Final Democratic Runoff

WVProgressive

Democratic Runoff  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Be The Democratic Nominee for President in 2024

• The Blood - Semi-Eccentric Progressive Lib
    • OrangeP47 - Technocratic Progressive

10 minutes ago, vcczar said:

I have to accept any Dem ticket to prevent a GOP president. I just hope the VP has no real role in the admin. Definitely a huge disappointment. My support for @The Blood is now at the barest minimum. I’ll praise @OrangeP47 as having been the best candidate by far. 

Vote for a real progressive (me)

I'm open to a debate between all candidates, major party or third party, using a townhall format such that all forum members may present questions and be heard. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The Blood said:

I'm open to a debate between all candidates, major party or third party, using a townhall format such that all forum members may present questions and be heard. 

I would glady be apart of any debate, it's about damn time

2 hours ago, The Blood said:

Listen to Hestia's own words, folks!

Screenshot(3872).png.652f9006c279930b9fd73a66bfed3547.png

I heard somewhere in a bar in Charleston, a rumor that WVP is actually a registered member of Paula Jean Swearingin’s People’s Party. Thus making Hestia’s ticket the one true Blue ticket. Much to think about!

5 hours ago, Rezi said:

I heard somewhere in a bar in Charleston, a rumor that WVP is actually a registered member of Paula Jean Swearingin’s People’s Party. Thus making Hestia’s ticket the one true Blue ticket. Much to think about!

Headline:  VP candidate Rezi attempts to sabotage VP Candidate Rezi's chances.

• Haha 2

I still need the opening statements of @ShortKing, @Fbarbarossa, @Cenzonico, @Hestia, and @DakotaHale for the Presidential Debate. I also need @Pringles opening statement for the Vice-Presidential debate. To anyone concerned of giving me this information, I can assure you that I have not read either of the two opening statements sent to me already, that I wrote my own opening statement before I even sent out a call for opening statements, and that I am more than capable of separating WVP the Candidate from WVP the Game Manager.

19 minutes ago, WVProgressive said:

I still need the opening statements of @ShortKing, @Fbarbarossa, @Cenzonico, @Hestia, and @DakotaHale for the Presidential Debate. I also need @Pringles opening statement for the Vice-Presidential debate. To anyone concerned of giving me this information, I can assure you that I have not read either of the two opening statements sent to me already, that I wrote my own opening statement before I even sent out a call for opening statements, and that I am more than capable of separating WVP the Candidate from WVP the Game Manager.

95238ac7-fa6b-4b84-9738-3826f9e99fd9.png

I'll probably have it done sometime tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1