to sign a contract promising to support the Santos campaign to the very end and set aside at least $500,000, which they would likely already donate over the course of the campaign, and put it into the George Santos for New York Governor Trust Fund. This fund exists to promise to each and every donor a GUARANTEE. The biggest issue with a candidate like Santos is that the money dries up and that the investment is lost. By signing a contract to support Santos to the very end and getting his campaign off the ground by providing the funds that the donors would provide anyway over the course of the campaign at the time when he needs it MOST, this more or less ensures that Santos will win the Republican nomination amidst a slim field and that the investment will make a huge return with his election as Governor. This investment is a safe one because should Santos lose in the general election, he's pledged to repay ALL of the funds invested, and that's right there in huge font in the contract. Further, anyone who makes an investment will get Governor Santos' private cell phone number and contact information, with entitlement to advise him on important policy issues affecting the community at large.

Of course, this isn't a deal that they can walk away from and ponder. No, Santos will stress that this is a decision that they need to make NOW, for several reasons. First, Santos will state that he is offering the $500,000 package as a one-time deal to the hundreds of men and women in the room because they are early adopters of his campaign and deserve to be rewarded. However, after tonight, buying into the Santos package will require that any new donor pledge at least $750,000. 

Further, the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge heavily rewards those who invest proudly and invest early. If a donor takes the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge and refers another donor who signs the pledge, the referring donor will get a credit of $250,000 towards the George Santos reelection campaign, a guarantee for the future, and if a donor is able to rack up referrals totaling more than $2,500,000 then they will be rewarded, upon Santos taking office, with a gift of $1 for every $5 they personally donated or secured from referrals. This is presented both as pledgees securing their investment by making the Santos campaign stronger but also as a genuine opportunity to make money: after all, it won't be hard to find others willing to take the pledge once those in the room have taken it. After tonight, the news will be abuzz with the fact that George Santos will have raised more funds in one night than any other gubernatorial candidate in American history. The media will be going crazy about the young Republican who's breathing vigorous life back into the Grand Old Party and the primary will become a cakewalk with the massive advantage in funding when it matters most. Plus, after the world sees how much they all invest, it'll be so much easier for the early adopters to make their initial back and then even some profit because everyone is going to want to take the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge, and they'll get to rake in the referral dough with no sweat off their back.

The people in the room today are going to help make history and, maybe more importantly, make money on their investment. After all... if George Santos loses the general election, they'll get every penny back. There is nothing to lose by taking the pledge, and EVERYTHING to gain.

George will urge them to make the right decision and become an integral part of the inner team of the man who's path to New York political stardom is a guarantee with their support. Who wouldn't want to have their name remembered for propping up a new age of Republican governance in The Empire State?

• Like 1

On 6/18/2023 at 11:38 AM, The Blood said:

Lt. Gubernatorial Running Mates (Non-Player) 

RFK Jr. - @mark2 (Yes, really)

ey waddya mean "yes really" id make a GREAT lt gov

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Based 1

1 - RFK Jr will attend Donald Trump Jr's rally and in his speech will press the point that he is a unity candidate able to reach to both sides of the aisle. His being here proves that.

2 - RFK Jr will tour low income areas and tell them that the Kennedies have a history of fighting for the disenfranchised and that as Governor he will return to this tradition.

3 - RFK Jr will say how he often speaks with dead people. And in these conversations he was visited by former Governor Mario Cuomo who told him that he thinks Andrew is a disappointment who must be unseated as Governor and that RFK Jr is the only candidate who will fix New York and the Democratic party.

• Haha 2

1. Cuomo will organize a series of town hall meetings across the state, giving New Yorkers the opportunity to directly engage with him, ask questions, and share their concerns. These events will allow him to connect with voters on a personal level, listen to their needs, and present his plans for the future of the state. By engaging in open and honest dialogue, Cumo plans to open up to a new sense of transparency.
  2. Cuomo will hold policy roundtables focused on specific issues of importance to New Yorkers. These events will bring together experts, stakeholders, and community leaders to discuss topics such as education, healthcare, economic development, and environmental sustainability. By highlighting his achievements and presenting innovative proposals, Governor Cuomo plans to demonstrate his expertise and vision for a better New York.
  3. Cuomo will connect with voters by participating in community service events. He'll take time out of his week to volunteer at local food banks, organizing clean-up initiatives, and supporting charitable causes, showing his dedication to improving the lives of New Yorkers beyond politics. 

1. Lt. Gov. Highly will give a speech in Queens about the need for affordable housing and her plans to create it.

2. Hochul will visit people in Buffalo to talk about the issues people face upstate and how the state government can balance the need to serve all people.

3. Hochul will attack Gov. Cuomo head on in Manhattan by calling him out for his non-apologies to those he intimidated and abused.

(Sorry for short events, on vacation)

• Like 2

On 6/21/2023 at 7:46 PM, Sean F Kennedy said:

1. Sliwa will once again stream videos of his cats, he doesn’t give a damn if a bunch of internet trolls mock him over it, he will then announce his policy of wanting New York to allow tax credits for pets.

2. Sliwa will mock Trump Jr for the hacking of his website “Donnie Jr is sending his little minions to do his dirty work, it’s okay he can join his dad in prison but n the future”

3. Sliwa will now seek the endorsement of former Ohio Governor John Kasich hoping to gain more support among moderate Republicans 

Event One: 2. Sliwa's cats cannot catch a break, as not only do his stream views tank yet again, but his new policy falls flat as well, with the internet trolls now spreading the rumor that Sliwa loves animals a little too much...

Event Two: 5. Sliwa's supporters love his energy, but no one else really cares about this online dispute.

Event Three: 4. Kasich doesn't close the door on endorsing Sliwa, but he rather voices concerns about "experience" to refuse giving his endorsement at this time. 

Overall: -4. With another rough turn, Sliwa and his cats are struggling to break out in the Republican field, running the risk of spiraling downwards towards total irrelevancy in the race. 

On 6/21/2023 at 8:15 PM, Kitten said:

1. Zeldin will campaign throughout Albany where he talks about inflation and his tax cut proposal

2. Zeldin will campaign throughout New York City where he talks about being tough on crime and implementing harsher sentencing for Drug Dealers and Rapists

3. Zeldin will try to gain the endorsement of congressional Republican Elise Stefanik

Event One: 4. Zeldin falls flat in Albany, launching into a monotone, mind-numbing description of his tax plan which might as well have been him reading out a legislative proposal. 

Event Two: 6. Zeldin regains his energy while discussing the issue of crime, giving an educated yet succinct stump speech on the issue. 

Event Three: 3. Elise, in an unexpected move, rejects Zeldin's request, stating she "isn't ready" to endorse him at this stage in the race. 

Overall: -2. While not catastrophic, Zeldin's campaign will not benefit from this turn, with a failed Albany visit and non-endorsement from Stefanik wounding him. 

On 6/21/2023 at 8:28 PM, Cenzonico said:

1. Paperboy "Love" Prince will continue their crusade online, this time attempting to ratio every single Republican senator on Twitter.

2. Paperboy "Love" Prince decides to hit up Tompkins County, where they hold events at Cornell and Ithaca to gain some support with da youth vote.

3. PLP asks Andrew Yang for an endorsement, professing how Yang is one of their big inspirations (especially with their support for UBI).

Event One: 2. All of a sudden, the floor falls out on Paperboy's twitter engagement, as they only ratio three Senators before hyper-online progressives abandon the crusade for some argument about the ethics of necrophilia. 

Event Two: 3. Prince's events are poorly attended, and the youth seem largely uninterested in the gatherings. 

Event Three: 9. Yang endorses, calling Paperboy "the way forward" for New York and a "dedicated UBI advocate." The remnants of the YangGang accept their leader's call and rally behind Prince.

Overall: -1. While Andrew Yang's endorsement mutes most of the damage, Paperboy still struggles to gain traction this turn, languishing at the bottom of the field. 

On 6/22/2023 at 2:24 AM, Rodja said:

1.Jumanee will hold an event with NY Ukrainian community,focusing on his support for Ukraine amidst Russian aggression and his plan to help the refugees seeking shelter in NY.

2.Jumanee will seek endorsement from withdrawn candidate Howie Hawkins.If Howie accepts,they will tour low income parts of the state together,promoting left wing economic agenda.

3.Jumanee will blast Suozzi as a "Republican lite" and a "DINO" who wouldn't do "anything to help those in need if elected"

Event One: 2. Because of a traffic jam and a spilled cup of coffee, Williams shows up to the event an hour late with a dirty shirt, with many attacking him for this "uncaring" attitude towards the refugees. 

Event Two: 2. Hawkins refuses, stating he has repented for his apostasy and is a firm Green once again, rejecting candidates from the "lesser evil" of the Democrats.

Event Three: 7. The attacks land, damaging Suozzi as some Democrats are alarmed by his conservative stances. 

Overall: -4.  Though not a disaster, this turn still deals damage to Williams' campaign, only shielded somewhat by Jumaane's slamming of Suozzi. 

On 6/22/2023 at 3:58 PM, Pringles said:

1. Pataki will seek an endorsement from Steve Cohen, New York Billionaire and owner of the Mets, hoping to gain access to his large funding empire. Cohen is a Chris Christie ally who would surely see similarities in Pataki, and benefit from supporting him should he make it to the Governor's mansion.  

2. Pataki will head to Syracuse where he talks about the increasingly high crime rates in New York, slamming Governor Cuomo and Democratic policies in the cities. Pataki states he will authorize more funding to police departments, enact prison reform to combat overcrowding prisons across the New York upstate, and consider bringing back the death penalty. 

3. In an effort to appeal to the increasingly hard-line Republican primary voters, Pataki will speak on issues surrounding the culture war, not giving into the more crazy parts of the discussion, but specifically concerning the rise of "woke." He says in a speech to retirees, "When I was Governor, we worked to rebuild New York after 9/11. Nobody, Democrat or Republican, was throwing buzzwords around to make people angry. Democrats have had unchecked power in this state for far too long, and unchecked power leads to radical elements infecting the discourse with their rhetoric designed to turn us against each other. It will end if I'm back in the Governor's mansion. We're going in to get stuff done."

Event One: 6. Cohen endorses, though he holds off on a full funding of Pataki's campaign, stating he wants to see more of the race before dropping serious cash. 

Event Two: 2. Rather than a policy-focused, educated speech, Pataki veers off into a strange rant on the death penalty, promising "endless blood" and that he will personally execute criminals as Governor.

Event Three: 4. Pataki's appeal fails, as he simply isn't a convincing culture warrior, especially with his restrained rhetoric on the issue. 

Overall: -3. Pataki continues to struggle this turn, though his campaign's suffering lessens, and he receives a potentially invaluable endorsement, if Steve Cohen is eventually willing to empty his pockets. 

On 6/22/2023 at 5:32 PM, ConservativeElector2 said:

1. Tom Suozzi swings through rural counties of Western NY togehter with LA Governor John Bel Edwards.

2. Tom Suozzi will seek the endorsement of Robert Holden, moderate member of the New York City Council while touring through the streets of Queens.

3. While attending a luncheon with Jewish community leaders in the Lower East Side, Tom Suozzi fires back at recent criticism of being a DINO. "Rejecting extemes on both sides does not equal being a closeted Republican. I invite progressives and liberal members alike to bring back sanity and integrity back to the New York Executive Mansion by supporting my campaign."

Event One: 1! Edwards flies out to New York to "endorse" Suozzi, but just when he grabs the mic, the Governor will pillory Tom, calling him "unserious and dangerous," as Suozzi's face goes red and he runs backstage crying.

Event Two: 10! On the flip side, Robert Holden will give Suozzi a glowing endorsement, rallying Queens behind the Representative as Suozzi's tears are wiped away.

Event Three: 5. Suozzi's supporters appreciate their candidate firing back at criticism, though progressives and liberals are still uneasy and even openly hostile to Tom.

Overall: -2. Thanks to Williams' attacks, Suozzi loses support this turn, though his campaign will survive the wild ride. 

On 6/22/2023 at 6:27 PM, WVProgressive said:

1. Don Jr. will lead a protest in Staten Island, decrying New York City’s vaccine mandate. He invites @Fbarbarossa Robert F. Kennedy to speak as well.

2. Trump will denounce claims that he had anything to do with the hacking of Sliwa’s website, and take an opportunity to attack his opponent as “A kooky cat guy who thinks he’s batman”

3. Trump will signal boost conspiracy theories online claiming that Zeldin voted for Clinton in 2016, and Biden in 2020 by retweeting them on twitter, and paying lip service to them at a few of his next rallies.

Event One: 10! It looks like Don Jr. was finally coached for the campaign trail, as he gives a truly heroic speech to a massive crowd on Staten Island, promising to "drain Mayor Adams' swamp" and "throw COVID-tyranny out of New York" when he's elected Governor!

Event Two: 5. While the attacks are strong, Don Jr. is called a "cuckservative" on 4chan for distancing himself from their hack. 

Event Three: 5. Trump's base eats the claims up, but everyone else accepts the immediate media fact checks proving them false. 

Overall: +5. Riding the energy from his momentous Staten Island protest, Trump is proving himself as a serious contender for the governorship.

On 6/22/2023 at 6:48 PM, Cal said:

Event 1
The young man with ambitions to become the executive of the second largest state of the most powerful nation on the planet is planning. Honestly, it was a surprise to everyone in George's inner-circle when he declared his candidacy for governor. In 2020, when he had ran for Congress, he was defeated by a man he's contending against once again: Tom Suozzi. Of course, everyone knows that Suozzi rigged the election against George Santos. It was common knowledge. George had schmoozed all the right people, held expensive fundraising events, racked up impressive endorsements, and mingled with voters all while Tom stayed at home on his ass too sure of his own victory to bother campaigning. George would despise that fraudster for the rest of his miserable existence. 

Thus, when Suozzi announced that he was running in New York's gubernatorial election, a fire lit up in George. This man... no, this fraudulent faux conservative who had infiltrated his party and tarnished his good name, he could not be allowed to win. Sure, a Republican has a snowball's chance in hell at winning most years, but Andrew Cuomo is the weakest candidate the state has seen in probably a century. Us Republicans have got this election served to us on a silver platter, and that deceitful snake was going to take advantage of it. 

George knew Suozzi's game, and George knew how to grease the right elbows and say the right thing. Suozzi can't get away with fraud again on the same scale he did before, and this is his time to put this skeleton in his closet of an election loss to rest by beating Suozzi's ass in the first true and fair election that Suozzi's ever been a part of. But... sometimes you have to get your hands dirty to win. You have to fight fire with fire. It's only fitting that after all of the lies that Suozzi and his surrogates have put on his name in the past that he dig up some dirt on him, too. In fact, we'll just MAKE the dirt. 

That settles it. George Santos, future governor of New York, will provide irrefutable "evidence" that everything on Suozzi's resume is fraudulent. He'll bribe whatever people he has to to get them to say that Suozzi's credentials are fake, that he didn't attend the educational institutions that he said he did, that he didn't work where he claimed he did, that his family wasn't who he says it was, if Suozzi has ever put a piece of information out in public you can bet your ass that George knows a guy who knows a guy that can "prove" that information fraudulent, whether it be through bribery, extortion, or other tactics. 

Event 2
George Santos will also take this turn as an opportunity to tour college campuses across the state and stress the importance of active political engagement from the younger generation. He'll have a somber discussion at New York University, and also recorded and posted on Twitter, where he'll talk to college age voters about the tragic tale of his grandmother, a Holocaust survivor, who lived during an era where young men and women, unaffected yet by the Nazi's antics, allowed angry, bitter voices to dominate the national conversation until they too one day faced persecution at the hands of Hitler. 

Event 3
Lastly, Santos will mingle with the wealthy elite that have thus far loved his business-friendly campaign by hosting an extravagant dinner in New York City. However, George is going to give the performance (swindle) of his lifetime. Usually Santos will just weave in and out of the crowd, making perfect impressions with all the right people one and one throughout the night to secure a sizable one-time donation. However, tonight he's going to try something a little different. He's going to do the usual fraternizing, sure. But at the peak of the night, he'll take the stage and make these rich fucks an offer they can't refuse. 

With a tens of thousands of dollars European suit and wide-framed designer glasses on and a wine glass in hand, George will thank each and every one of them for their time and their support of his campaign so far, and promise to go all the way to the Governor's mansion to repeal the Democratic policies that are stifling economic growth and profits for the room at large. Next, he'll talk about how this campaign represents the first time that Republicans have true hope of winning the Governor's mansion in years and that this is the time for Republicans to take back New York and show the nation that common sense economic policies are the backbone of our nation's prosperity. Next, he'll point out the weaknesses of the other Republican candidates and boldly proclaim that he is certain that not one of them could win the general election if things continue the way they are today, and that the hope of bringing in billions of dollars in profit to the attendees in the room rests solely on his shoulders as a young, successful, ethnically diverse gay man who can broadly appeal to New Yorkers across all generations, socioeconomic backgrounds, and political beliefs.

However, he'll ask that rather than make the usual one-time donation of a few thousand dollars each that may or may not pay off in the end because donations from other donors might dry up, that they sign the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge. This pledge requires a donor to sign a contract promising to support the Santos campaign to the very end and set aside at least $500,000, which they would likely already donate over the course of the campaign, and put it into the George Santos for New York Governor Trust Fund. This fund exists to promise to each and every donor a GUARANTEE. The biggest issue with a candidate like Santos is that the money dries up and that the investment is lost. By signing a contract to support Santos to the very end and getting his campaign off the ground by providing the funds that the donors would provide anyway over the course of the campaign at the time when he needs it MOST, this more or less ensures that Santos will win the Republican nomination amidst a slim field and that the investment will make a huge return with his election as Governor. This investment is a safe one because should Santos lose in the general election, he's pledged to repay ALL of the funds invested, and that's right there in huge font in the contract. Further, anyone who makes an investment will get Governor Santos' private cell phone number and contact information, with entitlement to advise him on important policy issues affecting the community at large.

Of course, this isn't a deal that they can walk away from and ponder. No, Santos will stress that this is a decision that they need to make NOW, for several reasons. First, Santos will state that he is offering the $500,000 package as a one-time deal to the hundreds of men and women in the room because they are early adopters of his campaign and deserve to be rewarded. However, after tonight, buying into the Santos package will require that any new donor pledge at least $750,000. 

Further, the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge heavily rewards those who invest proudly and invest early. If a donor takes the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge and refers another donor who signs the pledge, the referring donor will get a credit of $250,000 towards the George Santos reelection campaign, a guarantee for the future, and if a donor is able to rack up referrals totaling more than $2,500,000 then they will be rewarded, upon Santos taking office, with a gift of $1 for every $5 they personally donated or secured from referrals. This is presented both as pledgees securing their investment by making the Santos campaign stronger but also as a genuine opportunity to make money: after all, it won't be hard to find others willing to take the pledge once those in the room have taken it. After tonight, the news will be abuzz with the fact that George Santos will have raised more funds in one night than any other gubernatorial candidate in American history. The media will be going crazy about the young Republican who's breathing vigorous life back into the Grand Old Party and the primary will become a cakewalk with the massive advantage in funding when it matters most. Plus, after the world sees how much they all invest, it'll be so much easier for the early adopters to make their initial back and then even some profit because everyone is going to want to take the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge, and they'll get to rake in the referral dough with no sweat off their back.

The people in the room today are going to help make history and, maybe more importantly, make money on their investment. After all... if George Santos loses the general election, they'll get every penny back. There is nothing to lose by taking the pledge, and EVERYTHING to gain.

George will urge them to make the right decision and become an integral part of the inner team of the man who's path to New York political stardom is a guarantee with their support. Who wouldn't want to have their name remembered for propping up a new age of Republican governance in The Empire State?

Event One: 3. Santos, after two weeks of dedicated spending and work trying to "prove" Suozzi's biography fraudulent, releases a twitter thread and emails every major media establishment with his "findings," only to receive just 42 likes and not a single news story. 

Event Two: 6. Youth voters are receptive to Santos' calls for engagement and engrossing heritage, though his effort doesn't make significant waves. 

Event Three: 2. Santos' donors have money to throw around for a reason, and they see the obvious issues with the Santos Together Gubernatorial Pledge, mostly refusing to buy in. Additionally, the courts are notified of Santos' fund for potential campaign finance violations. @Dobs (Chief Judge DiFiore may react with the Court of Appeals next turn, I only planned on sending it this way if Santos rolled below a 3). 

Overall: -4. Santos struggles this turn, bleeding support with his failed Suozzi stunt and questionable fundraising strategy. While he's still seen as a viable dark horse, Santos' fallibility has been proven to the pundits hyping up his campaign. 

On 6/23/2023 at 6:25 AM, Fbarbarossa said:

1 - RFK Jr will attend Donald Trump Jr's rally and in his speech will press the point that he is a unity candidate able to reach to both sides of the aisle. His being here proves that.

2 - RFK Jr will tour low income areas and tell them that the Kennedies have a history of fighting for the disenfranchised and that as Governor he will return to this tradition.

3 - RFK Jr will say how he often speaks with dead people. And in these conversations he was visited by former Governor Mario Cuomo who told him that he thinks Andrew is a disappointment who must be unseated as Governor and that RFK Jr is the only candidate who will fix New York and the Democratic party.

Event One: 1! Arriving on stage just after Trump's brilliant speech, RFK Jr. will immediately trip, slamming his head against the floor. However, still adamant he should speak, the dazed candidate will mumble through his speech, nose broken and head bleeding, declaring he is a "big fan of that... of that... Fauci guy." 

Event Two: 1! After his speech, RFK will refuse to go to the hospital with their "big pharma doctors," now stumbling through low-income areas of New York, yelling about vaccines and muttering, "We Kennedies love you lesser folk, blacks."

Event Three: 6. Finally, after a good rest, Kennedy appears to have recovered, now hyping up his base with his totally sane and non-head trauma affected "endorsement" by Mario Cuomo's spirit.

Overall: -9. With two back-to-back disasters, Kennedy was both literally and figuratively wounded this turn, as his campaign continues to crash right out of the gate. 

On 6/23/2023 at 9:51 AM, Rezi said:
  1. Cuomo will organize a series of town hall meetings across the state, giving New Yorkers the opportunity to directly engage with him, ask questions, and share their concerns. These events will allow him to connect with voters on a personal level, listen to their needs, and present his plans for the future of the state. By engaging in open and honest dialogue, Cumo plans to open up to a new sense of transparency.
  2. Cuomo will hold policy roundtables focused on specific issues of importance to New Yorkers. These events will bring together experts, stakeholders, and community leaders to discuss topics such as education, healthcare, economic development, and environmental sustainability. By highlighting his achievements and presenting innovative proposals, Governor Cuomo plans to demonstrate his expertise and vision for a better New York.
  3. Cuomo will connect with voters by participating in community service events. He'll take time out of his week to volunteer at local food banks, organizing clean-up initiatives, and supporting charitable causes, showing his dedication to improving the lives of New Yorkers beyond politics. 

Event One: 4. At every town hall, regardless of his performance previously in the event, a question is inevitably asked regarding Cuomo's sexual harassment allegations, with the Governor stuttering through a clearly scripted response each time.

Event Two: 4. Cuomo struggles to gather experts and activists for the roundtables, and the actual events are rather unremarkable. 

Event Three: 2. Cuomo seems woefully unaware of many New Yorkers' struggles while volunteering, stating that he's "surprised at how many people need food" at one food bank event. 

Overall: -7. With a poor performance the entire turn, worsened by an attack from Hochul, Cuomo struggles to connect with both the issues and voters, leaving his campaign in decline. 

5 hours ago, Hestia said:

1. Lt. Gov. Highly will give a speech in Queens about the need for affordable housing and her plans to create it.

2. Hochul will visit people in Buffalo to talk about the issues people face upstate and how the state government can balance the need to serve all people.

3. Hochul will attack Gov. Cuomo head on in Manhattan by calling him out for his non-apologies to those he intimidated and abused.

(Sorry for short events, on vacation)

Event One: 5. The speech is well-written and informed on the issue, though Hochul's actual delivery is notably dull.

Event Two: 1! An inside agent sent by Eric Adams switches out all mentions of western New York and Buffalo for New York City in Hochul's speech, causing her to lament "Albany's neglect of New York City" in front of Buffalo residents. 

Event Three: 7. The attack lands, as Cuomo's allegations remain a serious weak spot for the Governor, and Hochul is strong in her condemnations of him for his response to the issue.

Overall: -3. While not disastrous, Hochul's struggles continue, with a serious failure in her home turf of western New York. 

• Like 1