AMPU Modern Day Playtest

Rodja

AMPU Modern Day Playtest  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in AMPU Modern

• Yes,and I'd like to playtesy
    • Yes,but I wouldn't like to playtest
    • No
  2. 2. Which start date would you prefer?

• 2000,would be most tedious to make spreadsheet
    • 2024,continue MrPotatoTed playthrough where it stopped with all alternate events
    • I'm not interested
  3. 3. What party would u like ur faction to belong?

4. 4. Would you volunteer to help me with setting up a spreadsheet?

5. 5. Do you fulfill requirements listed below in topic description?

6 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

CAREER TRACK ENTRIES

Backroom Politics:  William Barrichello, the Black, Muslim, Californian Democrat Traditionalist ;c)

Judicial: Michelle Ortega, the foreign-born, non-religious Wyoming liberal farmer incapable of independent thought.  ;c)

Legislative: Cassandra Levesque, the Hispanic liberal social worker from New Hampshire.

Governing: John McNutt, the openly gay, Conservative, Right-Wing Activist Democrat teflon slumlord from Ohio. 

Military:  Joy Schaeffer, the moderate soldier from Ohio with fluid party affiliations.

Private: Ruben Dodge, the controversial heir to the Dodge family, founders of Dodge Corporation.  He's a Catholic Native-American in Hawaii.  He's as pro-America as anyone can be, and thinks the whole world should become American as well.  Oh -- did I mention he has Presidential aspirations?

@vcczar Introducing our first completely randomly generated draft class career track.  ;c)

• Based 1

20 minutes ago, MrPotatoTed said:

CAREER TRACK ENTRIES

Backroom Politics:  William Barrichello, the Black, Muslim, Californian Democrat Traditionalist ;c)

Judicial: Michelle Ortega, the foreign-born, non-religious Wyoming liberal farmer incapable of independent thought.  ;c)

Legislative: Cassandra Levesque, the Hispanic liberal social worker from New Hampshire.

Governing: John McNutt, the openly gay, Conservative, Right-Wing Activist Democrat teflon slumlord from Ohio. 

Military:  Joy Schaeffer, the moderate soldier from Ohio with fluid party affiliations.

Private: Ruben Dodge, the controversial heir to the Dodge family, founders of Dodge Corporation.  He's a Catholic Native-American in Hawaii.  He's as pro-America as anyone can be, and thinks the whole world should become American as well.  Oh -- did I mention he has Presidential aspirations?

The randomness of the generated pols do make for some umm interesting characters.

I knew there were some quirky combos when I was creating them but this write-up was great.  Literally LOL reading it.

• Haha 1

Private - Avril Young

Military - Elias Gillet

Judicial - Manuel Noriega's traditionalist Democrat grandson, and future Chief Justice, Eugene Noriega

Governing - Patricia Davis

Legislative - Carter Nordman

Admin - Charles Juchniewicz

Backroom - Michael Garza

Red Draft

Red draft is complete. You can find your new rookies at the bottom of your faction tab.

@pman @ShortKing @WVProgressive

You may select your career track now.

For being in 8th place, BrunnellCPU 1st pick Shatka Getsy gets +1 Judicial

For being in 7th place, @ShortKing 1st pick Elihu Andrade gets +1 Legis

@pman Kismet Muhlenberg gains Cosmopolitan

@ShortKing Jesse Green gains Delegator

BrunnellCPU Caleb Dyer gains Harmonious

@ShortKing Elmo Mouer gains Passive

@pman Karoline Leavitt (NH) gains Alt State ND

@ShortKing Jonathan Silva (OH) gains Alt State RI

Private - Joe Burnquist

Military - Ashlee Sanchez

Judicial - Jessica Allerd

Governing - Mary Crawford

Legislative - Avery Knickerbocker

Admin -  C Karl Pratsch 

Backroom - George Santos

5 minutes ago, Euri said:

I’m sure he’s got great traits and potential

Just now, Murrman104 said:

just before this draft he was updated to be either the worst or very close to the worst pols in the entire game 

I am not sure if he's the worst or not but he starts with Controversial, Unlikable and Illicit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ebrk85 said:

I am not sure if he's the worst or not but he starts with Controversial, Unlikable and Illicit.

Whoever the worst is must have Lackey, that hurts PV more than anything else. I have one pol who is a LW Pop with a -47, but the only bad trait she has is Lackey (aside from Obscure, obviously). 

Just now, jnewt said:

Whoever the worst is must have Lackey, that hurts PV more than anything else. I have one pol who is a LW Pop with a -47, but the only bad trait she has is Lackey (aside from Obscure, obviously). 

Yea honestly I think that is just a formula issue. Lackey shouldn't be that much worse then any of the other bad traits.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jnewt said:

Obviously he’s got some good traits in the mix as well, but when I saw Chester Arthur’s traits from that President thread a while back it was so bad

Lackey, Pliable, Passive, Uncharismatic, and Illicit, maybe more as well