AMPU Modern Day Playtest

Rodja

AMPU Modern Day Playtest  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in AMPU Modern

• Yes,and I'd like to playtesy
    • Yes,but I wouldn't like to playtest
    • No
  2. 2. Which start date would you prefer?

• 2000,would be most tedious to make spreadsheet
    • 2024,continue MrPotatoTed playthrough where it stopped with all alternate events
    • I'm not interested
  3. 3. What party would u like ur faction to belong?

4. 4. Would you volunteer to help me with setting up a spreadsheet?

5. 5. Do you fulfill requirements listed below in topic description?

Retirements & End of Half-Term

President Mark Warner retires. He remains in the game as an Ex President and can be an Advisor.

@jnewt VP Jay Inslee decides NOT to retire yet.

Defeated Incumbents retiring:

Sen Joe Donnelly of IN

@Murrman104 Sen Ilhan Omar of MN

@ShortKing Rep Kevin McCarthy of CA.  Long time House Maj Leader and faction leader.

Rep Brian Dahle of CA

Rep Michelle Nunn of GA

Rep Chuck Edwards of NC

Rep Thomas Kean, Jr of NJ

Failed Presidential Candidates retiring:

Speaker Paul Ryan of WI. Also long time faction leader for Brunnell.

@WVProgressive Ms Ivanka Trump of NY. Looks like we all are going to need new faction leaders!

Cabinet Members retiring:

@pman UN Ambassador Gina Hapsel

75 or older and unemployed retirements:

Fmr Rep David McKinley of WV

Janet Mills of ME

Fmr Sen Tom Carper of DE

Old-Age Rolls:

Sen Lamar Alexander (TN) -1 Command

@ShortKing Sen Mike Enzi (WY) -1 Legis (now 0 and ineliglble to run for reelection)

@ShortKing Gov Terry Bransted (IA) loses Likable

@pman Sen Pat Roberts (KS) gains Uncharismatic

@pman Sen Jim Risch (ID) -1 Legis

@jnewt Sen Dick Durbin (IL) -1 Gov

Rep Hiliary Clinton gains Easily Overwhelmed

• Like 1

Score Leaders
Blue 28174  
Murrman 6460  
Jnewt 8812 House Minority Leader Ron Wyden
Vicx 4442 Senator Cory Booker
Hestia 8460  
  Score Leaders
Red 19825 Pres Nikki Haley
WVPROGRESSIVE 5725  
Brunnell 3100  
CE2 3300  
pman 7700 President Nikki Haley

@ShortKing @WVProgressive

End of Historical Era:

• The Faction that earned the most points in the Historical Era gains 5 pts. 

• @jnewt earns 5pts

• The Faction that earned the most points from the other party gains 3 pts. 

• @pman earns 3pts

• The faction that earned the second most points, if it is from the same party as the faction that won the most points, gains 3 pts. 

• Hestia earns 3pts

• All factions in the party that collectively earned the most points gains 3 pts. 

• Blue team of @Murrman104 @jnewt Vicx, Hestia each earn 3pts

• If the Party that earned the most points happened to have an allied faction that came in last or next to last in points in the era, then all party members lose 1 pt. 

• NO

• If the Faction that earned the most points in the historical era has an allied faction that came in last or next to last in points in the era, then that faction loses 1 pt. 

• NO

Total Banked Points for Era of Populism:

@jnewt 8

Hestia 6

Vicx 3

@pman 3

@Murrman104 3

Scores will be reset to zero for the next Era.

Edited by ebrk85

@Murrman104 @jnewt @WVProgressive @ShortKing @pman

The changing of eras provides the opportunity for players to switch or trade factions. If anyone would like to change up which faction they have now is the time to let me know!  I am sure @pman is to looking to switch out since Haley just became President 😛

We also have quite a few openings so if anyone out there wants to be considered in joining the playtest, reach out to me.

@Murrman104 thank you for the help offer. I don't know how easy or hard it is to change eras as this will be my first but I will let you all know if I need help with something. My goal is to proceed by the end of the weekend.

One area that I know is going to be time consuming I think is setting up the draft.  Generating 100+ new pols is much more tedious then importing a class of historical figures from a doc.

1 minute ago, ebrk85 said:

@Murrman104 @jnewt @WVProgressive @ShortKing @pman

The changing of eras provides the opportunity for players to switch or trade factions. If anyone would like to change up which faction they have now is the time to let me know!  I am sure @pman is to looking to switch out since Haley just became President 😛

We also have quite a few openings so if anyone out there wants to be considered in joining the playtest, reach out to me.

@Murrman104 thank you for the help offer. I don't know how easy or hard it is to change eras as this will be my first but I will let you all know if I need help with something. My goal is to proceed by the end of the weekend.

One area that I know is going to be time consuming I think is setting up the draft.  Generating 100+ new pols is much more tedious then importing a class of historical figures from a doc.

Haha, if someone wanted to steal her from me I wouldn't complain. Thune is enough work and I prefer the Senate

3 minutes ago, Murrman104 said:

My faction is not ready to cook and everything is on fire. But rebuilding from the ashes should prove an interesting challenge!

Man, it would have been fun to reunite the band of you, me and SK. Throw in WVProg and we would have had a great team.

16 hours ago, ebrk85 said:

We also have quite a few openings so if anyone out there wants to be considered in joining the playtest, reach out 

I’m happy to serve if you need someone. I can join either party, just let me know where you need me.  If you’ve got others who are interested, no worries. But I’m here if you need me.

22 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

I’m happy to serve if you need someone. I can join either party, just let me know where you need me.  If you’ve got others who are interested, no worries. But I’m here if you need me.

Jokes from the other play test aside- we could really use the help on the red team. We have  a decent amount of labor heavy tasks ahead of us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pman said:

Jokes from the other play test aside- we could really use the help on the red team. We have  a decent amount of labor heavy tasks ahead of us.

Does the like mean you’re on board? We need a strong player- tons to do 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, pman said:

Does the like mean you’re on board? We need a strong player- tons to do 

Well, I’d warn that I’m not necessarily a strong player. Haha. Like I mentioned in the other thread I almost never get to actually play as a human rather than as a CPU.

But I’m happy to go wherever EBRK sends me.

8 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

Well, I’d warn that I’m not necessarily a strong player. Haha. Like I mentioned in the other thread I almost never get to actually play as a human rather than as a CPU.

But I’m happy to go wherever EBRK sends me.

You’re strong and we want you in our side! Like I said- we have tons to do

• Like 1

Ok well if we don't have a full compliment of players I think I would rather have it evenly split among sides. That seems more fair then all human players on one side and the other having to work with mostly CPU teammates and not being able to strategize.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

14 minutes ago, pman said:

But we have a ton of tasks that need to be done and properly strategized so we could really use a full set of hands to help. 

I’m sure the three of us are more than capable of handling all that. If Ted wants to join the blues then I’m all for it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1